In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.
(18-01-2016 02:09 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  You're trolling. Go away.

I'm not trolling. I've been studying the issue, and the best way to shut up a rape problem is calling people racist.

The fear of being called a racist is what enables rapists to rape.
It's what causes a policemen to look the other way when crimes like these take place.
It's what causes rape victims to be silent.

The belief that at the expense of saving face you are willing to condemn another to sexual violence is more appalling than you calling me a racist.

You clearly have no interest in what was actually said in the thread, and are posting simply to try and rile people. You are the definition of a troll. And I have not said anything about you, other than that you are a troll. It shows you are scum, that you happily fling serious accusations like 'racism' and 'rape apologist' around, without even checking to whom you are replying.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-01-2016, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 02:56 AM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2016 02:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:09 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  I'm not trolling. I've been studying the issue, and the best way to shut up a rape problem is calling people racist.

The fear of being called a racist is what enables rapists to rape.
It's what causes a policemen to look the other way when crimes like these take place.
It's what causes rape victims to be silent.

The belief that at the expense of saving face you are willing to condemn another to sexual violence is more appalling than you calling me a racist.

You clearly have no interest in what was actually said in the thread, and are posting simply to try and rile people. You are the definition of a troll. And I have not said anything about you, other than that you are a troll. It shows you are scum, that you happily fling serious accusations like 'racism' and 'rape apologist' around, without even checking to whom you are replying.

Actually I will say ok to this one. Just ignore me and continue.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
18-01-2016, 03:00 AM
(18-01-2016 02:49 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  You clearly have no interest in what was actually said in the thread, and are posting simply to try and rile people. You are the definition of a troll. And I have not said anything about you, other than that you are a troll. It shows you are scum, that you happily fling serious accusations like 'racism' and 'rape apologist' around, without even checking to whom you are replying.

No

Well my last love was Korean. The love before was Malaysian. Do I sound like a racist?

How a troll like you got a reputation as high as yours is beyond me.

If you are Australian, you know Australian law applies to everyone in the country.

Rape is NOT legal.

And portraying people telling you what the laws are as rapists or rapist sympathetic is pathetic.

BTW. I used to teach free anti rape classes for Russell St police station in Melbourne Australia.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-01-2016, 04:53 AM
(07-10-2015 04:10 AM)Imdefender Wrote:  http://tapwires.com/2015/09/22/australia...e-for-rape
Honestly fuck this shit I have the words to describe how fucked up this is.

Lol you think that is bad?

This shit has been pulled in europe for near on a decade now.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
18-01-2016, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 05:51 AM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2016 03:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:49 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  No

Well my last love was Korean. The love before was Malaysian. Do I sound like a racist?

How a troll like you got a reputation as high as yours is beyond me.

If you are Australian, you know Australian law applies to everyone in the country.

Rape is NOT legal.

And portraying people telling you what the laws are as rapists or rapist sympathetic is pathetic.

BTW. I used to teach free anti rape classes for Russell St police station in Melbourne Australia.

I had a long drawn out summary of why I didn't think that was justice done.

I spelled out the difference between race, religion, and migrant/refugee.

However I think this is falling on deaf ears.

I only called you a rape apologist because you called me a racist, and I wanted to show you the frustration that tactic causes.

In the end it doesn't matter.

The author of the content was trying to show that refugees have special and different treatment under the law, as compared to native Aussies.

Rape is illegal in most of the world, the point was to point out favouritism towards refugees.

I don't care if you had been traumatic life or not. You raped. Do the time.

Never tolerate the intolerable.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nat...6651702569

Finally I was raped as a child, by my Mothers Boyfriend at the time. Perhaps it's that that clouds my judgement.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 05:49 AM
What you are talking about it mob justice. You are saying that you know better than a judge at a fair trial what the imposed punishment should be. Please demonstrate your credentials. Cite the law school that you went to. Show us that you have considered all the arguments of the defence and prosecution.

That said, the basic principle which I believe you are stating, that justice should apply equally to everyone, is disagreed with by nobody who has so far commented. Just the idea that this particular case shows that the Australian legal system is broken.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-01-2016, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 07:37 AM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2016 05:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  What you are talking about it mob justice. You are saying that you know better than a judge at a fair trial what the imposed punishment should be. Please demonstrate your credentials. Cite the law school that you went to. Show us that you have considered all the arguments of the defence and prosecution.

That said, the basic principle which I believe you are stating, that justice should apply equally to everyone, is disagreed with by nobody who has so far commented. Just the idea that this particular case shows that the Australian legal system is broken.

[edit] What I'm talking about is a maximum sentience for his second rape.
Not letting the guy get stoned to death, hung, or even burned at the stake is the opposite of mob justice.

No I'm not saying I know better, I am saying I disagree with the information I have available.

Thanks morondog you got it!

-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 07:35 AM
(18-01-2016 05:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  What you are talking about it mob justice. You are saying that you know better than a judge at a fair trial what the imposed punishment should be. Please demonstrate your credentials. Cite the law school that you went to. Show us that you have considered all the arguments of the defence and prosecution.

Actually it would be interesting to see what an American lawyer would make of this case.

Consider

-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 07:55 AM
(18-01-2016 05:52 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  [edit] What I'm talking about is a maximum sentience for his second rape.
Not letting the guy get stoned to death, hung, or even burned at the stake is the opposite of mob justice.

No I'm not saying I know better, I am saying I disagree with the information I have available.

I think you are. The judge had *all* the information about the case and was trained in Australian law. Yet you feel that the maximum sentence should have been applied... based on what?

18-01-2016, 08:47 AM
(18-01-2016 07:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 05:52 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  [edit] What I'm talking about is a maximum sentience for his second rape.

I think you are. The judge had *all* the information about the case and was trained in Australian law. Yet you feel that the maximum sentence should have been applied... based on what?

Actually no. Based on what, the previous links in the post. I did make an effort to try and find the court transcripts, but I'm tired.

[Image: nordafricans.jpg]

-Baron d'Holbach-