Inauguration Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Inauguration Countdown
On a more interesting note..

A marijuana advocacy group said it was giving away approximately 8,000 free joints today at Trump's inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/po...pe=article

Oh no. He's here - God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cypher44's post
20-01-2017, 11:10 AM
"An educational system flush with cash that leaves our students without knowledge."

What the flying fuck are you smoking Mr. President?

(20-01-2017 11:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Anyone else find it amusing that one of Donald's six preachers has called Mormons and Catholics heretics, and implied their churches are lead by Satan? And that the prayers began with Cardinal Dolan, and now the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is singing? He can't even have a united clergy set.

Edit: Didn't in the speech here, but did another time.

Bet it was the blonde bimbo skank.Big Grin

It was some guy named Jeffress, but wouldn't be shocked if she did too, after that Republigelical speech <.<

(20-01-2017 11:03 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  NPR was saying, for those of you thinking about how will church and state remain separated, that we're expecting six clergy to pray during the event and he'll be sworn in on two Bibles.

The reason for the 2 Bibles is they want to make sure Trump's second hand has something to do so it doesn't reach for some pussy mid-inauguration. Dodgy

Good Lord, I could see it is the worst part of the joke...possible joke...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Duck helmet is masturbating hard right now folks
20-01-2017, 11:17 AM
They just had to start the inauguration with an acknowledgement, praise, and full-on dick-sucking of the space demon, Yahweh, didn't they? Facepalm

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
20-01-2017, 11:24 AM
What is this "Wisdom, with you when you made the world" crap at the end of the prayer? I'm not that familiar with Biblical exegesis, but is that some weird-ass Catholic-specific shit or what?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-01-2017, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 11:57 AM by Shai Hulud.)
That was the most divisive Inaugural Address I've seen. He insulted Democrats, he insulted every Republican there in his comments about the D.C. establishment, he insulted every living President who was there, and his cheering on of America First policies, echoing those who said we shouldn't interfere in the war against Hitler (a group which outright said we should essentially throw the Jews under the bus) is essentially an insult to the Rabbi now giving a speech.

Franklin Graham now saying that the rain on the platform as Donald rose on to it is like how rain is often a blessing in the Bible. Hey Franklin, do you remember when God used rain to DESTROY THE WORLD? Maybe use a different way to flatter President Trump. (Oh look, now Franklin is subtly jabbing at Catholics.)

Edit:
Trump supporter on the Mall, talking to NBC:
"It was a very unifying speech and he used the word God too, you don't usually hear that from the President". Except. Every. Pandering. President. You. Persecution. Complex. Driven. Fool.

One of NBC's anchors was like, "I've never not heard a President talk about God. It's like there's an informational divide. President Obama ended countless speeches mentioning God, if nothing else than to say 'God Bless America'."

Edit2: Turning it off, just turning it off.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
20-01-2017, 11:55 AM
(20-01-2017 11:10 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  On a more interesting note..

A marijuana advocacy group said it was giving away approximately 8,000 free joints today at Trump's inauguration

Sales of Doritos and Dr Pepper just spiked.
20-01-2017, 12:04 PM
(20-01-2017 11:24 AM)cactus Wrote:  What is this "Wisdom, with you when you made the world" crap at the end of the prayer? I'm not that familiar with Biblical exegesis, but is that some weird-ass Catholic-specific shit or what?

Fuck the Catholics man they're relatively benign now. its that fundamentalist bitch pastor that I'm pissed at.
20-01-2017, 12:05 PM
(20-01-2017 11:24 AM)cactus Wrote:  What is this "Wisdom, with you when you made the world" crap at the end of the prayer? I'm not that familiar with Biblical exegesis, but is that some weird-ass Catholic-specific shit or what?

It is a little weird, but it's in the Bible (in the book of Wisdom, not surprisingly). Wisdom is characterized as a person -- who was there when God made the world. So they're not making it up. That weird shit is in the Bible. When I used to go to Catholic Mass, they would read from that book occasionally.
20-01-2017, 12:15 PM
I wanted something else for my birthday, but reminding me hillary isn't president will have to do. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube