Important questions Trump must answer now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Important questions Trump must answer now!
(22-02-2016 07:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ...
And what about maintenance costs?

I have a suggesting regarding the whereabouts of cheap labour.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
22-02-2016, 08:31 AM
(22-02-2016 07:57 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I just wish I could taste Hillary's tears when Trump wins the election. Her tears will be so tasty.

Do you want to sniff her panties while you're at it?

I think there would be plenty of tears around the rest of the world if Trump actually got in. Luckily that won't happen. America would be the laughing stock of the world. It would be like America voting in Kim Jong Un.

I don't think people realise quite how much anti American sentiment there was back in 2003 when Bush was pushing for a war in Iraq. It would not even be a scratch on what it would be like if Trump got in.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
22-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Given Trump's penchant for bankruptcies, I'm curious how he plans to handle that if he "runs America like a business"? We've never had a country declare bankruptcy. Do the taxpayers just bail it out? Does he ask congress to just print more money? Maybe he takes advantage of that seigniorage loophole and mints a bunch of trillion dollar platinum coins?

I'd like to know.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
22-02-2016, 09:15 AM
(22-02-2016 08:56 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  We've never had a country declare bankruptcy. Do the taxpayers just bail it out? Does he ask congress to just print more money?

I'd like to know.

You mean like Bush and Obama did?
22-02-2016, 09:19 AM
(22-02-2016 08:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do you want to sniff her panties while you're at it?

No but I'd like to sniff yours. PM me and I'll send you a self address envelope.
22-02-2016, 09:29 AM
(22-02-2016 09:19 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 08:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do you want to sniff her panties while you're at it?

No but I'd like to sniff yours. PM me and I'll send you a self address envelope.

Sure, no problem but they do tend to reek a bit. Weak bladder and all that ...
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
22-02-2016, 09:43 AM
(22-02-2016 07:53 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 10:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't think he can pull in all the conservatives, and he will get essentially none of the liberals, so I don't see how he wins the general election.

Unless he shoots the Democratic candidate in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Consider

He is starting to reel them in.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...n-cabinet/

Some is not all. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2016, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 09:51 AM by Full Circle.)
If Trump somehow gets elected as president I’m going to invest all my money in companies that manufacture spray paint.

[Image: cfiles27696.jpg]

[Image: Graffiti_artists_use_scaffolding.jpg]

*Bonus points if you know where the walls of the first image are located Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-02-2016, 09:53 AM
(21-02-2016 02:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, let's see some previous examples of walls

Hadrian's Wall

[Image: hadrians-wall.jpg?w=1440&mode=no...ddlecenter]

Mmmm.....maybe too short. I could hop over that thing while holding a cute bouquet of flowers.

The Berlin Wall

[Image: Berlin-construction-final-land-8.jpg]

Yeah, it worked for a couple decades but then......
[Image: History_Opening_of_Berlin_Wall_Speech_SF...24x352.jpg]

There's a wall/fence thingy between parts of North and South Korea

[Image: kpi-dmz_wall.jpg]

Um....no. It looks like a fence one would see surrounding a junk yard. All it needs is a junk yard dog to complete the look.

The Great Wall of China

[Image: 167739-great-wall-of-china.jpg]

This is probably the gold standard for walls although people still managed to get over to the other side. Along with it's main route it branches off in different directions making the total length 21,196 km or 13,171 mi. One of the nice things about it is that parts of it could be used as a road. Thumbsup

The Texas/Mexico border is 2,019 km 1,255 miles long. If he's going to build a wall he better get cracking. I vote for a wall one can use as a canvas.

[Image: novosseloff_worlds_too_small_600.jpg]

Great selection.

And as always the question becomes, “Is the wall keeping them out or keeping us in?”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-02-2016, 09:55 AM
(22-02-2016 09:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 09:19 AM)KUSA Wrote:  No but I'd like to sniff yours. PM me and I'll send you a self address envelope.

Sure, no problem but they do tend to reek a bit. Weak bladder and all that ...

I retract my offer.