In case anyone was wondering I have a new friend named Frank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 10:29 PM
In case anyone was wondering I have a new friend named Frank
Ok I don't know if this should be here or in the relationship section, but since we aren't in a relationship yet...
I have met this guy named Frank. He is Italian. Very cute! I think he flirts with me or maybe he is just a flirty guy. He came over today and taught me to make Ravioli stuffed with lobster and a creamy shrimp sauce and my taste buds confirmed that there is a god and heaven does exist! Mmm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
27-12-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: In case anyone was wondering I have a new friend named Frank
Oooh is he the god? A god in the kitchen at least? Laugh out load and in the bedroom too hopefully Evil_monster

Nice! Glad you met someone and had a great time! If he doesn't have gross feet snatch him up! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-12-2013, 11:02 PM
(27-12-2013 10:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oooh is he the god? A god in the kitchen at least? Laugh out load and in the bedroom too hopefully Evil_monster

Nice! Glad you met someone and had a great time! If he doesn't have gross feet snatch him up! Tongue

In the kitchen, absolutely! In the bedroom, I have no clue. Lol. I don't even know if he likes me like that yet. He's definitely a cool guy though. Fun to hang out with.

I don't really like seafood that much. I mean I love shrimp, but no other seafoods. That lobster ravioli. I wish I could send you a sample because there are really no words to describe how delicious it was.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
27-12-2013, 11:05 PM
(27-12-2013 11:02 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 10:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oooh is he the god? A god in the kitchen at least? Laugh out load and in the bedroom too hopefully Evil_monster

In the kitchen, absolutely! In the bedroom, I have no clue. Lol. I don't even know if he likes me like that yet. He's definitely a cool guy though. Fun to hang out with.

I don't really like seafood that much. I mean I love shrimp, but no other seafoods. That lobster ravioli. I wish I could send you a sample because there are really no words to describe how delicious it was.

He came to your place and cooked for you? Yeah he likes you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-12-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm happy for you! and so jealous of that ravioli! Drooling
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
27-12-2013, 11:10 PM
(27-12-2013 11:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:02 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  In the kitchen, absolutely! In the bedroom, I have no clue. Lol. I don't even know if he likes me like that yet. He's definitely a cool guy though. Fun to hang out with.

He came to your place and cooked for you? Yeah he likes you.

Haha. I think so. I don't really know much about dating so I don't want to make any assumptions. I jokingly told him he should teach me to make Italian food and he said, sure I'm free Saturday. We didn't make any new plans today though. So...
Well crap, do I wait for him to contact me or do I contact him?
27-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Do you have a dish you really like cooking? Maybe if you haven't heard from him in a couple of days, tell him how nice that was and that you want to return the favor? Crap I know nothing about dating, so... That's the disclaimer for my advice!
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
27-12-2013, 11:14 PM
(27-12-2013 11:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He came to your place and cooked for you? Yeah he likes you.

Haha. I think so. I don't really know much about dating so I don't want to make any assumptions. I jokingly told him he should teach me to make Italian food and he said, sure I'm free Saturday. We didn't make any new plans today though. So...
Well crap, do I wait for him to contact me or do I contact him?

Call him. Be direct guys like that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-12-2013, 11:28 PM
(27-12-2013 11:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Do you have a dish you really like cooking? Maybe if you haven't heard from him in a couple of days, tell him how nice that was and that you want to return the favor? Crap I know nothing about dating, so... That's the disclaimer for my advice!

That's good advice. I would hazard a guess that he is waiting for some sort of reciprocation as an indication of interest in him.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
27-12-2013, 11:30 PM
(27-12-2013 11:28 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Do you have a dish you really like cooking? Maybe if you haven't heard from him in a couple of days, tell him how nice that was and that you want to return the favor? Crap I know nothing about dating, so... That's the disclaimer for my advice!

That's good advice. I would hazard a guess that he is waiting for some sort of reciprocation as an indication of interest in him.

I second that. The ball is in your court.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 2 users Like djkamilo's post