Poll: In need of advice regarding leaving or staying.
Stay.
Leave.
[Show Results]

In need of advice re' leaving or staying.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: In need of advice re' leaving or staying.
This koala says you can't leave Wink

[Image: koala2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
15-03-2017, 09:09 PM
(15-03-2017 09:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This koala says you can't leave Wink

Kinda hoping for more...

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-03-2017, 09:17 PM
(15-03-2017 09:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Kinda hoping for more...

Wink

Blush Tongue

A dancing koala? Big Grin

[Image: 9da04ad6af_72150.gif~c200]
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
15-03-2017, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 09:27 PM by Fireball.)
(15-03-2017 09:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Kinda hoping for more...

Wink

Letch. Tongue Let me just say that maybe I've not been active in threads where xtian shit posts have been made, mainly because they're shit posts. I'll be watching them from now on, out of friendship for you, and will lay a seriously harsh retort on anyone causing a problem. Evil_monster I'm pretty sure I missed the one where Tomasia laid down any shit. I, as well as many others, will have your back. Yes I know it's only words here, but words do have power. I do recall seeing the post from Tomasia, apologizing for his behavior. We'll see.

You are a ton more worthy a person than those giving you shit. Those persons not taking your medical situation into account, or even taking advantage of it to give you shit are going to pay the price. Dodgy

I voted STAY, you old goat (though I'm about 15 years older)! I know that the chemo has wracked your brain. I have a brother your age that the chemo damned near killed him. You're no different from that, at this point. We're gonna keep your back for you. And you are still more cogent than them, after all this time. We'll all get through it. Hug
[+] 7 users Like Fireball's post
15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
If I'd ever get enough money, or luck to go to Australia i'd visit you. You're a highly intelligent guy Banjo, seem down to earth with a colorful past. You're insight into problems at times is profound.

Don't let Tomasia get to you. He's a used teenagers sock. I'm sure their is a way to block him. When I see him talking I just go to another thread.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
15-03-2017, 10:20 PM
better you than I, Jenny. I shudder to think what I'd have to do.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
15-03-2017, 10:40 PM
(15-03-2017 09:22 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If I'd ever get enough money, or luck to go to Australia i'd visit you. You're a highly intelligent guy Banjo, seem down to earth with a colorful past. You're insight into problems at times is profound.

Don't let Tomasia get to you. He's a used teenagers sock. I'm sure their is a way to block him. When I see him talking I just go to another thread.

I'm in, bring me too.... just be aware.... I might try to adopt a kangaroo, or a Tasmanian devil..... (hopeless animal lover)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
15-03-2017, 10:41 PM
(15-03-2017 08:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Put the Tomato on your ignore list.

Same problem as mentioned above. He could carry on lying and I would not know.

I'm new here and don't know anything about the situation, so I can't vote. But maybe I can offer a perspective. He could also carry on lying if you leave, right? If his behavior is likely to be the same independent of your decision, there's no point factoring his behavior into your decision. Drop it from the equation and decide based on what's left.
[+] 10 users Like John Derderian's post
16-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Stick around Banjo, you're part of the furniture. Place isn't the same if you're not around.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
16-03-2017, 12:16 AM
I'm very sorry for what you've been through my friend. I've also been through suicidal periods so I know how absolutely dreadful that is.

I voted for you to stay. You're awesome! It would be a terrible shame to let a few trolls take away this community from you. I agree with everyone else, put anyone who annoys you on ignore. I've got plenty of people on ignore and it reduces the stress of having to even see what they're saying.

You're welcome to send me a PM if you need someone to talk to Heart

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Robvalue's post