In God's Image

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: In God's Image
(24-04-2016 08:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:36 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  you just did it...

What kind of question is that... like I've said before, the sad part is how little you give yourself credit, how you seem to denigrate your own accomplishments and self and other humans while thinking you're doing the opposite. But you attributing these lesser elements to what actually is capable and done already by yourself and humans is something you should be able to reflect on. How you feel about it is up to you but you should be well more aware of it.
I can not comprehend space without limits. I can not comprehend worlds without number.
I can not comprehend "there is no such thing as first god". I only believe that there is no such thing as the very first god. I only believe that there are worlds without number.
God Yahweh is only a link in the ETERNAL chain of Gods. That is why Yahweh is Eternal God. His body is organized from eternal elements so does my body. I can say that I am eternal and every human being is eternal. We are organized from eternal elements. We belong to eternal family. This is what LDS Doctrine teaches. This is what Joseph Smith taught and I believe this Doctrine.
I don't find this Doctrine stupid or ridiculous or of 9th grade level.
If that was true about your comphrension, which I don't think the evidence you showcase demonstrates it despite what you say, then your comphrension skills would be below 9th grade level.

Again you give yourself too little credit.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 07:18 AM
(25-04-2016 07:16 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 08:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  I can not comprehend space without limits. I can not comprehend worlds without number.
I can not comprehend "there is no such thing as first god". I only believe that there is no such thing as the very first god. I only believe that there are worlds without number.
God Yahweh is only a link in the ETERNAL chain of Gods. That is why Yahweh is Eternal God. His body is organized from eternal elements so does my body. I can say that I am eternal and every human being is eternal. We are organized from eternal elements. We belong to eternal family. This is what LDS Doctrine teaches. This is what Joseph Smith taught and I believe this Doctrine.
I don't find this Doctrine stupid or ridiculous or of 9th grade level.
If that was true about your comphrension, which I don't think the evidence you showcase demonstrates it despite what you say, then your comphrension skills would be below 9th grade level.

Again you give yourself too little credit.

Dude. Alla is a classic troll.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 01:32 PM
(24-04-2016 07:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 06:58 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So where did the very first god come from?
may be there is no such thing as the very first god or the very last god.
ETERNITY
INFINITY
can we(mortal imperfect men) comprehend eternal or infinite things?

We can. And we do.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-04-2016, 01:42 PM
(25-04-2016 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  may be there is no such thing as the very first god or the very last god.
ETERNITY
INFINITY

We can. And we do.

If we can understand Chuck Norris divinity , We can understand the eternal and infinity things.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 4 users Like Leo's post
25-04-2016, 11:31 PM
(25-04-2016 01:42 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We can. And we do.

If we can understand Chuck Norris divinity , We can understand the eternal and infinity things.

Laugh out load Thumbsup

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-04-2016, 11:32 PM
(25-04-2016 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  may be there is no such thing as the very first god or the very last god.
ETERNITY
INFINITY

We can. And we do.
...and I believe you, brother Smile

Heart

26-04-2016, 12:55 AM
(24-04-2016 06:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  [...]Jesus is God in whose image Adam was created.

Do you have any empirical evidence for this, or are you simply regurgitating what you've read in a 2,000-year-old collection of stories cobbled together by a disparate group of ill-educated desert nomads?

And what exactly do you mean when you say "Jesus is God"? Is it erroneous if I claim "SYZ is God"? And if it is, can you tell me why. And for that matter, can you be 100% certain that I'm not the Abrahamic god? And if that's an affirmative, again, can you tell me how you know I'm not God?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
26-04-2016, 10:03 AM
SYZ Wrote:Do you have any empirical evidence for this,
No. and your point is?

SYZ Wrote:or are you simply regurgitating what you've read in a 2,000-year-old collection of stories cobbled together by a disparate group of ill-educated desert nomads?
No, those books do NOT have this info. But more modern books have it. God doesn't change(according to Him), He spoke 2000 years ago, He speaks today.
SYZ Wrote:And what exactly do you mean when you say "Jesus is God"?
That He is God.
SYZ Wrote:Is it erroneous if I claim "SYZ is God"?
I don't know.
SYZ Wrote:can you be 100% certain that I'm not the Abrahamic god?
I don't remember anybody ever telling me this.
SYZ Wrote:And if that's an affirmative, again, can you tell me how you know I'm not God?
Are you? If "yes" your point is?

26-04-2016, 11:23 AM
(26-04-2016 10:03 AM)Alla Wrote:  
SYZ Wrote:Do you have any empirical evidence for this,
No. and your point is?

[Image: 45822-jon-stewart-mind-blown-gif-Vc5S.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-04-2016, 02:07 PM
When I became a non-denominational Christian, I was taught that we are in the same image in that we have a spirit since God is supposed to be a spirit.

What I wonder though is why we can't control them. If God could supposedly control himself, shouldn't we be able to control our spirits as well? Why would we be trapped in our physical bodies?