In-and-out burger.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2015, 01:18 AM
In-and-out burger.
I have heard a lot about this chain, but only of how good the food is - or how aweful depending on the person.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/in-n-o...er-137672/

I umm.....no one ever told me about the bible verses on their cups.

So like, has anyone ever ate at one of these before?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: In-and-out burger.
I have been to one once and don't recall exactly a lot about it. I recall thinking it was good and noticing they had some weird phrases or religious thing lingering around there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-05-2015, 05:28 AM
Been a long time. THE greasiest burger I ever had up in LA. Like BEYOND greasy. Gross.Would never go back. But it's been a long time. Maybe they changed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-05-2015, 06:29 AM
I always heard that the "in and out" was a reference to the extremely short time in your gastrointestinal tract......

that kept me from eating there...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-05-2015, 06:32 AM
(14-05-2015 06:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always heard that the "in and out" was a reference to the extremely short time in your gastrointestinal tract......

I had that once fom a dodgy Indian take away...Delhi belly!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
14-05-2015, 07:58 AM
(14-05-2015 05:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Been a long time. THE greasiest burger I ever had up in LA. Like BEYOND greasy. Gross.Would never go back. But it's been a long time. Maybe they changed.

They're still greasy looking burgers. I don't eat them, but my ex used to get them once in awhile. I don't like them because they don't have any veggie options wtf Tongue Plus, seeing proverbs on my pink lemonade was enough for me not to want to eat there after becoming an atheist.
14-05-2015, 08:01 AM
(14-05-2015 06:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always heard that the "in and out" was a reference to the extremely short time in your gastrointestinal tract......

I think it's suppose to be innuendo for sex while advertising, in their name, that they are quick (at making burgers) and that you will be in and out in mere moments.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Really? Greasy?

I remember the one I got as having a, like, fucking asinine amount of mayonnaise on it. Maybe that was Zip's, though
[+] 1 user Likes DeadChannel's post
14-05-2015, 08:08 AM
They have a very limited menu with few options, service is incredibly slow, the food is bland at best, and the cups, straw wrappers, etc all have bible verses on them. There is no reason I've ever found to eat at one.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-05-2015, 08:09 AM
(14-05-2015 08:02 AM)DeadChannel Wrote:  Really? Greasy?

I remember the one I got as having a, like, fucking asinine amount of mayonnaise on it. Maybe that was Zip's, though

Place named "in and out" that gets your face covered in disgusting white stuff as you eat a slab of meat pressed between two buns...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post