In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 07:20 AM by Vosur.)
In the beginning...
Hello! I am a Roman Catholic gal who is currently traveling Europe and looking for fun discussions to fill in all of those empty hours on buses...So, why not try something different and post on an Atheist forum :-D I have my own forum (Link removed until we get to you know better... sorry... forum rules) which is a small Catholic website that pretty much does it's own thing. No real moderation beyond please don't be a dork on purpose. Anyhow, I enjoy chatting with Catholics but I also really enjoy debate with people who do not share my beliefs. And this looks like a fairly fun place. Ciao!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Katyn's post
16-08-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: In the beginning...
Welcome.

Lots of ex-Cafia here to chat with.

Have fun.

16-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Oops, didn't see that about linking. Sorry!
16-08-2014, 09:20 AM
(16-08-2014 09:18 AM)Katyn Wrote:  Oops, didn't see that about linking. Sorry!

No worries.

16-08-2014, 09:25 AM
(16-08-2014 09:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:18 AM)Katyn Wrote:  Oops, didn't see that about linking. Sorry!

No worries.

So who spelled until wrong?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-08-2014, 09:26 AM
(16-08-2014 09:03 AM)Katyn Wrote:  Hello! I am a Roman Catholic gal who is currently traveling Europe and looking for fun discussions to fill in all of those empty hours on buses...So, why not try something different and post on an Atheist forum :-D I have my own forum (Link removed util we get to you know better... sorry... forum rules) which is a small Catholic website that pretty much does it's own thing. No real moderation beyond please don't be a dork on purpose. Anyhow, I enjoy chatting with Catholics but I also really enjoy debate with people who do not share my beliefs. And this looks like a fairly fun place. Ciao!

I think most websites frown upon advertising on the very first post.

But anyway, former Catholic myself. Still wouldn't matter to me if you claimed to be Mormon or Muslim or Jewish, still amounts to needlessly centering your life and morality on ancient books and invisible sky heros.

But stick around we are always happy to see how people try to use the same arguments.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 09:31 AM
(16-08-2014 09:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  No worries.

So who spelled until wrong?

No one Angel

16-08-2014, 09:35 AM
I heard a lot of you Catholics go to cafeterias. Is that true ?
What ? You never heard of "cafeteria Cathoilc" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Hi Katyn - you're traveling Europe and you're on the internet? This is beyond my comprehension. Oh well, I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting discussion going on here... lots of people from everywhere.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-08-2014, 09:55 AM
(16-08-2014 09:35 AM)kim Wrote:  Hi Katyn - you're traveling Europe and you're on the internet? This is beyond my comprehension.

I believe that Europe got a man in to install internet last week.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post