20-01-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Inauguration Countdown
There's an advantage to having never had any faith to begin with Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Paul Ryan has a smile on his face, but it's the sort of smile that you see in videos where people aren't allowed to admit they're being used as hostages, and I feel like he is a political hostage. Former President George W. Bush isn't even bothering with a smile. He's got a deep frown.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
20-01-2017, 10:42 AM
(20-01-2017 10:34 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Paul Ryan has a smile on his face, but it's the sort of smile that you see in videos where people aren't allowed to admit they're being used as hostages, and I feel like he is a political hostage. Former President George W. Bush isn't even bothering with a smile. He's got a deep frown.

I saw Ryan on Charlie Rose yesterday (or two days ago).

It's clear that he's, well, uncomfortable with Trump at the reins, though he says that things are going well so far. And even he - Ryan - agrees that Russian involvement in the election was designed specifically to help Trump win.

Good interview. Rose is the best at this.

https://charlierose.com/videos/29730
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
20-01-2017, 10:48 AM
(20-01-2017 10:42 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:34 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Paul Ryan has a smile on his face, but it's the sort of smile that you see in videos where people aren't allowed to admit they're being used as hostages, and I feel like he is a political hostage. Former President George W. Bush isn't even bothering with a smile. He's got a deep frown.

I saw Ryan on Charlie Rose yesterday (or two days ago).

It's clear that he's, well, uncomfortable with Trump at the reins, though he says that things are going well so far. And even he - Ryan - agrees that Russian involvement in the election was designed specifically to help Trump win.

Good interview. Rose is the best at this.

https://charlierose.com/videos/29730

Thanks, I'll give it a watch later, after turning off Inaugural coverage! Ryan was on my ballot, so it's interesting to keep an eye on what he says; his in-state offices are actually about two miles from here.

20-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Ugg this revolting blonde female pastor just gave prayers, sooo sickening so obviously insincere soo obviously a trump lover had to turn the TV off.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
20-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Anyone else find it amusing that one of Donald's six preachers has called Mormons and Catholics heretics, and implied their churches are lead by Satan? And that the prayers began with Cardinal Dolan, and now the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is singing? He can't even have a united clergy set.

Edit: Didn't in the speech here, but did another time.

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
20-01-2017, 10:59 AM
I can't watch it. I would be worried about my blood pressure.

No TV and no FB for me today. Instead, I am listening to the History Chicks and learning about some kickass women through history.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
20-01-2017, 11:00 AM
(20-01-2017 10:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Anyone else find it amusing that one of Donald's six preachers has called Mormons and Catholics heretics, and implied their churches are lead by Satan? And that the prayers began with Cardinal Dolan, and now the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is singing? He can't even have a united clergy set.

Edit: Didn't in the speech here, but did another time.

Bet it was the blonde bimbo skank.Big Grin
20-01-2017, 11:03 AM
(20-01-2017 09:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  NPR was saying, for those of you thinking about how will church and state remain separated, that we're expecting six clergy to pray during the event and he'll be sworn in on two Bibles.

The reason for the 2 Bibles is they want to make sure Trump's second hand has something to do so it doesn't reach for some pussy mid-inauguration. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
20-01-2017, 11:09 AM
(20-01-2017 11:03 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  NPR was saying, for those of you thinking about how will church and state remain separated, that we're expecting six clergy to pray during the event and he'll be sworn in on two Bibles.

The reason for the 2 Bibles is they want to make sure Trump's second hand has something to do so it doesn't reach for some pussy mid-inauguration. Dodgy

That blonde pastor would probably welcome it. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post