In Atheism We Trust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2011, 02:07 PM
RE: In Atheism We Trust
(06-05-2011 11:38 AM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 03:48 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 03:44 AM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  I'm from Hungary, European friend. We're quite near Smile

LOL - can't believe I mistook Hungarian for Polish.
Yeah , we cold meet on the border and drink beer from one of those no-duty shops Tongue

Sure, the Czech republic is exactly halfway, and they are said to have great beer Tongue

They are ??!!?
Uhm , They are to the North-West of both of us.I'm thinking more along the line of Serbia. It shares its border with both our countries but hey , if you want neutral territory ... sure Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2011, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2011 07:07 PM by Snuff.)
Edit: If you like it and use it; if you don't mind add rep Big Grin

I haven't forgot about you but I'm trying real hard to include the moon with the EU flag but since the moon was included with the American flag it's taking me some time to try and remove the USA flag but leaving intact the shades from the moon without causing any display damage since it's going to be blown up on your desktop. If for some reason I can't include the moon with the EU flag would that be okay? I'm going to still try but I can't guarantee the moon and shimmer 100% but I would like to have your input first.

[Image: ttavector3.png]

[Image: ttavecblb.png]

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
07-05-2011, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 05:11 AM by TheSelfishGene.)
(06-05-2011 02:07 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 11:38 AM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 03:48 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 03:44 AM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  I'm from Hungary, European friend. We're quite near Smile

LOL - can't believe I mistook Hungarian for Polish.
Yeah , we cold meet on the border and drink beer from one of those no-duty shops Tongue

Sure, the Czech republic is exactly halfway, and they are said to have great beer Tongue

They are ??!!?
Uhm , They are to the North-West of both of us.I'm thinking more along the line of Serbia. It shares its border with both our countries but hey , if you want neutral territory ... sure Tongue

Lol, I thought you were in Poland. But hey Serbia is really really close.

And uhm, can't you make it in .jpg? I cannot use a png file as a wallpaper. :/ as once a wise man said to Bill Gates: "Maybe if you weren't so distracted by sick children in Africa, you could have put a little more thought into Windows Vista"

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
07-05-2011, 06:19 AM
[Image: ttavector1.jpg]

[Image: ttavecblb2.jpg]

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
07-05-2011, 10:46 AM
@Snuff
Dude you rock.
+1 rep.

@SelfishGene
Yeah , or we could meet on the border between Romania or Hungary or even in Budapest - I don't mind. I must engage in the atheistic ritual of consuming C2H5OH with my European friends Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin