In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: In the beginning...
(16-08-2014 09:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So who spelled until wrong?

No one Angel

So it was you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Most of the buses have free WiFi. I stay for a few weeks at a time in Germany at regular intervals. Since right now, where I am at, it's frigid and pouring...internet and Nescafe are very inviting :-)
[+] 1 user Likes Katyn's post
16-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Some Catholics like cafeterias...I prefer Mom and Pop cafes and theology by the book.

Although I really do miss American soda fountains....
16-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome!

On this forum you pretty much reap what you sow. Until recently we have had a theist admin, but there are also theists who come by and meet with vehement opposition.

Here's to a long and interesting stay! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-08-2014, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 10:24 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
I was a catholic once. But then I took the red pill.
This is going to come off as very offensive but...
I assume you go to mass and put some dough in the collection plate. How do you feel about aiding the worlds largest pedophilia ring?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
16-08-2014, 10:33 AM
(16-08-2014 10:19 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I was a catholic once. But then I took the red pill.
This is going to come off as very offensive but...
I assume you go to mass and put some dough in the collection plate. How do you feel about aiding the worlds largest pedophilia ring?

Yup. That's not appropriate for the Introduction section.

Tsk! Tsk!

General policy anyway is to NOT treat people who are self-confessed members of an officially criminal organisation as though they, themselves were criminals.

That's just bad form, old boy.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2014, 10:43 AM
(16-08-2014 09:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:35 AM)kim Wrote:  Hi Katyn - you're traveling Europe and you're on the internet? This is beyond my comprehension.

I believe that Europe got a man in to install internet last week.

Drinking Beverage

Oh, I'm well aware it is available but ... how it could draw one's attention away from devastatingly beautiful and exciting reality, is entirely beyond me.

Sorry but uh.... when I get to Europe ... I don't even know you guys, capicé? Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
16-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm sure we have just one of the many religious organization paedophilia flings going. Like the Hasidic Jews...Mormons...

Kim...once the sun comes out then usually the internet goes off.
[+] 1 user Likes Katyn's post
16-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Ah ... I do love a rainy day ... it can lend itself well to some lazy, thoughtful, and descriptive correspondence.

So, you are in Germany? Where bouts? What's going on where you are? What's the scenery like? No pressure. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-08-2014, 11:06 AM
I am in the heart of Bavaria. Up in the mountains. The scenery? Think the end of Sound of Music...and currently we are waiting for the rain to knock off before going to the local beer fest. Ahhh...so nice. Fantastic local music, performances by some school dance teams and of course, local beer brews.

The mountains here are superb. Back in the USA I am loathe to go walk around a track or around town. Here, I can't get enough of walking!
[+] 2 users Like Katyn's post