In love with married coworker
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 12:33 PM
RE: In love with married coworker
Then let him do that.

If all this is going on, how busy the owner is doesn't matter if he cares about his business. A sexual harassment case isn't something the owner will want to deal with.

Do you have parents? Maybe you should talk with them and tell them what is going on. Real people in your real world to help you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
27-05-2017, 12:34 PM
(25-05-2017 07:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to wonder what your work environment is that actions such as sitting on your lap is acceptable.

Maybe you should think about how you would feel if she were your wife and was doing this with someone else.

Think about this...if she will cheat with you will she also cheat on you in the event that you actually form a real relationship.

Way back here I was skeptical.

Now I am even more so.

Good luck to you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Call the cops
27-05-2017, 12:41 PM
And don't lie to the police
27-05-2017, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2017 01:17 PM by JesseB.)
(27-05-2017 11:36 AM)neurotibotical Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 11:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If you contact here then you are keeping this going.

Call the authorities. You have the email to prove why you did what you did. The people at work will be able to see the games she is playing with you if it is, in fact, a ploy.

Do not respond to her.

I just got a message from her. Here's what she wrote:

***michael. stop acting like a boy meet me at the mcdonalds or else ull be very fucking sorry. rich will take my side and ull be VERY sorry what i do***

Rich is our boss. Maybe she's been flirting with him too? Is she threatening my job? I'm really confused here.

If you read my responses this behavior is right in line with what I told you to expect from her. Women are dangerous you can't trust them unless they work VERY hard to earn it. And even then you really shouldn't ever trust them, they are out to steal from you and harm you and nothing else.

The likelyhood of meeting a woman who won't act like this, married or single is slim. It's not that all women are bad, it's that this generation and the last one before this even, was raised to think acting like this is ok. You need to protect yourself. Stay safe.

This might help you realize the extent you should go to in order to protect yourself.

You might not live there, but the entire world is heading in this direction. Better prepare for it now.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
27-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Expect the worst, hope for the best!
Abort all contact to both (woman and her husband), if possible.
Dont meet or engage both other than in public places. DO NOT MEET THOSE PEOPLE IN PRIVATE, WITHOUT WITNESSES. DONT OPEN YOUR DOOR, ETC.
If you have to communicate, make sure you can show (like in emails) what was being said.

Please trust me: There are people who have NO conscience whatsoever regarding other peoples health, life or career. Expect them, worst case to put your job, career or health at risk for basically nothing (or very little) to gain for them.

Heres why: I was in a very, very similar situation to yours.

I was 20
just started (my career) at university
still virgin

...when i met this woman who was the girlfriend of a pal of mine (at least i thought so, until he witnessed that he thinks i am absolutely capable of rape Gasp ).
It ended up with her seducing me, and a few days later she ran to the cops and accused me of rape! My guess until today is that her bf (my pal) found out and she simply was looking for a cheap way out of it. Soudns ridiculous? Maybe, but i wasnt in the mood to laugh, when i stood in front of the judge later that year, and he basically told me: "If i am gonna sentence you, and frankly after all procedures thats what i am most probably going to do, then its gonna be some 6y without parole. If you want to confess, i will be able to put a much milder sentence on you. Please consider this."

That was some Friday, noon, so i went home and seriously considered suicide, because i saw no way going 6y to jail for a crime i didnt commit, being 20y of age only and my future life basically ruined (i am not even talking about what is going to happen to young, little rapists in jail. RS76 probably can comment on this).
Luckily i had the best laywer availiable and he asked to have the responsible police officer in the witness stand before we conclude the trial. Next week, the officer, who was already some 20y into law enforcement voiced concerns about the honesty of the *victim* and said that some things she did and testified are absulutely atypical and contradictory. this was the tipping point in the case.
In the end i got "in dubio pro reo" (it is literally written in the verdict), and since then nobody had to explain to me the difference between, guilty, not guilty, and innocent. In fact, i was pissed (and still am), that there may be people out there (who watched the trial) who think i was not innocent. Whatever....."not guilty" did the job, and here i am.
My lawyer later told me (and he also was some 20y into this business) that, so far, he has represented only two clients he thought were innocent, i was the second.

Some 2y later, because i was a stupid (= young) fucker, i fucked two woman in the same company i worked (ok, at least one after the other). One secretary and the girl who worked with me in the lab (at least both were single).
It all wasnt worth it. Dont do it. There is a reason they say "never fuck the company"!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
27-05-2017, 01:25 PM
(27-05-2017 01:06 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 11:36 AM)neurotibotical Wrote:  I just got a message from her. Here's what she wrote:

***michael. stop acting like a boy meet me at the mcdonalds or else ull be very fucking sorry. rich will take my side and ull be VERY sorry what i do***

Rich is our boss. Maybe she's been flirting with him too? Is she threatening my job? I'm really confused here.

If you read my responses this behavior is right in line with what I told you to expect from her. Women are dangerous you can't trust them unless they work VERY hard to earn it. And even then you really shouldn't ever trust them, they are out to steal from you and harm you and nothing else.

The likelyhood of meeting a woman who won't act like this, married or single is slim. It's not that all women are bad, it's that this generation and the last one before this even, was raised to think acting like this is ok. You need to protect yourself. Stay safe.

This might help you realize the extent you should go to in order to protect yourself.

You might not live there, but the entire world is heading in this direction. Better prepare for it now.

Careful, your misogyny is showing.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2017, 01:38 PM
You might want to lawyer up.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
27-05-2017, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2017 01:48 PM by JesseB.)
(27-05-2017 01:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 01:06 PM)JesseB Wrote:  If you read my responses this behavior is right in line with what I told you to expect from her. Women are dangerous you can't trust them unless they work VERY hard to earn it. And even then you really shouldn't ever trust them, they are out to steal from you and harm you and nothing else.

Careful, your misogyny is showing.

Talking about reality the way it is isn't misogyny. I don't think women are inferior to men. AND I don't think it has to be like this. It's like this because no one speaks out against this shit. It's this way because people allow criminals to get away with this shit. IF the situation were reversed I would be on the other side. Wrong is wrong regardless of who's perpetrating it. There's no misogyny in that.

What I'm promoting is the most sensible way to look at things. When you have a threat that can come from any woman and you have absolutely no way to defend yourself you need to act like every woman can be a threat. Look at the text the OP got "you need to stop this or I'm gonna lie and fuck up your life and everyone will take my side" (paraphrasing this), I'm not making this shit up, this is what happens. I've been where he is, this is why I give the advice I give. If someone wants your trust ESPECIALLY when we all know this is how the legal system works and how far too many people CHOOSE to be then they need to be prepared to EARN your trust. There is no misogyny in that. It's reasonable and will save you from spending time in jail for things you never did. I've been lucky so far I've never gone to jail and I don't want to. SO there's only one reasonable way to ensure I don't end up there. This principle also works for women, they should only trust men who earn it.

Careful Anjele your misandry is showing. (Just throwing a baseless charge back at you, maybe that'll get you to think)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
27-05-2017, 01:43 PM
(27-05-2017 01:40 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 01:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Careful, your misogyny is showing.

Talking about reality the way it is isn't misogyny. I don't think women are inferior to men. AND I don't think it has to be like this. It's like this because no one speaks out against this shit. It's this way because people allow criminals to get away with this this. IF the situation were reversed I would be on the other side. Wrong is wrong regardless of who's perpetrating it. There's no misogyny in that.

All women aren't the same just like all men aren't the same. Perhaps you have had bad experiences and that sucks but all women aren't the same.

mi·sog·y·ny
[məˈsäjənē]

NOUN
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women:

As I said, your misogyny is showing...at the very least through your obvious contempt.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
Thread Closed