Poll: In need of advice regarding leaving or staying.
Stay.
Leave.
[Show Results]

In need of advice re' leaving or staying.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: In need of advice re' leaving or staying.
Sturgeon is a poisonous ginger dwarf divorced from reality happy to accept British money and support and also fully aware Scotland is too small and with too few resources to be properly independent hence her desire to remain in the EU where she would be subsided. I'd kick her in the cunt for being so stupid but my foot would vanish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
17-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Block the bitch(es) and stay with us.

My reason for saying this is purely selfish.... You've lived more life than most could do in 10 lifetimes. We are all better for having the opportunity to be a part, however small, of your life. Your stories, wit, and support are valuable to me. Plus, I don't want the troll to win.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
17-03-2017, 11:31 AM
(16-03-2017 11:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Luke was pretty cool.

My mother had a fear of spiders. I've never been bothered by them luckily.

I take great comfort from the fact that I am never more then 3 feet from a spider. They console me and let me know they won't let the bugs eat me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 02:34 PM
I've just awoken and of course turned on the site.

I am very touched. Heart

Hopefully the neurologist will be able to find what has happened to my brain. I do not believe my problems are psychological. I feel very strong. Indeed, I can actually feel the chemical imbalances as I pass through these uncomfortable periods. For example, yesterday was terrible. This morning however everything seems more clear.

Very strange.

Thanks.

Love to all. Dale. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
17-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Banjo, I could prolly be convinced to move out there and be your flatmate. I bet it would be way better than being out here. Just sayin. (I mean money, transportation, and my cat n dog would be an issue, but if I can figure all that out I'd go)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
17-03-2017, 03:13 PM
(17-03-2017 02:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I've just awoken and of course turned on the site.

I am very touched. Heart

Hopefully the neurologist will be able to find what has happened to my brain. I do not believe my problems are psychological. I feel very strong. Indeed, I can actually feel the chemical imbalances as I pass through these uncomfortable periods. For example, yesterday was terrible. This morning however everything seems more clear.

Very strange.

Thanks.

Love to all. Dale. Smile

Heart Hope you're going to get some good news, Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Larai19's post
17-03-2017, 03:17 PM
(17-03-2017 02:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hopefully the neurologist will be able to find what has happened to my brain. I do not believe my problems are psychological. I feel very strong. Indeed, I can actually feel the chemical imbalances as I pass through these uncomfortable periods. For example, yesterday was terrible. This morning however everything seems more clear.

I'm looking forward to when consumer-grade fMRIs become available. Then I can put a face to my black dog's name. It's always easier to negotiate face-to-face.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-03-2017, 07:30 AM
(17-03-2017 02:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I've just awoken and of course turned on the site.

I am very touched. Heart

Very strange.

Thanks.

Love to all. Dale. Smile

I'm recommending to the mods this procedure for all the trolls on TTA Big Grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist_chop
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
18-03-2017, 03:05 PM
(18-03-2017 07:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm recommending to the mods this procedure for all the trolls on TTA Big Grin

Impalement seems quite bad as well.

The mod's and admin' stay strictly within the rules of the site. These rules are in themselves troll friendly. It is the one thing I despise about this website.

Why is it troll friendly? I don't know. It may perhaps be that the hope of turning a troll/theist into an atheist exists.

I do not know. One must also understand that Seth has been an atheist for a very short period. As a result he lacks real experience. Therefore I see many of these rules as being naive in the extreme.

I have been told I have been given a LOT of leeway. Even though it is well known I have been severely ill since Day 1.

I am also a lifelong atheist. Unlike most here. I did not need to be converted because I was too smart at age 4 to fall for this stupid BS.

Were it not for the friends I have made, I would have dropped this place like a hot potato a LONG time ago.

I love many of the people here. However, I have serious issues with the site and administration.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-03-2017, 03:16 PM
(18-03-2017 03:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 07:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm recommending to the mods this procedure for all the trolls on TTA Big Grin

Impalement seems quite bad as well.

The mod's and admin' stay strictly within the rules of the site. These rules are in themselves troll friendly. It is the one thing I despise about this website.

Why is it troll friendly? I don't know. It may perhaps be that the hope of turning a troll/theist into an atheist exists.

I do not know. One must also understand that Seth has been an atheist for a very short period. As a result he lacks real experience. Therefore I see many of these rules as being naive in the extreme.

I have been told I have been given a LOT of leeway. Even though it is well known I have been severely ill since Day 1.

I am also a lifelong atheist. Unlike most here. I did not need to be converted because I was too smart at age 4 to fall for this stupid BS.

Were it not for the friends I have made, I would have dropped this place like a hot potato a LONG time ago.

I love many of the people here. However, I have serious issues with the site and administration.

If I may, I kinda agree with you. I'm not a fan of Trolls regardless of which side the represent (or pretend to). That said it can be a bit challenging to both protect free speech and expression, foster and encourage an exchange of ideas on potentially flammable topics, while protecting effectively against trolls.

I think that's why the site rules are a bit troll friendly. Personally I wouldn't be opposed to them being slightly less accommodating of trolls, only because I'm far more interested in meaningful discourse but I wouldn't want it to become too restrictive, I think it would be hard for me to build a set of rules that could curtail things a little bit, while allowing the great freedom we have on this site.

One thing I do know though. I got your back. So do many people here. There's people here I think you can trust who like and care about you (I mean who else is gonna plan orgies with me!) Smile

We'll be happy to help keep you safe k. At least I know for sure I will be happy to do so.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post