Poll: In a battle of wits between these unarmed men, who will win?
This poll is closed.
Heywood Jahblowme 35.00% 7 35.00%
qqq 0% 0 0%
An amoeba that has been religiously scrubbed with a mixture of bleach and pop rocks 65.00% 13 65.00%
Total 20 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In a Battle of Wits . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: In a Battle of Wits . . .
(01-09-2015 12:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't know who this QQQ clown is.....but I'm sure I'd spread his sorry little ass all over the street.

I voted for the third guy anyway. I don't know who this qqq guy is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 12:50 AM
You surely would. Though, given qqq's incoherance, you might be thankful that they've been banned.
01-09-2015, 03:06 AM
I voted for the amoeba.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-09-2015, 03:18 AM
(01-09-2015 12:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't know who this QQQ clown is.....but I'm sure I'd spread his sorry little ass all over the street.

Funny how even the weakest members of the species can cannibalize those still weaker than themselves.

Natural selection at work. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
(01-09-2015 12:50 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  You surely would. Though, given qqq's incoherance, you might be thankful that they've been banned.

Did they finally drop the ban hammer on his ass?

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 06:48 AM
(01-09-2015 12:48 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

I voted for the third guy anyway. I don't know who this qqq guy is.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...irarchy-q3

Be prepared with pain reliever for the headaches you will get.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2015, 07:37 AM

You would. It's not even a fair fight. qqq was like a magician, plucking words out of thin air much as handkerchiefs are produced from nowhere.

Universe.... YOUniverse.... MEniverise... THEYeverise.... Voila! Science!
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
01-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Heywood would most likely come on top. qqq doesn't change from his nonsensical ramblings, and his insults are juvenile. + qqq was band recently. So the battle would be one sided.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin