In the spirit of bringing up old issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2011, 01:16 PM
In the spirit of bringing up old issues
Why in the world would anyone in their right mind arrest the hooker and let the pimp run wild? What kind of stupid country is going to promote man's control on a market that is completely focused on the exploitation of women?

Just feel like ranting a bit for no real reason =p

Prostitution is a very long held and highly successful business, not only should it be legal it should be controlled by women as it generally is in places where it is legal.

But while I'm not horribly offended by the fact that it isn't legal everywhere I am horribly offended when the men who force young girls into the business get slaps on the wrists as their patsies are hauled off to jail.

What in the world is the point of creating a legal system focused on the abuse of young women? I see often enough the prosecution of women who are trying to make a living, but in way too few instances do I see the comeuppance for the men who profit most out of forcing people into dead end situations of self-sacrifice.

Just one of those random thoughts that make me violent from time to time. Women will always sell their bodies, but there is no reason to ever think it's a safer practice if the men do the selling.

I've seriously heard this argument multiple times by officials "if we took the pimps out of the situation the problem with prostitution would become a complete anarchy". What is keeping these idiots in their offices?

Done ranting have fun =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Lilith Pride's post
21-12-2011, 02:12 PM
RE: In the spirit of bringing up old issues
(21-12-2011 01:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  What is keeping these idiots in their offices?

What, indeed?!

To indite a man for controlling the life of a woman...

Oops... m'bad.

Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
21-12-2011, 02:27 PM
(21-12-2011 02:12 PM)kim Wrote:  
(21-12-2011 01:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  What is keeping these idiots in their offices?

What, indeed?!

To indite a man for controlling the life of a woman...

Oops... m'bad.

Angel

It all started with Adam and Eve you see... and.. .. um.. nevermind.. that bullshit story isn't going to fly sorry.. my bad.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
21-12-2011, 03:05 PM
I think prostitution is degrading and dangerous and dirty and sad.

That's why, when I see a woman doing it, I have to imagine that she has very powerful reasons to do what she's doing and not something, anything else.

That's why I think that it should be legal for the men and women who practice it, and illegal for pimps to take advantage.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.