Important questions Trump must answer now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Important questions Trump must answer now!
He's such an asshole.

[Image: doc5600a27e86dba2053198691.jpg]

Wall of a narcissist.

[Image: greatwalloftrump.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-02-2016, 10:16 AM
(21-02-2016 12:18 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  Now that it's looking like Trump will be the republican nominee I think it's time we start asking for more details on his plan to build the wall. The things I want to know are: How high and how thick will the wall be? Will there be additional security features? Such as retractable spikes and/or a moat with alligators? What kind of designs will be on the wall? We don't want other countries thinking we don't have taste! I hope Trump answers these important questions soon!

If it is too tall what about the migrating Monarch butterflies? Will it have butterfly sized doors so they can go on about their natural journey?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
22-02-2016, 10:23 AM
(22-02-2016 09:15 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 08:56 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  We've never had a country declare bankruptcy. Do the taxpayers just bail it out? Does he ask congress to just print more money?

I'd like to know.

You mean like Bush and Obama did?

Been going on since they disconnected the dollar from gold, Nixon wasn't it? Remember his phase one and phase 2 of devaluation of the dollar?
22-02-2016, 10:25 AM
(21-02-2016 10:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Regarding Trump I keep repeating over and over in my head,

"You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."

But shit, are people so stupid that enough will be fooled for the short amount of it takes to elect this asshole? Are there enough fools for this to happen? Facepalm

He supposedly has 40 per cent of the Republicans following him, and Republicans ar maybe 40 per cent of the country. That comes out to sixteen per cent. Never make it.
22-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Important questions Trump must answer now!
(22-02-2016 10:25 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 10:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Regarding Trump I keep repeating over and over in my head,

"You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."

But shit, are people so stupid that enough will be fooled for the short amount of it takes to elect this asshole? Are there enough fools for this to happen? Facepalm

He supposedly has 40 per cent of the Republicans following him, and Republicans ar maybe 40 per cent of the country. That comes out to sixteen per cent. Never make it.

There's a bit more to it than your simple equation. Not all the voters show up on Election Day. If the Republicans have a higher turnout than the Dems then it is over for Hitlery.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_tu..._elections
22-02-2016, 12:38 PM
(22-02-2016 09:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Attack on Trump

Shingeki no Trump
23-02-2016, 06:33 AM
(22-02-2016 09:15 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 08:56 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  We've never had a country declare bankruptcy. Do the taxpayers just bail it out? Does he ask congress to just print more money?

I'd like to know.

You mean like Bush and Obama did?

How was that a bankruptcy?