In a Pickel !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: In a Pickel !
(15-08-2012 06:19 PM)pawprints1985 Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 05:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have heard of some companies that use customer service agents that work from home. Unfortunately I don't know any specific details about what opportunities actually exist.

Sales from home makes me think of things like Avon or Mary Kay, but some of those type jobs involve going outside the home too, and I'm not sure how well you'll feel after surgery.

I'm also thinking some small businesses use free-lancers to handle their data entry and invoicing. As an example, my brother is a Piano Technician and he hires someone to take his receipt pad and enter the data into his accounting software.

I'm sure you're already aware that there are plenty of scams that offer work from home businesses so just be alert about things that sound too good to be true.

If you have dog grooming skills, is that something you'd feel up to doing during your recuperation from surgery?

I work as a dog groomer right now and I have to be on my feet all day my boos and my dr won't let me work. It is my ankle that I am having surgery one.

Offer to pet sit the dogs of your grooming customers when they go out of town or on vacation. ManlyGirl makes a few $K/year @ $20US/day doing this. Of course, she has a pack and her customers prefer her over a typical dog boarding business not only because she's cheaper but also for the dog's social benefit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I have a coz that does that. It would require me to leave the house witch is what I can't do. but thanks anyway.
16-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Try looking into tech support. Basically a company hires you to answer calls and emails pertaining to a specific problem or product. So they send you a complete package on how to trouble shoot, let's say, a line of headsets. You study the package, and once you understand it fully, away you go. Most will pay you per call.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
16-08-2012, 07:26 PM
You could try being a Turker. You won't get rich but at least you get paid more than here. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I will try it.
30-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Any other Ideas I have even asked at church for everyone to keep there ears open for me.
30-08-2012, 09:43 AM
In a Pickel !
(30-08-2012 09:28 AM)pawprints1985 Wrote:  Any other Ideas I have even asked at church for everyone to keep there ears open for me.

I have a friend who collects used books from friends and she sells them on eBay. Perhaps that or something like that?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel