In the Beginning (Bible Anime)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:17 PM by Shimpe.)
In the Beginning (Bible Anime)
For the most part, faithful to the bible sources. It doesn't pick up everything from the old testament, but it covers most of the important part, there's a little bit of the new testament aswell, but not much. Usually most movies or series based on the bible tend to alter the storyline to not fit in what the bible says. I can use an example.

Like in the bible when people worshipped the golden calf, Moses got so angry that he pushed it over the side, and ordered people on his side to kill the ones who weren't(Which is showned in the anime)

If you for example take the movie "Ten Commandments" the ground opens and swallow the people into the fire, so its more liberty taken in some aspects :/

However: If you want to see, "Roco", the fox mascot of the series, then there's a Spanish version (Non censored version) to watch. Its kinda nice ^^

Edit: Your thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: In the Beginning (Bible Anime)
I've always wondered if there was a biblical based anime. I knew sort of recently they made a manga of the bible so I kind of thought they would have an anime on the bible. Interesting. That fox is pretty cute! The intro felt like it too forever though!! Looks well done though in terms of animation and whatnot for the time. I guess I'd have to find more episodes to tell story wise though based on its material.

[Image: notagain.gif]
02-05-2014, 01:42 PM
How did Adam and eve populate the earth?

Atir aissom atir imon
02-05-2014, 01:52 PM
(02-05-2014 01:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  How did Adam and eve populate the earth?

You have to go to la creacion del mundo 02, 03, and probably 04 for that. "And the earth did populate with latinos." Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-05-2014, 02:08 PM
(02-05-2014 01:52 PM)kim Wrote:  "And the earth did populate with latinos." Wink

I wouldn't complain. They babes are hawt Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2014, 02:15 PM
(02-05-2014 02:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:52 PM)kim Wrote:  "And the earth did populate with latinos." Wink

I wouldn't complain. They babes are hawt Smile

I concur, dem latinas doe Drooling

Atir aissom atir imon
02-05-2014, 03:26 PM
(02-05-2014 01:09 PM)Shimpe Wrote:  For the most part, faithful to the bible sources. It doesn't pick up everything from the old testament, but it covers most of the important part, there's a little bit of the new testament aswell, but not much. Usually most movies or series based on the bible tend to alter the storyline to not fit in what the bible says. I can use an example.

Like in the bible when people worshipped the golden calf, Moses got so angry that he pushed it over the side, and ordered people on his side to kill the ones who weren't(Which is showned in the anime)

If you for example take the movie "Ten Commandments" the ground opens and swallow the people into the fire, so its more liberty taken in some aspects :/

However: If you want to see, "Roco", the fox mascot of the series, then there's a Spanish version (Non censored version) to watch. Its kinda nice ^^

Edit: Your thoughts.

It would be better if the whole story was this

The end

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM
I want my Hinduism anime!!Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-05-2014, 06:44 PM
But why. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
(02-05-2014 06:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want my Hinduism anime!! Dodgy

Mmmmyes... I think that might be redundant. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein