In news that will surprise abosulutely no one.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: In news that will surprise abosulutely no one.
ah ok.. Well then... Chris and Ian are gay too.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2016, 12:45 AM
I knew I had heard the name before, bu t wasn't sure from where. Ah! Dad's TV shows! Does anyone still care if anyone's gay? That being said, "coming out" to Huffington Post! Ouch! Perhaps the only "news" organization with less credibility that Fox, but for the Regressive Left.

21-10-2016, 07:34 PM
(18-10-2016 12:45 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I knew I had heard the name before, bu t wasn't sure from where. Ah! Dad's TV shows! Does anyone still care if anyone's gay? That being said, "coming out" to Huffington Post! Ouch! Perhaps the only "news" organization with less credibility that Fox, but for the Regressive Left.

Who the hell cares whether one is gay or not; we're all human; transvestites, transgenders even straights. I'm sick and tired of hearing about people "coming out" regardless from where.

While I can understand the positive impact on people who feel or are, in fact, discriminated against, by someone like Bruce Jenner making it public their changes which may, indeed, help others understand they are not alone, it still bothers me that those incidences have to be so public and by inference negative instances.

These "problems, or conditions" have been part of the human condition since time immemorial. Even many "lesser" animals "suffer" from the same afflictions.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 2 users Like Ro3bert's post
21-10-2016, 07:54 PM
(17-10-2016 02:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Shephard Smith is gay. That is all.

Who's not gay in the news biz ? Ben Tracy, Thomas Roberts.
meh Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.