In Which The Forum Helps Pops With Critical Thinking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: In Which The Forum Helps Pops With Critical Thinking
(04-10-2015 08:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It references all kinds of evidence. I mean just the fact that human footprints were found alongside dinosaur footprints is pretty astounding. But I guess that's just me.

You went off the rails. You went off the rails earlier, but this is the clearest instance.

If you believed that man walked with dinosaur, we got problems; unless by dinosaur you mean chicken.

You wonder where and why you take abuse, here's a where. We ain't flying no chicken. If you believe that man is older than 6000 years and younger than 3000000 years, we might have a conversation.

But the chicken, that's always going to be a problem.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Pops and critical thinking. LMAO. .. ... ain't never gonna happen.
Pops has never once taken a science class.
He's beyond hope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-10-2015, 08:09 PM
(05-10-2015 08:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 08:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It references all kinds of evidence. I mean just the fact that human footprints were found alongside dinosaur footprints is pretty astounding. But I guess that's just me.

You went off the rails. You went off the rails earlier, but this is the clearest instance.

If you believed that man walked with dinosaur, we got problems; unless by dinosaur you mean chicken.

You wonder where and why you take abuse, here's a where. We ain't flying no chicken. If you believe that man is older than 6000 years and younger than 3000000 years, we might have a conversation.

If you want the conversation to reach some sort of climax, you're gonna have to choke a few chickens. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-10-2015, 08:19 PM
(05-10-2015 08:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Pops and critical thinking. LMAO. .. ... ain't never gonna happen.

I'm on the never say never boat with pops. Me and him can communicate. :/

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2015, 08:22 PM
(05-10-2015 08:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 08:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You went off the rails. You went off the rails earlier, but this is the clearest instance.

If you want the conversation to reach some sort of climax, you're gonna have to choke a few chickens. Hobo
I didn't look into any of the particulars of any of that I just read it it was just interesting that's the first thing I said when I brought it up.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
05-10-2015, 08:33 PM
(05-10-2015 07:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh wait, that's right, I'm not supposed to ask questions here.

Actually, having been reading this thread, you were asking questions and people were answering. Then all of a sudden you stopped asking questions. You then began acting the fool than posted a video by some transit authority.

It was at this point the thread lost the plot.

I'd actually thought to myself Pops is trying to learn. Sadly I was wrong. It is now time to stop reading this thread and move on.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Hey everybody! Look at how much I don't know about evolution!
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM
(05-10-2015 08:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 07:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh wait, that's right, I'm not supposed to ask questions here.

Actually, having been reading this thread, you were asking questions and people were answering. Then all of a sudden you stopped asking questions. You then began acting the fool than posted a video by some transit authority.

It was at this point the thread lost the plot.

I'd actually thought to myself Pops is trying to learn. Sadly I was wrong. It is now time to stop reading this thread and move on.

It was a thread about evolution, Props's questions about that were exactly the desire and direction of the thread. questions and topics about gobbledygook weren't

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-10-2015, 01:17 AM
(05-10-2015 08:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

[Image: evolution-kills-fb-cover.jpg]

Dinosaurs evolved into dinner.

Tasty, delicious, dinner!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-10-2015, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 01:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-10-2015 07:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 07:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's true, you don't have to be an expert in the field of neurophysiology to know that boo-boos to the head can confuse.
As to how it actually works, I think you may need instruction, but the basic facts, sure; any idiot can tell that that hitting your head can disorient.

For much the same reason, sure any idiot can go 'Well gee Billy-Bob these dun look like people tracks, and thems right next to them di-no-sores footmarks. That ain't right!'
It takes somebody who knows that their doing to be able to look at them and go 'Wait, that isn't right. And here's why...'
No s*** so what were the scientists reasons for disclaiming or discrediting these findings?

If you're still going on about those supposed human footprints alongside dinosaur tracks, then you should know that they're not supported by legitimate trained professionals; only cranks who claim expertise they don't have (e.x. 'Dr.' Kent Hovind is not a real accredited doctor). We have examples of people admitting to creating the forgeries, we know how they were made and how the forgers attempted to hide their creation (chicken shit and strong acid). These fraudsters had an agenda, and they didn't have any evidence to support their preferred conclusion, so they created fake 'evidence'; they lied for Jesus, and so their evidence is void for anything other than showing their own dishonesty.

Plus, scientists try to discredit and prove each other wrong all the fucking time. It's called peer review. This is why science works so well, because we're really only confident in something (like evolution) once we've spent a lot of time and resources trying to disprove it, and consistently failing to do so. The scientific method in this way forces you to confront your biases, which is why it's the best method that has yet been developed for determining what is evidently true.

Those footprints didn't stand up to scrutiny, because they were fake; evidence only of the length delusional fuktards will go to lie for their imaginary friends. Drinking Beverage

[Image: PeerReviewCartoon.jpg]

So, in short, the theory of evolution is evidently true becuase thousands of people far smarter and more educated than you have been trying and failing to disprove it for over 150 years.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post