In Defense of Rap Music

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: In Defense of Rap Music
Quote:I dislike Christian rock. No, it's not because I'm an atheist, but because I find the music itself to be inane, repetitious and boring. Having everything being in the "holy keys" is not always a good thing. Change the fucking key for once in your life, people! Others have nice things to offer, too!

My reason for leaving Christianity. Couldn't get in a band that didn't make me want to shove my drumsticks in my ears.

Just kidding. Tongue

But I did hate Christian rock as well, even while I was super-fundie-me. I bet if a "true Christian" (fundie) heard that, that would be the cause of my deconversion. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah you're probably right. You actually used a great example. But I'm sure I could still find things I like in the Christian Rock genre, although I'll be the first to admit, I have almost no experience with it!
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2010, 12:22 AM
I didn't say that I had music superiority. I said all the rap and hip hop that I have ever heard is the worst stuff that I have ever heard. Period. Bar none. No contest. It is like people scratching on chaulk-boards with their fingernails.
Find all posts by this user