Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(20-08-2017 02:51 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  In regard to cannibalism, I would most definitely do it if needed for survival, but in cases where it is not needed for survival, I want it to be illegal because I find it yucky.

Be sure you "harvest" them before they get too skinny or you risk protein poisoning.

Or so I've heard.

Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2017, 08:22 PM
(20-08-2017 12:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 12:42 PM)Bunny Wrote:  Thank you, apology accepted.
I was merely going with what the subject was about with an objective point of view.
Then I got someone jumping on me telling me I'm some messed up what ever and I don't know this and being very rude.
So I responded in kind, wasn't trying to start anything, I was just hoping for a nice debate.

You sound reasonable, can we shake hands and start afresh ?

That would be great.
Find all posts by this user
20-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Bunny -

The crux the problem with beastiality, aside from some truly unpleasant diseases, is informed consent. You are incapable of informing the animal of your intentions. The animal is incapable of consenting to them.

Physiological responses should never be mistaken for consent. Humans frequently have unwanted physiological responses that do not indicate a desire to get it on.

Coco the gorilla is one of the sparkier animals that we've studied. She is roughly the mental and emotional equivalent of a three-year old child. Please tell me that you understand why getting it on with Coco would be horribly wrong on many horrible levels.

For an example of how utterly incapable you are of informing an animal of your intentions try the following thought experiment:
- Go into the barn wearing a leather jacket and pet the cow.
- Put on lambskin gloves and visit the sheep.
- Show up for a date wearing a flesh-mask made from one of his or her neighbours.
Which of these encounters do you think will start out on the wrong foot, go downhill from there, and end in a bloody shoot-out with a SWAT team? This is an extremely simple test but two of the subjects have failed to react to the fact that you are wearing dried hides of their kinfolk. A more blatant attempt to demonstrate your capacity to kill and dismember your partner would be difficult to achieve, yet neither Charlie the Cow nor Dolly the Sheep ran shrieking into the night.

Put more simply, if it is wrong to fuck a cow while wearing the tanned hide of its sister then it's probably not your fashion sense that's the problem.

PS: "Bunny" was the wrong username to employ for this discussion. Thank you for not choosing "Billy-Bob".

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-08-2017, 10:27 PM
(20-08-2017 10:19 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  PS: "Bunny" was the wrong username to employ for this discussion. Thank you for not choosing "Billy-Bob".

Could've been worse. It could've chosen Bunny-Bob Gasp

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-08-2017, 10:42 PM
(20-08-2017 10:19 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Bunny -

The crux the problem with beastiality, aside from some truly unpleasant diseases, is informed consent. You are incapable of informing the animal of your intentions. The animal is incapable of consenting to them.

Physiological responses should never be mistaken for consent. Humans frequently have unwanted physiological responses that do not indicate a desire to get it on.

Coco the gorilla is one of the sparkier animals that we've studied. She is roughly the mental and emotional equivalent of a three-year old child. Please tell me that you understand why getting it on with Coco would be horribly wrong on many horrible levels.

For an example of how utterly incapable you are of informing an animal of your intentions try the following thought experiment:
- Go into the barn wearing a leather jacket and pet the cow.
- Put on lambskin gloves and visit the sheep.
- Show up for a date wearing a flesh-mask made from one of his or her neighbours.
Which of these encounters do you think will start out on the wrong foot, go downhill from there, and end in a bloody shoot-out with a SWAT team? This is an extremely simple test but two of the subjects have failed to react to the fact that you are wearing dried hides of their kinfolk. A more blatant attempt to demonstrate your capacity to kill and dismember your partner would be difficult to achieve, yet neither Charlie the Cow nor Dolly the Sheep ran shrieking into the night.

Put more simply, if it is wrong to fuck a cow while wearing the tanned hide of its sister then it's probably not your fashion sense that's the problem.

PS: "Bunny" was the wrong username to employ for this discussion. Thank you for not choosing "Billy-Bob".

LoL "Bunny" is an old nick name.

I try to stay away from most animal products, but I see your point.
21-08-2017, 03:45 AM
The nickname Bunny always reminds me of the character in the film platoon played by by Kevin Dillon. Great movie.
21-08-2017, 06:44 AM
(20-08-2017 04:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 02:51 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  In regard to cannibalism, I would most definitely do it if needed for survival, but in cases where it is not needed for survival, I want it to be illegal because I find it yucky.

Be sure you "harvest" them before they get too skinny or you risk protein poisoning.

Or so I've heard.

Drinking Beverage

21-08-2017, 07:01 AM
(20-08-2017 04:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

Or so I've heard.

Drinking Beverage

Plus, it's just more practical to figure out who you're gonna eat first and do it early before you tap into your supply of non perishable food, and before you waste any of it on someone you're gonna eat anyway.

'Murican Canadian
21-08-2017, 08:12 AM
(21-08-2017 07:01 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 04:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Be sure you "harvest" them before they get too skinny or you risk protein poisoning.

Or so I've heard.

Drinking Beverage

Plus, it's just more practical to figure out who you're gonna eat first and do it early before you tap into your supply of non perishable food, and before you waste any of it on someone you're gonna eat anyway.
Also never forget the flavours in the fat too, render down a couple of tubby Americans or Europeans and you've got food and lamp oil for weeks Big Grin Wink
21-08-2017, 08:49 AM
(20-08-2017 02:53 AM)Bunny Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 02:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thaks for pointing out you are a troll, we wouldnt have noticed otherwise. Thumbsup

I'm not a troll, I was attacked and put down like that, and I respond in kind, with intelligent comeback and I'm the troll???
And that was exactly the way he acted.

Intelligent comeback? Where?