In God We Trust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 02:25 PM by Im_Ryan.)
RE: In God We Trust
(07-02-2014 02:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 01:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Take me with you!
Ask Santa Obama to help you if you are not capable to do it on your own.
Why do you hate America? I am immigrant and I love America. The best country in the world.
Oh, there is a better place then Europe. Cuba!

Oh Jeebus.
Here we go again...
1. Where did I say I "hate America"?
2. America is not the best country, sorry to burst your bubble.
3. Stop insulting the Cubans, I'm sure they'd hate to be used as one of your anti-European puns.
4. That post was a joke.
5. Kindly, with all do respect, fuck off Smile
~Thanks in advance!

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Who said they hate America? America will always be home to me but I just don't like it here. I like the environment and culture of Europe a lot better. I especially like not having to deal with the crazies like the people in this video, as there are a lot more atheist Europeans to interact with.
07-02-2014, 02:28 PM
(07-02-2014 02:26 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Who said they hate America? America will always be home to me but I just don't like it here. I like the environment and culture of Europe a lot better. I especially like not having to deal with the crazies like the people in this video, as there are a lot more atheist Europeans to interact with.

And just generally better educated Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
07-02-2014, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 02:45 PM by Alla.)
(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh Jeebus.
Here we go again...
I didn't say you said this. I only asked you a question: "why do you hate America?"
I expected an answer :'I don't hate America, I LOVE America" or "Yes, I hate America because..."

(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  2. America is not the best country, sorry to burst your bubble.
I can say this because America is the only country that gives the most opportunities to legal immigrants. Many people die to come here. Not to many people die to come to other countries.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  3. Stop insulting the Cubans, I'm sure they'd hate to be used as one of your anti-European puns.
I am not insulting Cubans. I didn't say anything offensive. I only suggest that may be it is a better place then USA.Smile

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
07-02-2014, 02:45 PM
(07-02-2014 02:26 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Who said they hate America?
I don't know. I know I didn't say this. I only had a question.

(07-02-2014 02:26 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  America will always be home to me but I just don't like it here. I like the environment and culture of Europe a lot better. I especially like not having to deal with the crazies like the people in this video, as there are a lot more atheist Europeans to interact with.
OK. I like Europe too. I lived there for many years.

07-02-2014, 02:47 PM
(07-02-2014 02:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:26 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Who said they hate America? America will always be home to me but I just don't like it here. I like the environment and culture of Europe a lot better. I especially like not having to deal with the crazies like the people in this video, as there are a lot more atheist Europeans to interact with.

And just generally better educated Dodgy
Yes, it is true. But many of them come here for some unknown reason.

07-02-2014, 03:00 PM
(07-02-2014 02:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  And just generally better educated Dodgy
Yes, it is true. But many of them come here for some unknown reason.

Is that so?
Try googling best country in the world.

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3894041/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2...ries-2013/

Atir aissom atir imon
07-02-2014, 03:01 PM
(07-02-2014 12:47 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  I watched the entire thing. Makes me embarrassed to be an American honestly. Glad I am a week away from heading back to Europe.
I am not embarrassed to be an American. It was a PRIVIELEGE to become an American.
I think that those who are embarrassed to be an American better live some else. So, I think you made a right choice.

07-02-2014, 03:04 PM
(07-02-2014 03:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 12:47 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  I watched the entire thing. Makes me embarrassed to be an American honestly. Glad I am a week away from heading back to Europe.
I am not embarrassed to be an American. It was a PRIVIELEGE to become an American.
I think that those who are embarrassed to be an American better live some else. So, I think you made a right choice.

There's a difference between being patriotic and being patronizing. You seem to be confusing the two.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
07-02-2014, 03:08 PM
(07-02-2014 02:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh Jeebus.
Here we go again...
I didn't say you said this. I only asked you a question: "why do you hate America?"
I expected an answer :'I don't hate America, I LOVE America" or "Yes, I hate America because..."

Quick language tip for you. You did say he hates America by the way you phrased the question. Some examples, with alternatives below them:

Bad: Why do you hate America?
Good: How do you feel about America?

Bad: Why do you like eating cat poop, Alla?
Good: Do you like eating cat poop, Alla?

'Murica.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post