In MS if you do not discriminate you are discriminating

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2014, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 01:00 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: In MS if you do not discriminate you are discriminating
(15-05-2014 12:47 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 10:26 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Hmm, now are they going to pass a law that Christians can sue if they're being served by a gay employee? Or maybe they will pass a law that they can pimp slap gays in the face and treat them like slaves? Seriously that's what I'm expecting them to do next.
The people who support these laws are like children, and they're like "get away from the gay cooties!"
I should tell anyone who supports this law that every breath that they take has touched and been inside (Blood carries oxygen) the genitals of over 50 gay men and women. (Which is true.)
Anyways, how can they tell if they are gay or not? Is there a "gay" membership card or something? Do the Christians tattoo the "mark of the gayness" on them? Seriously?

You missed the point of the article. The AFA is mad at busnesses that are adverticing they are not going to descriminate. I guess getting the MS leglature to pass through a law that allowed people to choose who they could do business with was not good enough. These small minded people must have though everyone thinks like them.
I know that, but I just didn't get how they identify how they are gay. Also, I wonder if they can sue you if you buy a meal from an anti-gay restaurant, and while you are walking out the door, you tell them you are gay.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 01:05 PM
If you advertise that you don't discriminate, you're persecuting people who want to discriminate.

Yes! It is my god's will human right to victimize and be victimized. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-05-2014, 01:08 PM
(15-05-2014 12:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There is a stay on this law anyway. It will never go into practice as it is clearly and blindingly stupidly unconstitutional. This is just some far right wack job organization getting a news cycle for being crazy. I bet they have like 50 members and no real pull. Like the Million Moms (25 angry bitter housewives).

Is there? I though it goes into effect June 1.
15-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Dodgy Fuck these shitty people.

I remain amazed that people feel that it's their bounden right and duty to shove their ugly faces into other peoples' business. I mean seriously, *why the fuck* can't they just not give a shit that some other guy has a different idea of love to them. Miserable cretins.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-05-2014, 01:19 PM
There mission in life is to not be happy until your unhappy. It has to be there way or it won't work.

they simply can't envision a world that is different than their narrow mindset.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2014, 01:38 PM
In MS if you do not discriminate you are discriminating
(15-05-2014 10:26 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Hmm, now are they going to pass a law that Christians can sue if they're being served by a gay employee? Or maybe they will pass a law that they can pimp slap gays in the face and treat them like slaves? Seriously that's what I'm expecting them to do next.
The people who support these laws are like children, and they're like "get away from the gay cooties!"
I should tell anyone who supports this law that every breath that they take has touched and been inside (Blood carries oxygen) the genitals of over 50 gay men and women. (Which is true.)
Anyways, how can they tell if they are gay or not? Is there a "gay" membership card or something? Do the Christians tattoo the "mark of the gayness" on them? Seriously?

That's exactly what I wondered while reading this -- the distinguishing part, not the blood part -- unless there's a tiny rainbow on someone's driver license, how does the buisiness know they're refusing service based on sexual orientation?

Someone should organize a metrosexual group of men who are married to frequent these establishments, then sue them for "improper discrimination."

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
16-05-2014, 03:02 PM

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Let me get this straight(he he).
There is a law that states you can refuse to do business with another individual if it suits you?
I don't see a problem there.
But what we are hearing from some nutballs is that a law should be passed to force people to refuse business with a certain group?
That's just retarded.
Do business with who you want and refuse who you want. That's freedom.
Do business with who we tell you to do business with. That's some totalitarian bullshit.
Do these idiots not understand the concept of freedom?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
23-05-2014, 11:33 AM
(23-05-2014 10:07 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Do these idiots not understand the concept of freedom?

Sure they do. You're free to do as they want Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-05-2014, 12:41 PM
(23-05-2014 11:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 10:07 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Do these idiots not understand the concept of freedom?

Sure they do. You're free to do as they want Dodgy
You have two eights. I only have one. Gimme one of your eights!
.............Kinda like that.