Poll: In need of advice regarding leaving or staying.
Stay.
Leave.
[Show Results]

In need of advice re' leaving or staying.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: In need of advice re' leaving or staying.
(16-03-2017 10:25 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  O.o! Maybe I don't want to be in Australia... I can barely deal with tiny spiders...

We have some very dangerous spiders here. Luke was a spider known as a huntsman. They don't build webs. They chase their prey down.

However they are very mild mannered. They can bite and the venom can make one nauseated. But this is extremely rare. I had one on my bare leg some months ago. He'd been on my towel as I dried myself. It must have scared the shit out of him. (It was a male).

However I simply lightly brushed him onto the towel, took him outside (while stark naked), and let him free in the garden.

No drama. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
16-03-2017, 10:47 PM
(16-03-2017 10:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:25 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  O.o! Maybe I don't want to be in Australia... I can barely deal with tiny spiders...

We have some very dangerous spiders here. Luke was a spider known as a huntsman. They don't build webs. They chase their prey down.

However they are very mild mannered. They can bite and the venom can make one nauseated. But this is extremely rare. I had one on my bare leg some months ago. He'd been on my towel as I dried myself. It must have scared the shit out of him. (It was a male).

However I simply lightly brushed him onto the towel, took him outside (while stark naked), and let him free in the garden.

No drama. Smile

I would've screamed and left the house. XD Spiders are especially creepy.
Whenever someone can handle a spider I look at them like they are Gods.

I can't even imagine seeing a spider bigger than my finger...
[+] 2 users Like Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 11:09 PM
Luke was pretty cool.

My mother had a fear of spiders. I've never been bothered by them luckily.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
16-03-2017, 11:12 PM
(16-03-2017 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Luke was pretty cool.

My mother had a fear of spiders. I've never been bothered by them luckily.

How did she make it in Australia...? I've seen pictures of some of the spiders down there.

I've recently conquered my fear of snakes by holding one this year. Maybe I might do the same with spiders... maybe..
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 11:14 PM
(16-03-2017 11:12 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  How did she make it in Australia...? I've seen pictures of some of the spiders down there.

She was a crazy bitch.

Banjo.
16-03-2017, 11:16 PM
(16-03-2017 11:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:12 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  How did she make it in Australia...? I've seen pictures of some of the spiders down there.

She was a crazy bitch.

Did you not have a good relationship with your mom or do you mean she was crazy for living there? XD
16-03-2017, 11:19 PM
(16-03-2017 11:16 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Did you not have a good relationship with your mom or do you mean she was crazy for living there? XD

No. She tried to kill me.

Banjo.
16-03-2017, 11:22 PM
(16-03-2017 11:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:16 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Did you not have a good relationship with your mom or do you mean she was crazy for living there? XD

No. She tried to kill me.

Oh jeez... :/

Did she have a mental disorder?
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
17-03-2017, 01:35 AM
I wish there were a way to heal you up 100% Banjo. Life has been needlessly cruel to you, of all people you deserve to be free of ills.

I'm sorry you've been feeling the way you have lately, being unsure of the state of your mind is awful. I've experienced it briefly, to live with it every day would literally drive me insane.

You are a very strong person, for not only kicking cancer's sorry ass, but also putting up with the effects of your treatment. You have been an inspiration for me dealing with my anxiety.

We love having you here. I wish I'd known about Tomasia's posts sooner (what an f'd up thing to say to someone unsure about their mental state). I'm sorry I wasn't there to back you up Sad

You'll always have a place here.

Hug

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 5 users Like Loom's post
17-03-2017, 08:25 AM
This is right up your alley, history mixed in with sarcasm. Where else would you find people like me finding things like this just for you?

"Nicola Sturgeon announces plans to rebuild Hadrian’s Wall, and England is going to pay for it

Hadrian’s Wall 2
SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon has announced plans to rebuild Hadrian’s Wall and will make England pay for it.

Shortly after Theresa May said she would block any plans for another independence referendum, Sturgeon said she would go right ahead and build a wall to keep out the meddling English.

“We never get the best of them coming across the border. No, it’s just the Tories and the other canvassing politicians – there are some good ones, too, I assume,” she told reporters.

“That’s why I’m going to build a wall, a great wall. It’s going to be so great.

“And best of all, England is going to pay for it. Yes, they are. They might say they’re not, but they will be. Yes they will.”

Sturgeon’s speech has been welcomed by Scottish Nationalists who are keen to believe literally anything they’re told as long as it contains an anti-English sentiment.

“She’s telling it like it is, and I think she’s great,” explained Glasgow resident Simon Williams.

“Sure, it might seem bonkers to most people, and the English might deny they’ll contribute a penny to it – but why would she lie about it?”

Building contractors have said they will need cash up front to do any building work on the wall after taking a cursory look at predictions for the Scottish economy post independence.”

http://newsthump.com/2017/03/16/nicola-s...ay-for-it/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post