Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(20-08-2017 07:51 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Right here.

sigh. The forum software condenses the post display when a post is over a certain length. When you insert your responses like that, they don't always show up in the display. Also, it is quite is tedious to isolate your comments like that in order to respond.

Quote:Ok find a horse and do something to it, it doesn't want you to do and see what happens.

You invalidate this response yourself. As I quote below, you acknowledge
that children are unable to understand the consequences of their actions, thus they cannot give consent. This same argument applies to animals.

Quote:Children's brains are not fully developed and they don't understand the consequences of their actions nor are their body's developed for such things, there for no they cannot give consent.

Quote:But they do give legal consent to be artificially inseminated, and killed and eaten???
These acts you describe are for the purpose of maintaining a food source, acquiring the food and eating the food. In other words we do these things to ensure our survival. Noble? Probably not. Necessary? Definitely yes.
Consider that argument refuted as well.

Quote:I was referring to female animals. I figured it was obvious for the males and went without saying.
I figured most were smart enough for that one.

Let's pause here for a sec. You specifically referred to estrus, specifically referred to female animals, and made no mention of male animals.

I pointed out a flaw in that statement, correctly.
You respond by criticizing me for not reading in-between the lines of your statement.

Then you later criticize me for taking things out of context.

Let's make up our mind, shall we?

Quote:Considering it's been around since there has been people it's not really that shocking.

Hmm, where I come from everybody still goes "WTF?" when bestiality cases come to light. The fact that it has been around for a while is irrelevant.

Quote:Clearly then they don't need training.
Speaking of context indeed.

You ignore the part of my statement about a powerful, muscular dog that has been conditioned to have sex with humans. This is not innate behavior. I don't recall ever seeing a story about a dog (or other animal) raping a human.

Quote:My post clearly states people should exercise caution, and that I don't recommend it. (Context much)

Unfortunately, people don't exercise caution.

Remember that lady in San Francisco? The one who was mauled to death by a Cane Corso? The owners were engaging in bestiality with the animal and experts agree that such conditioning could have contributed to the fatal attack.

And lastly, I have taken nothing you said out of context. When I am responding to another poster I usually isolate the points in order to respond to each point. That is not the same as taking things out of context, which, as I noted above, you have done.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-08-2017, 10:49 AM
(20-08-2017 09:02 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 08:58 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Lmao.
Nope just grew up surrounded by commercial and hobby farms.

So, what are you saying? You spent your youth screwing animals on other peoples' farms and you think it was okay?

What?!?
Where do you people get this stuff???
I didn't say anything close to that.
it's like your only half reading what I'm writing and then adding a buncha crap.
Read my posts, read them two or three times.
It's like you read that I grew up around farms
And then your like-
"Oh he grew up around farms... that... that must mean he's trying to say he screwed all the animals"
I mean seriously WTF?
20-08-2017, 10:51 AM
(20-08-2017 10:49 AM)Bunny Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 09:02 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So, what are you saying? You spent your youth screwing animals on other peoples' farms and you think it was okay?

What?!?
Where do you people get this stuff???
I didn't say anything close to that.
it's like your only half reading what I'm writing and then adding a buncha crap.
Read my posts, read them two or three times.
It's like you read that I grew up around farms
And then your like-
"Oh he grew up around farms... that... that must mean he's trying to say he screwed all the animals"
I mean seriously WTF?

Then explain why your comment about growing up around farms leads you to think bestiality is acceptable.

Surely, the livestock wasn't gazing at you longingly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2017, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2017 11:34 AM by Bunny.)
(20-08-2017 10:22 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 07:51 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Right here.

sigh. The forum software condenses the post display when a post is over a certain length. When you insert your responses like that, they don't always show up in the display. Also, it is quite is tedious to isolate your comments like that in order to respond.
Quote:I see I'm new here and am not familiar with how this works yet.

[quote]Ok find a horse and do something to it, it doesn't want you to do and see what happens.

Quote:You invalidate this response yourself. As I quote below, you acknowledge
that children are unable to understand the consequences of their actions, thus they cannot give consent. This same argument applies to animals.[quote]

But animals aren't people.

[quote]Children's brains are not fully developed and they don't understand the consequences of their actions nor are their body's developed for such things, there for no they cannot give consent.

Quote:But they do give legal consent to be artificially inseminated, and killed and eaten???
These acts you describe are for the purpose of maintaining a food source, acquiring the food and eating the food. In other words we do these things to ensure our survival. Noble? Probably not. Necessary? Definitely yes.
Consider that argument refuted as well.
Quote:So it's OK for food but not pleasure?
Basically treating them like things or organic machines to grow food is OK, but pleasure bad.

[quote]I was referring to female animals. I figured it was obvious for the males and went without saying.
I figured most were smart enough for that one.

[quote]
Let's pause here for a sec. You specifically referred to estrus, specifically referred to female animals, and made no mention of male animals.

I pointed out a flaw in that statement, correctly.
You respond by criticizing me for not reading in-between the lines of your statement.

Then you later criticize me for taking things out of context.

Let's make up our mind, shall we?

Reading inbetween the lines isn't the same as not stating the obvious.

Quote:Considering it's been around since there has been people it's not really that shocking.

Quote:Hmm, where I come from everybody still goes "WTF?" when bestiality cases come to light. The fact that it has been around for a while is irrelevant.

Do you live in Utah?

Quote:Clearly then they don't need training.
Quote:Speaking of context indeed.

"People think its funny when the chihuahua humps your leg, clearly they don't need training"
Keep up with me now.

Quote:You ignore the part of my statement about a powerful, muscular dog that has been conditioned to have sex with humans. This is not innate behavior. I don't recall ever seeing a story about a dog (or other animal) raping a human.
If you look you can find Case's, there are even cases where animals have committed same species necrophilia.
There's a really messed up one about an otter.

Quote:My post clearly states people should exercise caution, and that I don't recommend it. (Context much)

Unfortunately, people don't exercise caution.

Hence I don't recommend it.

Remember that lady in San Francisco? The one who was mauled to death by a Cane Corso? The owners were engaging in bestiality with the animal and experts agree that such conditioning could have contributed to the fatal attack.

And lastly, I have taken nothing you said out of context. When I am responding to another poster I usually isolate the points in order to respond to each point. That is not the same as taking things out of context, which, as I noted above, you have done.

Yes you have, if you would have left a sentence before and after a lot of the things you took out, they would have made a lot more sense.

Ha see we are actually starting to have a debate now, very nice.
The quote thing is a little odd from what I'm used to, but I'm getting lol.
20-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Bunny you're a disingenuous troll prick, please shoot yourself Drinking Beverage
20-08-2017, 11:46 AM
(20-08-2017 11:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Bunny you're a disingenuous troll prick, please shoot yourself Drinking Beverage

You say that very easy when your talking to a screen.
I am an admin on a large debate group on facebook.
If you can't keep up or don't have anything nice to say, then hush.
20-08-2017, 11:54 AM
(20-08-2017 11:46 AM)Bunny Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 11:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Bunny you're a disingenuous troll prick, please shoot yourself Drinking Beverage

I don't give a shit if you're the queen of England you tosser, and for someone who joined here yesterday you have no sway here and don't get to EVER tell me to fucking hush you dirtbag arrogant cunt. I predict your banning from here imminently. I also feel sorry for any community that has you for an admin which is highly unlikely in my view. I would say the same stuff to your face too fuck the screen, I'd whip your arse. Drinking Beverage
20-08-2017, 11:56 AM
(20-08-2017 11:46 AM)Bunny Wrote:  

Oh wow. Facebook. THAT prestigious academic pile of crap.
I'm SO impressed.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I am not a troll, I like to look at both sides objectively removing my personal feelings and going with logic having a good debate where points can be made on both sides.

And if it's something edgy like the subjects of the OP, then why not look at it from the other side?
It could provoke thoughts you may have never had and give a new perspective on something.
Doesn't mean you would condone or do it, but it creates a type of progress.
Everyone has a different perspective on the world and to share these perspectives through debate is a great thing.
And it's purely hypothetical it's not real so it doesn't matter.
20-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Who is this arrogant fuck anyways ? You don't join a forum as a noob and start acting like this... well, not if you're normal and have any sense of decorum decency or desire for honest debate.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post