In love with married coworker
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: In love with married coworker
@Anjele

Also what's with the threat? What exactly will you do if you find out I think Social Justice Theory is bullshit based on lies and misinformation, that I am for equality of ALL people and I don't think that women should be allowed to bully men, steal their money, and steal their children, and I don't think men should be able to bully women, steal their money, and steal their children either. What will you do if you find out I think for myself? Gonna come after me? Make up accusations against me? Try to get me removed from the community? Shame me into being a clone of you?

I really don't appreciate threats.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
27-05-2017, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2017 01:59 PM by JesseB.)
(27-05-2017 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 01:40 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Talking about reality the way it is isn't misogyny. I don't think women are inferior to men. AND I don't think it has to be like this. It's like this because no one speaks out against this shit. It's this way because people allow criminals to get away with this this. IF the situation were reversed I would be on the other side. Wrong is wrong regardless of who's perpetrating it. There's no misogyny in that.

All women aren't the same just like all men aren't the same. Perhaps you have had bad experiences and that sucks but all women aren't the same.

mi·sog·y·ny
[məˈsäjənē]

NOUN
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women:

As I said, your misogyny is showing...at the very least through your obvious contempt.

It's well earned contempt however that doesn't mean I hate all women, it means I value seeing their actions in order to make judgement and the default position is the one that keeps things safe for all party's involved before trusting anyone (technically I treat men the same way, they have to earn trust, the difference is I've never once met a women willing to work for anything let alone trust they expect it to be blindly given, most men I've met expect to earn peoples trust by default, this isn't a biology thing it's a how you were raised as a child thing, it can change and you can say "not all" people that's fine I'm saying you're far safer to start from that position and allow the one's who AREN"T that way to show you before you trust them, ANY OTHER WAY IS INSAINE, especially when they can have you thrown in jail. When they feel entitled to send you a text threatening your job and possibly jail as just happened to the OP and the legal system and most people will take their side by default without evidence)

For someone who values reason you seem to be incapable of applying it on this topic.

Also you might not be aware but I actually like women. A LOT. I just wish I could meet someone who isn't actively out to use manipulate and abuse.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
27-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Stick to the topic of the thread.

If you want to make big generalizations about all men/all women, start a thread on a different area of the forum.
27-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Jesse women will be sweet to you if you learn how to fuck them proper. Sounds like you got em disgruntled instead of satisfied.
27-05-2017, 02:02 PM
(27-05-2017 01:58 PM)julep Wrote:  Stick to the topic of the thread.

If you want to make big generalizations about all men/all women, start a thread on a different area of the forum.

I was sticking too it, my post was very specific in trying to give advice on how to protect himself, the video has a lot of suggestions. Mostly keeping texts and staying on cameras. Then I get threatened and attacked for sharing the information.

Big Grin
27-05-2017, 02:09 PM
(27-05-2017 01:51 PM)JesseB Wrote:  @Anjele

Also what's with the threat? What exactly will you do if you find out I think Social Justice Theory is bullshit based on lies and misinformation, that I am for equality of ALL people and I don't think that women should be allowed to bully men, steal their money, and steal their children, and I don't think men should be able to bully women, steal their money, and steal their children either. What will you do if you find out I think for myself? Gonna come after me? Make up accusations against me? Try to get me removed from the community? Shame me into being a clone of you?

Are you high? I didn't threaten you...or are you that super sensitive because I am a woman?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2017, 02:10 PM
(27-05-2017 02:01 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Jesse women will be sweet to you if you learn how to fuck them proper. Sounds like you got em disgruntled instead of satisfied.

Look dude, I wasn't trying to start a fight, not with anyone. I was just sharing useful advice for how to protect yourself in a world that will harm you, your comment is kinda ignorant, you have no idea what happened between myself or any of my ex's. However I'm gonna bow out of this seeing as I'd rather not get banned for defending myself. I've said what needed to be said TO the OP, I'm sure he's smart enough to understand what I"m saying and why and how best to protect himself now.

Now it's time for me to protect myself by hiding from those who are out to get anyone who don't shout the correct thoughts.

Big Grin
27-05-2017, 02:11 PM
(27-05-2017 02:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 01:51 PM)JesseB Wrote:  @Anjele

Are you high? I didn't threaten you...or are you that super sensitive because I am a woman?

Specifically I am scared of you yes. And I have good reason to be.

Big Grin
27-05-2017, 02:11 PM
(27-05-2017 01:56 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  All women aren't the same just like all men aren't the same. Perhaps you have had bad experiences and that sucks but all women aren't the same.

mi·sog·y·ny
[məˈsäjənē]

NOUN
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women:

As I said, your misogyny is showing...at the very least through your obvious contempt.

It's well earned contempt however that doesn't mean I hate all women, it means I value seeing their actions in order to make judgement and the default position is the one that keeps things safe for all party's involved before trusting anyone (technically I treat men the same way, they have to earn trust, the difference is I've never once met a women willing to work for anything let alone trust they expect it to be blindly given, most men I've met expect to earn peoples trust by default, this isn't a biology thing it's a how you were raised as a child thing, it can change and you can say "not all" people that's fine I'm saying you're far safer to start from that position and allow the one's who AREN"T that way to show you before you trust them, ANY OTHER WAY IS INSAINE, especially when they can have you thrown in jail. When they feel entitled to send you a text threatening your job and possibly jail as just happened to the OP and the legal system and most people will take their side by default without evidence)

For someone who values reason you seem to be incapable of applying it on this topic.

Also you might not be aware but I actually like women. A LOT. I just wish I could meet someone who isn't actively out to use manipulate and abuse.

And the back-peddling begins.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-05-2017, 02:13 PM
My apologies Julep...I'm out.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
Thread Closed