In the Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2011, 01:30 PM
In the Borderlands
I'm looking for a few buddies to play co-op with on Borderlands over xbox live.
I'm also looking for assistance power leveling, and can help power level in return.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2011, 04:19 PM

RE: In the Borderlands
I have Borderlands, all of the DLC and a Siren character designed specifically for power-leveling.

1: Do you have at least the Secret Armory DLC?

All leveling someone really takes though is bringing a lvl 1 into a playthrough 2 and killing the worms Crawmerax summons while the low level stands safely at the bottom of the elevator shaft.

2: Can you wait a week?

The bad news though is that I have satellite internet and its sometimes extremely unreliable (most of the time actually) and I need to renew my gold membership to try, so I can help but it will be about a week.

Here's a rough draft of the build I use (5/5 intuition being the most important for the 20% more experience), I have modified it slightly for online play and also have a modded weapon and shield I use when leveling people by killing the worms.

http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skillt...0555050550
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Yes I have the armoury of general knoxx, and I ca wait a few weeks.
Thanks in advanced dude, want to get a siren leveled up.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

29-06-2011, 03:57 AM

Alright, I will pick up a $20 dollar point card from gamestop and reactivate the gold membership.
29-06-2011, 04:07 AM
Thanks dude/dudette, let me know when you're back online and I'll send you an invite.

07-07-2011, 08:14 AM

(29-06-2011 04:07 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Thanks dude/dudette, let me know when you're back online and I'll send you an invite.

Haven't forgotten about this, its difficult to get anyone to reliably show up when they claim they will (let alone bring what I asked for). I am getting a break this weekend, so if no one has brought me the MS point card by then I will just get it myself when I am picking up some things I need to start work on a gasifier project.
07-07-2011, 08:34 AM
My guy isn't designed for powerleveling, but I have all the DLC and would be happy to play. GT: Foolamancer. I play as Mordecai.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
(07-07-2011 08:34 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  My guy isn't designed for powerleveling, but I have all the DLC and would be happy to play. GT: Foolamancer. I play as Mordecai.

I haven't gotten all the dlc yet, wanna play through zombie island and the underdome with me when I get it?

07-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Works for me.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user