In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.
(17-01-2016 11:49 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 04:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Damned right!

As if rape, of any kind, would be legal in Australia!???

This is racist claptrap at its worst.
Lets really really test how racist you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

Now is this ok?
Can we say the video taker was racist?

Mate, Germany is on the other side of the planet. Are you honestly calling two Australians racist because an Arab raped someone in Germany?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 12:29 AM
(17-01-2016 11:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 11:49 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Lets really really test how racist you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

Now is this ok?
Can we say the video taker was racist?

Mate, Germany is on the other side of the planet. Are you honestly calling two Australians racist because an Arab raped someone in Germany?

I'd call the whole country racist, even if it only saved one life. Yes.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
18-01-2016, 12:33 AM
(18-01-2016 12:29 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 11:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate, Germany is on the other side of the planet. Are you honestly calling two Australians racist because an Arab raped someone in Germany?

I'd call the whole country racist, even if it only saved one life. Yes.

Which country???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Gender-related claims and the public/private dichotomy

22.11 First, family violence claims have tended to exist within the wider context of gender-specific harm, including: sexual violence; forced marriage; female genital mutilation; and honour killings.[ These types of harms—generally experienced by women—are not afforded protection, because neither gender nor sex is an enumerated Convention ground. Therefore, courts have traditionally failed to consider whether such gender-related claims may fall under the ground of particular social group, or other Convention reasons.

http://www.alrc.gov.au/publications/22-r...ustralia-0

There you go.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 12:40 AM
(18-01-2016 12:34 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Gender-related claims and the public/private dichotomy

22.11 First, family violence claims have tended to exist within the wider context of gender-specific harm, including: sexual violence; forced marriage; female genital mutilation; and honour killings.[ These types of harms—generally experienced by women—are not afforded protection, because neither gender nor sex is an enumerated Convention ground. Therefore, courts have traditionally failed to consider whether such gender-related claims may fall under the ground of particular social group, or other Convention reasons.

There you go.

For crying out loud. Once they are in Australia they are then under Australian law.

BTW. That is based on a worldwide convention on refugees. It is actually very hard to gain access to Australia as a refugee.

Banjo.
18-01-2016, 12:54 AM
(18-01-2016 12:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 12:34 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Gender-related claims and the public/private dichotomy

There you go.

For crying out loud. Once they are in Australia they are then under Australian law.

BTW. That is based on a worldwide convention on refugees. It is actually very hard to gain access to Australia as a refugee.

Getting back to the root of the issue.

This case has set a precedence. The precedence is that if one claims ignorance of western culture and a bad past, you can reduce your rape sentence.

D'awww Cute litte refugees.

-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 01:01 AM
(18-01-2016 12:54 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 12:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  For crying out loud. Once they are in Australia they are then under Australian law.

Getting back to the root of the issue.

This case has set a precedence. The precedence is that if one claims ignorance of western culture and a bad past, you can reduce your rape sentence.

You are trying to push your own racist agenda. Australian law is for all Australian citizens. This means whether one is black white or brindle, the law applies.

Your last sentence "D'awww Cute litte refugees." proves it is you who is the racist here.

Banjo.
18-01-2016, 01:09 AM
(18-01-2016 01:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 12:54 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Getting back to the root of the issue.

You are trying to push your own racist agenda. Australian law is for all Australian citizens. This means whether one is black white or brindle, the law applies.

Your last sentence "D'awww Cute litte refugees." proves it is you who is the racist here.

It proves you are a rape apologist.

Also care to explain what race I am racist against?

-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 01:43 AM
(18-01-2016 01:09 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are trying to push your own racist agenda. Australian law is for all Australian citizens. This means whether one is black white or brindle, the law applies.

It proves you are a rape apologist.

You're trolling. Go away.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-01-2016, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 02:19 AM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2016 01:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:09 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  It proves you are a rape apologist.

You're trolling. Go away.

I'm not trolling. I've been studying the issue, and the best way to shut up a rape problem is calling people racist.

The fear of being called a racist is what enables rapists to rape.
It's what causes a policemen to look the other way when crimes like these take place.
It's what causes rape victims to be silent.

The belief that at the expense of saving face you are willing to condemn another to sexual violence is more appalling than you calling me a racist.

-Baron d'Holbach-