In a Pickel !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 04:47 PM
In a Pickel !
OK, so I have been looking every where. Soon I will be in a bit of a bind I have to have this surgery and well be out of work for 6 months I can't be with out an income for that long does anyone know of anything I can do from home to pay the bills. some one help me please.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: In a Pickel !
(15-08-2012 04:47 PM)pawprints1985 Wrote:  OK, so I have been looking every where. Soon I will be in a bit of a bind I have to have this surgery and well be out of work for 6 months I can't be with out an income for that long does anyone know of anything I can do from home to pay the bills. some one help me please.

Where do you live? What skills do you have?
15-08-2012, 05:26 PM
NJ Good with computers. Great sales skills, I have been told that I can sell anything. for the last 7 years I have been a dog groomer and for 3years I owned my own shop after loosing the shop I went to work fro someone else. I have good phone skills too.
15-08-2012, 05:58 PM
In a Pickel !
I have heard of some companies that use customer service agents that work from home. Unfortunately I don't know any specific details about what opportunities actually exist.

Sales from home makes me think of things like Avon or Mary Kay, but some of those type jobs involve going outside the home too, and I'm not sure how well you'll feel after surgery.

I'm also thinking some small businesses use free-lancers to handle their data entry and invoicing. As an example, my brother is a Piano Technician and he hires someone to take his receipt pad and enter the data into his accounting software.

I'm sure you're already aware that there are plenty of scams that offer work from home businesses so just be alert about things that sound too good to be true.

If you have dog grooming skills, is that something you'd feel up to doing during your recuperation from surgery?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-08-2012, 06:12 PM
I agree with Erx, some type of call center work or phone sales might be a good fit and I think they have you work from home. I don't know if this is a good source but take a look at http://call-center.jobs.net/jobs/new-jersey.aspx
15-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Specifically this one is work from home, life insurance sales over the phone

http://call-center.jobs.net/j/life-insur...8984Y.aspx
15-08-2012, 06:17 PM
What about those data entry jobs? I was thinking about that myself, anyone know if they're worthwhile?

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
15-08-2012, 06:19 PM
(15-08-2012 05:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have heard of some companies that use customer service agents that work from home. Unfortunately I don't know any specific details about what opportunities actually exist.

Sales from home makes me think of things like Avon or Mary Kay, but some of those type jobs involve going outside the home too, and I'm not sure how well you'll feel after surgery.

I'm also thinking some small businesses use free-lancers to handle their data entry and invoicing. As an example, my brother is a Piano Technician and he hires someone to take his receipt pad and enter the data into his accounting software.

I'm sure you're already aware that there are plenty of scams that offer work from home businesses so just be alert about things that sound too good to be true.

If you have dog grooming skills, is that something you'd feel up to doing during your recuperation from surgery?

I work as a dog groomer right now and I have to be on my feet all day my boos and my dr won't let me work. It is my ankle that I am having surgery one.
15-08-2012, 06:22 PM
(15-08-2012 06:17 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  What about those data entry jobs? I was thinking about that myself, anyone know if they're worthwhile?

I can do data entry its just where can I find one. I would like to start working for some one before I go under the knife I just can't seem to find something that is real and not a scam I'm not looking to make millions thow that would be nice I am just looking to be able to pay my bill and not lose my house because I can't leave the house.
15-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I think AT&T service reps work from home.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post