In case anyone was wondering I have a new friend named Frank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: In case anyone was wondering I have a new friend named Frank
(27-12-2013 10:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oooh is he the god? A god in the kitchen at least? Laugh out load and in the bedroom too hopefully Evil_monster
I knew you were going to go there Wink

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
27-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks guys. Geez. I am so excited, it feels like middle school all over again. When do I call him? Tomorrow? Is that too soon? I always thought girls weren't supposed to be needy and clingy, but it seems that all the rules to dating have changed. Sigh I am too young to feel too old for dating. Lol.

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
28-12-2013, 12:13 AM
(27-12-2013 11:50 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Thanks guys. Geez. I am so excited, it feels like middle school all over again. When do I call him? Tomorrow? Is that too soon? I always thought girls weren't supposed to be needy and clingy, but it seems that all the rules to dating have changed. Sigh I am too young to feel too old for dating. Lol.
I would say give it 48-72 hrs for a call follow up.
You're not supposed to be clingy, but to keep him encouraged I think it's good to let him notice you are at least a bit interested.
Knowing that someone is a bit interested in you just feels good but if too much interest is shown it creates an ego trip or worse might be just be a little creepy.

You are never too old for dating.
Here are some helpful tips: http://www.yourtango.com/201174240/8-mod...hould-know
Best of luck, and may the force be with you

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
28-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Definitely a big difference between clingy, and showing interest in a direct way. Clingy is when you badger him because he didn't call, or needing to be in contact 24/7. You got this lady! Thumbsup nothing wrong with letting him know you are interested. I'd bet most guys want us ladies to be direct and clear.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post