In the event of the zombies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2012, 03:06 PM
In the event of the zombies...
I've came to the conclusion that the zombie apocalypse is now inevitable after reading Leela's post about the naked zombie eating some other guys face, which can only be described as what the fuck?.

So how will you guys do when the naked dead start eating more peoples faces?

Will you have easy access to the supplies needed to survive the dead hordes?
Map of the dead

This is my map. Its missing a few places like supermarkets, pharmacys etc.

All i have on this map is two hospitals each about 1 hours walk from here and they would be full of zombies. Im also on the edge of a danger zone...Which is strange as the closest one to me is a park. Do zombies spend alot of time in parks?

There are no gun shops, or military bases near me to scavenge weapons from. Leaving me to stick to melee weapons...

[Image: undeadmap.png]

Conclusion: When the zombie apocalypse finally arrives. I'm fucked!.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
29-05-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: In the event of the zombies...
Holy crap. I'm going to do well.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: vjp09.gif]
29-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Not bad kc. Military base close by. Far enough away from the city that you could make an easy get away if it came to it.
29-05-2012, 03:19 PM
(29-05-2012 03:18 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Not bad kc. Military base close by. Far enough away from the city that you could make an easy get away if it came to it.

You also have to consider almost everyone around here is pretty well armed.

We're talking redneck Louisiana, here.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-05-2012, 03:27 PM
I reckon you guys will be fine.

I live close enough the the city center and its mostly houses round here and no one has guns (legally) so I'm pretty much fucked, unless they are the really slow type of zombies.
29-05-2012, 03:29 PM
(29-05-2012 03:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-05-2012 03:18 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Not bad kc. Military base close by. Far enough away from the city that you could make an easy get away if it came to it.

You also have to consider almost everyone around here is pretty well armed.

We're talking redneck Louisiana, here.

You have to hope the Zombie virus doesn't spread to the bayous. You don't want any Zombie gators going after your young.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok, the zombie map doesn't look complete so I made it a bit better with gimp. Wow I feel so skilled now!

So around our place there are a few shops. But mostly you get food. there are also two pharmacies, and I guess the second anarchy starts, we will first of all aim for the pharmacy and stack a really good first aid kit. We will have to leave the area quickly because there is a jail like one house row away.
Not far away (10 min walk) there is a biker shop, I think that will be the second stop. getting biker clothes so we have good armor... kinda.
After that we will be without weapon until we make it to the inner city, I know a martial arts store and could get a machete there. In the same area are several outdoor shops and we will just take what we can get our hands on. Fill backpacks up with what is needed and then leave the inner city, go for the country side pretty much. Best would be to drop by a car rental, take a car and really leave the city and only come back when something is needed. I think Wicklow mountains sound reasonable because it is a huge area and not many are living there, therefore not many there can become zombies and the few, we will handle fine.
I hope smoosh is coming with us.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
29-05-2012, 04:11 PM
What if the zombie virus is caused by the military? what if it's a plague spread via gas leaked at said military facility? What if the military adopts a shoot first policy as they likely will? I'd rather not be near any military thanks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
29-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Looking pretty good for me. No where near a danger zone. Not close to much else either, but I'm pretty well equipped anyways.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-05-2012, 04:38 PM
(29-05-2012 04:11 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What if the zombie virus is caused by the military? what if it's a plague spread via gas leaked at said military facility? What if the military adopts a shoot first policy as they likely will? I'd rather not be near any military thanks.
Hmm good point. I take back what I said earlier. Kc you are zombie food.