Inauguration Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Inauguration Countdown
(19-01-2017 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Can't wait for these future campaigns.

Trump/Pence 2020
Pence/DJT Jr 2024
Pence/DJT Jr 2028

Child, dreams and reality are two different things.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-01-2017, 02:23 PM
(19-01-2017 11:51 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We will have a president that respects America.

LMAO ... respects your fascist version of America, maybe.
.... and grabs pussies. Facepalm

Quote:Time to build that wall, repeal OsamaCare, reverse DAPA and DACA and stop the Syrian refugee program.

Obama was responsible for getting Osama, NOT you Repubtards, who left Obama with the Great Recession. It's not Obama Care. It's Romney Care that they're going to be repealing.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-01-2017, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 02:49 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(19-01-2017 02:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:51 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We will have a president that respects America.

LMAO ... respects your fascist version of America, maybe.
.... and grabs pussies. Facepalm

Quote:Time to build that wall, repeal OsamaCare, reverse DAPA and DACA and stop the Syrian refugee program.

Obama was responsible for getting Osama, NOT you Repubtards, who left Obama with the Great Recession. It's not Obama Care. It's Romney Care that they're going to be repealing.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Hey look, a Gruber.

Obama didn't do a damn thing to get Osama.

The military did. The intelligence community did. Then a SEAL team took him out.

Wonder what percentage of those people that actually took out Osama vote democrat...

Democrats are hated by a majority of military members, for good reason.

Democrats are fools and the military does not suffer fools.

You know what we call a democrat military member?

They're known as a "Chelsea Manning."

It's a derogatory term to label the soft types. The ones always at sick bay or complaining.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-01-2017, 02:50 PM
(19-01-2017 11:51 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Less than 24 hours until we can finally say goodbye to Barack Hussein Osama Bin Biden Obama and his husband Michelle "crotch bulge" Obama.

We will have a president that respects America. Time to build that wall, repeal OsamaCare, reverse DAPA and DACA and stop the Syrian refugee program.

America will be great again.

Ah yes of course my nazi friend all hail the future bulge
20-01-2017, 02:09 AM
(19-01-2017 11:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Tomorrow the USA and the whole world sinks into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister and protracted by the light of perverted politics all the best to my American friends and good luck to you all. Sad

You're overreacting I think. For average person nothing much will change I guess, just like nothing much changed for average person after authoritarian L&J won the parliamentary elections in Poland.

There is some serious or claimed to be serious by media shit or Europe condemnation of L&J rule but it is not exactly affecting Joe's on the streets. Sure, with Trump it could be worse but new dark age sound too alarmist I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-01-2017, 09:57 AM
NPR was saying, for those of you thinking about how will church and state remain separated, that we're expecting six clergy to pray during the event and he'll be sworn in on two Bibles.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 10:00 AM
(19-01-2017 12:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously folks, what the fuck is this? I have seen some big clits before but this looks like a penis to me.

pssttt ... those weren't clits. Before you go to Thailand again you need to check the web.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-01-2017, 10:11 AM
(20-01-2017 10:00 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 12:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Seriously folks, what the fuck is this? I have seen some big clits before but this looks like a penis to me.

pssttt ... those weren't clits. Before you go to Thailand again you need to check the web.

They were all clits once Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
20-01-2017, 10:19 AM
(13-01-2017 03:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I won't watch it...but I never watch them. They usually start too early for me and honestly I don't care enough.

I've been around this game long enough to have learned it doesn't matter, nothing really ever changes. People have short memories and will always repeat their past mistakes. People will always trade a false sense of present security for the future.

The pendulum continues to swing.

I see that, like myself, you too have given up on humanity. Hobo

20-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Good luck my friends LDH is gloating on another thread as usual, hope things won't be as bad as you fear.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post