Important questions Trump must answer now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Important questions Trump must answer now!
Now that it's looking like Trump will be the republican nominee I think it's time we start asking for more details on his plan to build the wall. The things I want to know are: How high and how thick will the wall be? Will there be additional security features? Such as retractable spikes and/or a moat with alligators? What kind of designs will be on the wall? We don't want other countries thinking we don't have taste! I hope Trump answers these important questions soon!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like thecontemplator's post
21-02-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Important questions Trump must answer now!
(21-02-2016 12:18 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  Now that it's looking like Trump will be the republican nominee I think it's time we start asking for more details on his plan to build the wall. The things I want to know are: How high and how thick will the wall be? Will there be additional security features? Such as retractable spikes and/or a moat with alligators? What kind of designs will be on the wall? We don't want other countries thinking we don't have taste! I hope Trump answers these important questions soon!

It will have firing slits, so patriots can neutralize all the rapists and murderers and women smuggling anchor babies in their bellies who come within 500 yards. And pikes for their heads, naturally. Not sure what will happen to those Trump assumes to be good people; will he be on hand to do the assuming, or will he delegate that authority? Cameras, so we can monetise the despair and deaths of the desperate and finally have a TV show to replace Cops. Imagine the ratings, when a good American boy bags his first would-be-wetback and impales the head, and the cut to commercial has the "Spike" logo.

I think it's time to take my medicine.
[+] 5 users Like I Am's post
21-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Maybe we can have a game show. The winner gets to be the first one to tag the wall. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Well, let's see some previous examples of walls

Hadrian's Wall

[Image: hadrians-wall.jpg?w=1440&mode=no...ddlecenter]

Mmmm.....maybe too short. I could hop over that thing while holding a cute bouquet of flowers.

The Berlin Wall

[Image: Berlin-construction-final-land-8.jpg]

Yeah, it worked for a couple decades but then......
[Image: History_Opening_of_Berlin_Wall_Speech_SF...24x352.jpg]

There's a wall/fence thingy between parts of North and South Korea

[Image: kpi-dmz_wall.jpg]

Um....no. It looks like a fence one would see surrounding a junk yard. All it needs is a junk yard dog to complete the look.

The Great Wall of China

[Image: 167739-great-wall-of-china.jpg]

This is probably the gold standard for walls although people still managed to get over to the other side. Along with it's main route it branches off in different directions making the total length 21,196 km or 13,171 mi. One of the nice things about it is that parts of it could be used as a road. Thumbsup

The Texas/Mexico border is 2,019 km 1,255 miles long. If he's going to build a wall he better get cracking. I vote for a wall one can use as a canvas.

[Image: novosseloff_worlds_too_small_600.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Trump, question!

What sort of small mammal are you wearing upon your noggin?
[+] 8 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-02-2016, 03:21 PM
(21-02-2016 02:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Trump, question!

You're a woman, and as such have no right to question him! but as for the wall I would say that the one surrounding the Vatican would be a good guide! Or the one the Israelis put thru the Palestinian territory maybe.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
21-02-2016, 03:24 PM
(21-02-2016 03:21 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 02:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Trump, question!

You're a woman, and as such have no right to question him! but as for the wall I would say that the one surrounding the Vatican would be a good guide! Or the one the Israelis put thru the Palestinian territory maybe.

Youre right. Its unfair to have him attempt to answer questions from the intellectually superior sex. Drinking Beverage

My bad.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-02-2016, 03:27 PM
(21-02-2016 12:18 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  Now that it's looking like Trump will be the republican nominee

SadcryfaceWeepingSadcryface2SadcryfaceWeepingSadcryface2

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2016, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2016 05:06 PM by thecontemplator.)
Hey Hobbitgirl you better not show up to any of the republican debates or Trump will have to boycott. Your questions are too tough and unfair!
[+] 3 users Like thecontemplator's post
21-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Like what is his favorite color?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson