In the beginning...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 04:48 AM
RE: In the beginning...
(19-08-2014 04:40 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:35 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I'll ask you the same question about your Muslim faith and the Koran...
For sure, I can prove all of this, but the topic of this thread is not about Quran or Islam

No, you can't. You're completely delusional if you think so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the forum. You sound like an intelligent young person - let's hope you are amenable to reason. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 04:49 AM
(19-08-2014 04:35 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I'll ask you the same question about your Muslim faith and the Koran...
For sure, I can prove all of this, but the topic of this thread is not about Quran or Islam

Go on then...Drinking Beverage

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
Find all posts by this user
19-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Well in that case...

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
19-08-2014, 05:00 AM
Welcome Katyn! Are you originally from the Smolensk region by any chance?

And still you tried to hijack the introduction thread of another person with your Islamic propaganda.
19-08-2014, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 05:26 AM by Mathilda.)
(18-08-2014 08:16 AM)Katyn Wrote:  ... and going to England/Scotland.

Obviously you'll be going to London when you get to England. You may also want to consider Cambridge for quintessential Englishness though (punting on the river Cam with a straw boater hat, pavement pizzas etc).

When you get to Scotland, there's more of interest in to see in Edinburgh than Glasgow for a quick whirlwind tour (e.g. bagpipers on street corners). You may also live longer. If you go to the highlands of Scotland, don't bother hanging around Loch Ness, try getting north of the Great glen where the landscape is more desolate. Also make sure to take in Glencoe and if you can Glen Affric.
19-08-2014, 05:24 AM
(19-08-2014 04:49 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:40 AM)Muslim Wrote:  For sure, I can prove all of this, but the topic of this thread is not about Quran or Islam

Go on then...Drinking Beverage

Or... not.

Code of Conduct for the Introduction Section Wrote:This is a place for introductions and casual conversation.
This is the warm and fuzzy part of the forum that is filled with rainbows and unicorns. We welcome people here.
smile and eat some cake! Welcome to TTA!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post