Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(20-08-2017 11:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...prick, please shoot yourself Drinking Beverage

Please don't say things like this...to anyone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-08-2017, 12:20 PM
(20-08-2017 12:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 11:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...prick, please shoot yourself Drinking Beverage

Please don't say things like this...to anyone.

Point taken my anger got the better of me sorry, my bad. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-08-2017, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2017 12:26 PM by Bunny.)
(20-08-2017 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 11:46 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You say that very easy when your talking to a screen.
I am an admin on a large debate group on facebook.
If you can't keep up or don't have anything nice to say, then hush.

I don't give a shit if you're the queen of England you tosser, and for someone who joined here yesterday you have no sway here and don't get to EVER tell me to fucking hush you dirtbag arrogant cunt. I predict your banning from here imminently. I also feel sorry for any community that has you for an admin which is highly unlikely in my view. I would say the same stuff to your face too fuck the screen, I'd whip your arse. Drinking Beverage

You just told me to shoot myself, did you think I was going to say thank you?
And for some who just joined yesterday I thought people here would have been a bit nicer.
20-08-2017, 12:26 PM
(20-08-2017 12:22 PM)Bunny Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I don't give a shit if you're the queen of England you tosser, and for someone who joined here yesterday you have no sway here and don't get to EVER tell me to fucking hush you dirtbag arrogant cunt. I predict your banning from here imminently. I also feel sorry for any community that has you for an admin which is highly unlikely in my view. I would say the same stuff to your face too fuck the screen, I'd whip your arse. Drinking Beverage

You just told me to shoot myself, did you think I was going to say thank you?

That was wrong of me and I apologise to you. But seriously dude what did you hope you were going to achieve here wit this thread, tbh you sound like a really obnoxious troll wether you are one or not. What discourse did you hope you would achieve this way ?
20-08-2017, 12:26 PM
(20-08-2017 12:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Who is this arrogant fuck anyways ? You don't join a forum as a noob and start acting like this... well, not if you're normal and have any sense of decorum decency or desire for honest debate.
I'm afraid I must agree. I actually don't in the abstract have a problem with anything Bunny has said and understand he's (misguidedly in my view) arguing his way in from all sides, not necessarily espousing anything personally. It's not the approach I'd take, but to each their own. The problem IS one of decorum and humility. Get to know folks first, be deferential and do way more listening than spouting for awhile -- THEN maybe you can come out with your attempt at edgy, provocative discussion in a way that is more participatory, inclusive and respectful. You're coming off very badly here.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
20-08-2017, 12:32 PM
(20-08-2017 12:26 PM)mordant Wrote:  I'm afraid I must agree. I actually don't in the abstract have a problem with anything Bunny has said and understand he's (misguidedly in my view) arguing his way in from all sides, not necessarily espousing anything personally. It's not the approach I'd take, but to each their own. The problem IS one of decorum and humility. Get to know folks first, be deferential and do way more listening than spouting for awhile -- THEN maybe you can come out with your attempt at edgy, provocative discussion in a way that is more participatory, inclusive and respectful. You're coming off very badly here.

Because it's a troll which has most probably already lumbered in here before. Like someone mentioned a couple of days ago, even the trolls we're getting these days are inferior, way too boring and dumb to be worth anyone's time.

Then again, it's probably all of fourteen years old and boinking animals is the edgiest thing it can think of to try and provoke people.

Apparently, even trolls they don't make like they used to...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
20-08-2017, 12:35 PM
(20-08-2017 12:26 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 12:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Who is this arrogant fuck anyways ? You don't join a forum as a noob and start acting like this... well, not if you're normal and have any sense of decorum decency or desire for honest debate.
I'm afraid I must agree. I actually don't in the abstract have a problem with anything Bunny has said and understand he's (misguidedly in my view) arguing his way in from all sides, not necessarily espousing anything personally. It's not the approach I'd take, but to each their own. The problem IS one of decorum and humility. Get to know folks first, be deferential and do way more listening than spouting for awhile -- THEN maybe you can come out with your attempt at edgy, provocative discussion in a way that is more participatory, inclusive and respectful. You're coming off very badly here.

Absolutely, I looked at the surface and didn't probe deeper to see that perhaps his comments and ideas were not as they first appeared and I regret not doing that but bunny must also take a modicum of responsibility for not taking the time to get to know us better form relationships first before being as you said provocative. I lost my temper and the majority of the fault is mine for not reading his texts properly but its not all my fault. Thanks Mordent and Anjele for helping me to get proper perspective.
20-08-2017, 12:42 PM
(20-08-2017 12:26 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 12:22 PM)Bunny Wrote:  You just told me to shoot myself, did you think I was going to say thank you?

That was wrong of me and I apologise to you. But seriously dude what did you hope you were going to achieve here wit this thread, tbh you sound like a really obnoxious troll wether you are one or not. What discourse did you hope you would achieve this way ?

Thank you, apology accepted.
I was merely going with what the subject was about with an objective point of view.
Then I got someone jumping on me telling me I'm some messed up what ever and I don't know this and being very rude.
So I responded in kind, wasn't trying to start anything, I was just hoping for a nice debate.
20-08-2017, 12:45 PM
(20-08-2017 12:42 PM)Bunny Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 12:26 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That was wrong of me and I apologise to you. But seriously dude what did you hope you were going to achieve here wit this thread, tbh you sound like a really obnoxious troll wether you are one or not. What discourse did you hope you would achieve this way ?

Thank you, apology accepted.
I was merely going with what the subject was about with an objective point of view.
Then I got someone jumping on me telling me I'm some messed up what ever and I don't know this and being very rude.
So I responded in kind, wasn't trying to start anything, I was just hoping for a nice debate.

You sound reasonable, can we shake hands and start afresh ?
20-08-2017, 12:50 PM
(20-08-2017 12:42 PM)Bunny Wrote:  wasn't trying to start anything, I was just hoping for a nice debate.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post