Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(20-08-2017 12:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 12:42 PM)Bunny Wrote:  wasn't trying to start anything, I was just hoping for a nice debate.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lets see how stuff pans out, you could be right idk but he could have just had a really bad start on here like how I did, perhaps he will turn good, and if he really is a troll then his true colours will show themselves soon I'm sure, its worth a go Imo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2017, 01:22 PM
(20-08-2017 01:09 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Lets see how stuff pans out, you could be right idk but he could have just had a really bad start on here like how I did, perhaps he will turn good, and if he really is a troll then his true colours will show themselves soon I'm sure, its worth a go Imo.

Truer than that? Please. You give it all the chances you want, and I am gonna see and treat it the way I see fit.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-08-2017, 01:54 PM
(20-08-2017 01:22 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 01:09 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Lets see how stuff pans out, you could be right idk but he could have just had a really bad start on here like how I did, perhaps he will turn good, and if he really is a troll then his true colours will show themselves soon I'm sure, its worth a go Imo.

Truer than that? Please. You give it all the chances you want, and I am gonna see and treat it the way I see fit.

Fair enough.
20-08-2017, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2017 02:44 PM by SYZ.)
(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Nah I'm not into bestiality...
But you've made it more than clear that you have no problems with other people committing it? Which is just as bad; it's called "aiding and abetting".

Quote:How ever I do find different sexualities quite fascinating and I figured since I'm an atheist, an atheist site would have people who could wax intellectual on the subject, since it was a topic brought up here.

Yes, but... a willfully inflammatory topic brought up by another moron, and resurrected by you. You said: "If a woman were to go on her all-fours, and raise her buttocks, as to signal the mating ritual towards a male canine, would this be acceptable in an atheists view? Both are adults, and both are consenting" which is possibly the most idiotic thing I've seen posted here for a long time. Plus its inherently offensive nature would disgust rational people from both sides of the religious spectrum. It also indicates you know nothing about the mating proclivities, or masturbatory habits of canines, (or women for that matter!).

You cannot "wax intellectually" on a subject such as bestiality. There is NO moral or ethical or humane reason justifying it—no matter how sexually perverted a human is. And why do you think that—in this scenario—atheists in particular should be more receptive to any discussion about sexual perversities? You're obviously not aware that atheist's views on sexual morality are no different from theist's—and if you do think they are, then you know very little about atheism.

Quote:You claim to be atheist but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.

Uh... what? How is it possible, logically, to deny the possibility of any so-called gods existing in the real world, but sound—according to you—like "a religious person"? That's clearly self-contradictory.

—And for your benefit, I don't "claim" to be an atheist. As I've stated numerous times on threads you've obviously not read, I am an atheist. And you're sounding more like a TROLL every time you comment. I suggest you go away, and stop wasting our time with your absurd drivel. Thank you.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
20-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Interesting topic Thought, you're not off base for raising this topic.

I find incest and bestiality to be icky, and support legislation making them illegal simply for that reason.

In regard to cannibalism, I would most definitely do it if needed for survival, but in cases where it is not needed for survival, I want it to be illegal because I find it yucky.
20-08-2017, 02:54 PM
(20-08-2017 02:38 PM)SYZ Wrote:  You cannot "wax intellectually" on a subject such as bestiality. There is NO moral or ethical or humane reason justifying it—no matter how sexually perverted a human is. And why do you think that—in this scenario—atheists in particular should be more receptive to any discussion about sexual perversities?

I am almost convinced this is some sort of home-school assignment that the especially crappy fundies get - go to an atheist place and ask their opinion about the most disturbing, perverted thing you could think of, pretending you're one of them and watch them reveal the depths of their depravity.

We have had more than a handful of crappy threads following pretty much the same scenario for it to be a coincidence.

Pathetic to watch, really. On a whole other level of patheticness, compared to your more run-of-the-mill religinist trolls.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
20-08-2017, 03:03 PM
(20-08-2017 12:42 PM)Bunny Wrote:  [...I was just hoping for a nice debate.

Two points:

1.) Except you weren't debating, but rather pontificating and trying to justify why beastilaity might be thing. Then you got very defensive when your ideas were challenged.

2.) This thread was dead, did you even stop to consider there might be a reason for that? A troll certainly wouldn't care. The whole point of trolling is to be provocative, right? Certainly applying that objective thought process you claim to embrace, and being new, you might see why members here might jump (right or wrong) to that conclusion? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-08-2017, 03:09 PM
(20-08-2017 11:46 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You say that very easy when your talking to a screen.
I am an admin on a large debate group on Facebook.
If you can't keep up or don't have anything nice to say, then hush.

Fuck you mate! You're an arrogant arsehole—and that's me being polite through gritted teeth. This is not your personal forum, and it's definitely NOT your place—as a 4-day newbie—to tell other long-term members here how to post.

And I don't believe for a moment that you're an "administrator" on any "large" debating group. You don't have the mental prowess, the equanimity, the social skills, or the powers of logic and articulation that's required of such a person... as you've more than adequately proved here. Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
20-08-2017, 03:28 PM
There's nothing to debate. Morality doesn't come from the gods.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.