In the event of the zombies...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: In the event of the zombies...
Mwahahahahaha ....... my plan has worked Evil_monster !

Sorry guys but I decided earlier this week to cause a zombie apocalypse if I could. The reason is that I have a very busy week at work next week and if there is an apocalypse I won't have to go in, I can stay home playing Warriors games instead.

Sorry to destroy civilisation and all that but hey, I really cannot be arsed next week.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
30-05-2012, 09:36 AM
(30-05-2012 06:30 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  But then, you might be aware of that? And that is the true reason you're training yourself to smell your own farts to much? In which case I salute your foresight Bowing
I indeed kept the rotting foods in mind. But unlike your assumption, my nose is already trained for stenches due to my Asianess. My freezer always smells like fish and my fridge always like Kimchi. The Kitchen reeks of soy sauce. And then I eat all this shit and fart it out too. Plus I'm guessing zombies would only attack me if I don't smell like other zombies. All that rotten food helps to cover up my scent. But alas, unlike in movies, the whole smell thing is only relevant if they are within human sniffing distance. They'll be offed by then Evil_monster

Supermarkets are still a go for me because of the frozen foods, canned goods, and all that boxed stuff where the expiration date really doesn't bother me. Stale Oreos anyone?

That's not including the fact that I would fill up on perishables first though. That gives me months of comfortable living. Hey, they even have portable stoves and cookware. Lamps or flashlights in case electricity goes out too.

And bread? Eh... I prefer rice. Rice practically lasts forever when uncooked.

My plan is superb and you know it!

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
30-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Ahhh found it.

Why a zombie apocalypse would fail.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
30-05-2012, 10:07 AM
(30-05-2012 09:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ahhh found it.

Why a zombie apocalypse would fail.
Shhh King!

The adults are trying to play.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like NoahsFarce's post
30-05-2012, 07:31 PM
My strategy is unchanged. I will eat them first.

[Image: Screenshot002.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Two and a half pages in and I'm the first (maybe only?) one to just throw in the towel and officially join the other side? Seriously. A zombie doesn't have to live in fear, they just crave brains all the time. Half way through I am Legend I decided this was the best choice. No pain and no fear, unlike other illnesses and plagues. Wait for a cure to be human again and then all is well.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-05-2012, 08:37 PM
(30-05-2012 07:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Two and a half pages in and I'm the first (maybe only?) one to just throw in the towel and officially join the other side? Seriously. A zombie doesn't have to live in fear, they just crave brains all the time. Half way through I am Legend I decided this was the best choice. No pain and no fear, unlike other illnesses and plagues. Wait for a cure to be human again and then all is well.
I always think about this when I'm watching Zombie movies. What's the big deal? If you're dead, you don't know anything anyway. At least some part of you continues to exist as long as there are brains to be consumed. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-05-2012, 08:41 PM
As I already love eating brains, I haven't a problem with being a zombie as I think I'm half way there Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-05-2012, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2012 09:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-05-2012 08:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 07:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Two and a half pages in and I'm the first (maybe only?) one to just throw in the towel and officially join the other side? Seriously. A zombie doesn't have to live in fear, they just crave brains all the time. Half way through I am Legend I decided this was the best choice. No pain and no fear, unlike other illnesses and plagues. Wait for a cure to be human again and then all is well.
I always think about this when I'm watching Zombie movies. What's the big deal? If you're dead, you don't know anything anyway. At least some part of you continues to exist as long as there are brains to be consumed. Big Grin

Yeah, it's pretty much the id divorced from the ego. Id should've died with the ego. When it doesn't you get zombies. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-05-2012, 04:16 AM
[Image: MapoftheDead.png]

I have multiple army bases, two gun shops, a Hospital, a Grocery Store, and a Mall right in my general location....Yet it's a heavily populated danger zone. I am thoroughly fucked. No fat man can survive this!