In love with married coworker
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: In love with married coworker
(25-05-2017 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to wonder what your work environment is that actions such as sitting on your lap is acceptable.

Maybe you should think about how you would feel if she were your wife and was doing this with someone else.

Think about this...if she will cheat with you will she also cheat on you in the event that you actually form a real relationship.

Once he's fucked her a dozen or so times he'll go back to wanting twenty-something pussy. She's the one who'll get burnt but she already knows that and doesn't care or has decided it's worth it. They'll just pretend it's real for awhile and then feel sad and move on.
Find all posts by this user
(25-05-2017 07:20 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:16 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  The sad part is he knows the situation and doesn't care. It's all so bizarre.

Then fuck her!!! I totally know all about this scene, man. You're not going to be able to not fuck her. The longer you stretch it out the better it gets though so you might as well try to stop. lol

I'm not that kind of person. I just need advice on how to get out of this situation.

No
[+] 5 users Like neurotibotical's post
Are you in love...or is it lust?
That's an important distinction to make to yourself.

Also, it sounds like their relationship has issues. If you get involved with this woman while she is still married, their issues will become your issues too.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
25-05-2017, 07:27 PM
(25-05-2017 07:23 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to wonder what your work environment is that actions such as sitting on your lap is acceptable.

Maybe you should think about how you would feel if she were your wife and was doing this with someone else.

Think about this...if she will cheat with you will she also cheat on you in the event that you actually form a real relationship.

I know, which is one reason why I have no desire to pursue this.

If you don't desire it then why is she sitting on your boner?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
25-05-2017, 07:29 PM
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)ImFred Wrote:  

Once he's fucked her a dozen or so times he'll go back to wanting twenty-something pussy. She's the one who'll get burnt but she already knows that and doesn't care or has decided it's worth it. They'll just pretend it's real for awhile and then feel sad and move on.

I'm still a virgin and I've never had a girlfriend. You can laugh, but I have legitimate mental issues that have made most kinds of interpersonal bonds a terrible struggle for me. That a woman would initiate such a relationship with me has made me feel things I've only ever heard about but never thought I would feel.

I know it's impossible. We have no future. I just need a way to end it with minimal awkardness.

No
25-05-2017, 07:30 PM
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:20 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Then fuck her!!! I totally know all about this scene, man. You're not going to be able to not fuck her. The longer you stretch it out the better it gets though so you might as well try to stop. lol

I'm not that kind of person. I just need advice on how to get out of this situation.

Stop touching her. Draw the line there. Don't touch. Don't flirt. Don't text.

How much advice do you need NOT to do something? Don't do it then.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
25-05-2017, 07:32 PM
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Are you in love...or is it lust?
That's an important distinction to make to yourself.

Also, it sounds like their relationship has issues. If you get involved with this woman while she is still married, their issues will become your issues too.

Mostly love, I think. She's on my mind constantly. The sexual attraction is maybe 20% of the equation. I was diagnosed with autism as a child and I still have great difficulty interacting with people. She's one of the rare people with whom I can hold a conversation like a normal person.

No
25-05-2017, 07:35 PM
(25-05-2017 07:30 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  I'm not that kind of person. I just need advice on how to get out of this situation.

Stop touching her. Draw the line there. Don't touch. Don't flirt. Don't text.

How much advice do you need NOT to do something? Don't do it then.

I've been trying. I just need advice on how to stop thinking about her.

No
25-05-2017, 07:35 PM
(25-05-2017 07:29 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Once he's fucked her a dozen or so times he'll go back to wanting twenty-something pussy. She's the one who'll get burnt but she already knows that and doesn't care or has decided it's worth it. They'll just pretend it's real for awhile and then feel sad and move on.

I'm still a virgin and I've never had a girlfriend. You can laugh, but I have legitimate mental issues that have made most kinds of interpersonal bonds a terrible struggle for me. That a woman would initiate such a relationship with me has made me feel things I've only ever heard about but never thought I would feel.

I know it's impossible. We have no future. I just need a way to end it with minimal awkardness.

I think I would look for another job. This situation seems fraught with problems. Also, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin and never having a girlfriend. Don't sell yourself short, you were able to attract this lady's attention, I'm sure you can do the same for a single woman as well.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-05-2017, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 07:50 PM by KUSA.)
In love with married coworker
(25-05-2017 07:26 PM)mikep987654321 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:20 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Then fuck her!!! I totally know all about this scene, man. You're not going to be able to not fuck her. The longer you stretch it out the better it gets though so you might as well try to stop. lol

Just back off. Don't do something that you aren't comfortable with.
Thread Closed