In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: In Australia it's legal to rape, so long as you're Muslim.
(18-01-2016 08:47 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  [quote='morondog' pid='931842' dateline='1453125341']

I think you are. The judge had *all* the information about the case and was trained in Australian law. Yet you feel that the maximum sentence should have been applied... based on what?

Actually no. Based on what, the previous links in the post. I did make an effort to try and find the court transcripts, but I'm tired.

Ps North Africans, are not black, and people from the middle east are not black. Did Europe eat all the hallucinogenic forest mushrooms or something?

[Image: nordafricans.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 12:06 PM
(18-01-2016 08:58 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Ps North Africans, are not black, and people from the middle east are not black. Did Europe eat all the hallucinogenic forest mushrooms or something?

What the fuck are you going on about now?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-01-2016, 12:17 PM
(18-01-2016 08:58 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Ps North Africans, are not black, and people from the middle east are not black. Did Europe eat all the hallucinogenic forest mushrooms or something?

[Image: hippo_1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 02:39 PM
(18-01-2016 05:19 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 03:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Well my last love was Korean. The love before was Malaysian. Do I sound like a racist?

How a troll like you got a reputation as high as yours is beyond me.

If you are Australian, you know Australian law applies to everyone in the country.

Rape is NOT legal.

And portraying people telling you what the laws are as rapists or rapist sympathetic is pathetic.

BTW. I used to teach free anti rape classes for Russell St police station in Melbourne Australia.

I had a long drawn out summary of why I didn't think that was justice done.

I spelled out the difference between race, religion, and migrant/refugee.

However I think this is falling on deaf ears.

I only called you a rape apologist because you called me a racist, and I wanted to show you the frustration that tactic causes.

In the end it doesn't matter.

The author of the content was trying to show that refugees have special and different treatment under the law, as compared to native Aussies.

Rape is illegal in most of the world, the point was to point out favouritism towards refugees.

I don't care if you had been traumatic life or not. You raped. Do the time.

Never tolerate the intolerable.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nat...6651702569

Finally I was raped as a child, by my Mothers Boyfriend at the time. Perhaps it's that that clouds my judgement.

Your personal issues are not the issue. Nor are mine and have not been brought into the discussion.

You posted the charter I read it. Never once did it say rape was not against the law. It did say using it as an excuse to gain access to Australia is not a great excuse.

It did say allowances could be made to take into account a person's ethnicity when a crime is committed. Which actually seems quite fair on our part. It means Australia takes race into account.

However, like I said Australia is hard to access. I don't want muslims here. The Turks have been okay having come from a secular state. They assimilated pretty well.

Were you racist toward Australians? My oath you were and anyone can read it in the thread. Now go play with yourself.

Oh and BTW, no matter how tough my life was, I got over it. I suggest you do the same.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 03:32 PM
(18-01-2016 02:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 05:19 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  I had a long drawn out summary of why I didn't think that was justice done.

I spelled out the difference between race, religion, and migrant/refugee.

However I think this is falling on deaf ears.

I only called you a rape apologist because you called me a racist, and I wanted to show you the frustration that tactic causes.

In the end it doesn't matter.

The author of the content was trying to show that refugees have special and different treatment under the law, as compared to native Aussies.

Rape is illegal in most of the world, the point was to point out favouritism towards refugees.

I don't care if you had been traumatic life or not. You raped. Do the time.

Never tolerate the intolerable.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nat...6651702569

Finally I was raped as a child, by my Mothers Boyfriend at the time. Perhaps it's that that clouds my judgement.

Your personal issues are not the issue. Nor are mine and have not been brought into the discussion.

You posted the charter I read it. Never once did it say rape was not against the law. It did say using it as an excuse to gain access to Australia is not a great excuse.

It did say allowances could be made to take into account a person's ethnicity when a crime is committed. Which actually seems quite fair on our part. It means Australia takes race into account.

However, like I said Australia is hard to access. I don't want muslims here. The Turks have been okay having come from a secular state. They assimilated pretty well.

Were you racist toward Australians? My oath you were and anyone can read it in the thread. Now go play with yourself.

Oh and BTW, no matter how tough my life was, I got over it. I suggest you do the same.

I did I forgave my rapist, in person.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
18-01-2016, 03:41 PM
(18-01-2016 03:32 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Your personal issues are not the issue. Nor are mine and have not been brought into the discussion.

Good on ya mate. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 04:15 PM
So here......

-Baron d'Holbach-
18-01-2016, 04:15 PM
(18-01-2016 03:32 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 02:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Your personal issues are not the issue. Nor are mine and have not been brought into the discussion.

It was tried on me too. I threw some punches and got the fuck out of there. Never saw those two again. I then walked approx' 50 miles to Melbourne, got on a bus and went north. Aged about 13 or 14. Cannot quite remember. I think it was 1975 but may be wrong.

Either way I don't use my personal experience to spread lies about a people or a place. Here in Sydney police just arrested 7 people for a home invasion and assault. It is my guess, judging by the location, they were muslims. But I may be wrong. Anyway, whoever it was were arrested.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 06:05 PM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2016 04:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 03:32 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I did I forgave my rapist, in person.

It was tried on me too. I threw some punches and got the fuck out of there. Never saw those two again. I then walked approx' 50 miles to Melbourne, got on a bus and went north. Aged about 13 or 14. Cannot quite remember. I think it was 1975 but may be wrong.

Either way I don't use my personal experience to spread lies about a people or a place. Here in Sydney police just arrested 7 people for a home invasion and assault. It is my guess, judging by the location, they were muslims. But I may be wrong. Anyway, whoever it was were arrested.

Lying? huh?

The dark side of Afghan culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

[Image: 53334658.jpg]

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
18-01-2016, 06:25 PM

-Baron d'Holbach-