In love with married coworker
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: In love with married coworker
It's true that the law favors women. If a woman claims rape, you may as well kill yourself because you have almost zero chance of anyone believing you're innocent. And if a woman claims you're her baby's daddy on the birth certificate, you either pay child support or go to jail.

UPDATE TO MY STORY: The husband left after I called the cops. I told the cops what's going on, but I doubt anything good will come of it.

No
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes neurotibotical's post
27-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Messing with another man's wife is dangerous but not against the law.

There's DNA tests for baby daddy's. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned: false rape charges wouldn't be fun but I wouldn't jump off a bridge. You still get your day in court.
27-05-2017, 02:54 PM
(27-05-2017 02:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My apologies Julep...I'm out.

Me too. I'm out.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
27-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Speechless at the idiocy in this thread. Facepalm

To the OP:

Quit all interactions with that woman, if she exists. And don't listen to internet trolls.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
27-05-2017, 04:52 PM
What if we steered him away from the only pussy he was ever gonna get?
27-05-2017, 04:58 PM
In love with married coworker
(27-05-2017 04:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  What if we steered him away from the only pussy he was ever gonna get?

I think you should be a good chap and go fuck her for him.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
27-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Uh... seriously Jesse?

(27-05-2017 01:06 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Women are dangerous you can't trust them unless they work VERY hard to earn it. And even then you really shouldn't ever trust them, they are out to steal from you and harm you and nothing else.

The likelihood of meeting a woman who won't act like this, married or single is slim. It's not that all women are bad, it's that this generation and the last one before this even, was raised to think acting like this is ok...

You might like to reconsider this line of thinking for a moment, and consider how blatantly misogynistic it sounds in the 21st century—as well as offensive, untruthful, debasing, condescending—and an insult to the sensibilities of 99% of us modern males (sorry for cliché) that consider males and females to be equal in all moral and ethical respects.

From my point of view as a mature male, I can only guess that you've had some sort of relationship issue(s) with a woman or women that've embittered you longer term? Your skewed advice to Mike won't help him one bit.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
27-05-2017, 05:56 PM
(27-05-2017 02:43 PM)neurotibotical Wrote:  It's true that the law favors women. If a woman claims rape, you may as well kill yourself because you have almost zero chance of anyone believing you're innocent.

You need to calm down Mike, and consider all this stuff more rationally. You're not going to rape her FFS, and you're not even going to screw her. You shouldn't even be holding those sorts of thoughts, as they're only clouding your thinking.

Quote:And if a woman claims you're her baby's daddy on the birth certificate, you either pay child support or go to jail.

Totally irrelevant in your particular case. (And completely erroneous anyway.)

Quote:UPDATE TO MY STORY: The husband left after I called the cops. I told the cops what's going on, but I doubt anything good will come of it.

To be honest Mike, I really believe that you're over-thinking this whole scenario, and creating demons where they don't exist. If this woman is truly causing you all this grief—such that you need to get the police involved—then the simplest and most obvious solution is to resign your position and start looking for another job.

And as the other guys have said already, if this woman is carrying on like you say, then she's just playing some sort of puerile game, at best, or mentally aberrant at worst. Whatever, she has obvious psycho-sexual issues that ain't gonna go away mate, and you just need to walk away before you end up in the shit.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
27-05-2017, 06:45 PM
(27-05-2017 05:56 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 02:43 PM)neurotibotical Wrote:  It's true that the law favors women. If a woman claims rape, you may as well kill yourself because you have almost zero chance of anyone believing you're innocent.

You need to calm down Mike, and consider all this stuff more rationally. You're not going to rape her FFS, and you're not even going to screw her. You shouldn't even be holding those sorts of thoughts, as they're only clouding your thinking.

Quote:And if a woman claims you're her baby's daddy on the birth certificate, you either pay child support or go to jail.

Totally irrelevant in your particular case. (And completely erroneous anyway.)

Quote:UPDATE TO MY STORY: The husband left after I called the cops. I told the cops what's going on, but I doubt anything good will come of it.

To be honest Mike, I really believe that you're over-thinking this whole scenario, and creating demons where they don't exist. If this woman is truly causing you all this grief—such that you need to get the police involved—then the simplest and most obvious solution is to resign your position and start looking for another job.

And as the other guys have said already, if this woman is carrying on like you say, then she's just playing some sort of puerile game, at best, or mentally aberrant at worst. Whatever, she has obvious psycho-sexual issues that ain't gonna go away mate, and you just need to walk away before you end up in the shit.

Perhaps you are right, I have no intention of sounding misogynistic. I judge people equally based on the same moral standard for all people regardless of any other factor. My system is simple, straight forward, and should be easy for anyone to handle. Don't lie, don't steal, don't cheat, don't hit, don't manipulate, don't abuse.... That's pretty much most of it in a nutshell, other than that I'm pretty flexible.

As for your claim on my previous experiences, here
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...e-and-help

This might help shed some light on the subject. Now if someone can help me figure this shit out I'd be quite grateful.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
27-05-2017, 08:18 PM
(27-05-2017 04:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:52 PM)ImFred Wrote:  What if we steered him away from the only pussy he was ever gonna get?

I think you should be a good chap and go fuck her for him.

Copy that.
Thread Closed