Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(21-08-2017 02:27 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Vera the one that made me gag just thinking about it at the fair a few years ago was deep fat fried pickles.

And the year they used Krispy Kreme donuts as the buns for hamburgers.

Fried Snicker bars were not bad.

I do NOT want to know what that is that yakherder posted.

OMG you have to try deep fried Oreo's!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2017, 04:49 PM
(21-08-2017 02:08 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: a10.jpg]

Well, I was enjoying my spaghetti. Facepalm

Damn you Yak.

Not clicking on Vera's link. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Dammit. I gave in to temptation and searched "are human beings white meat or dark meat?" Not only am I probably on some kind of government internet list now, it came up with a recipe for "slow cooker poor man's stew."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-08-2017, 04:56 PM
(21-08-2017 02:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  or asshole on a stick.

better than a stick up an ass, I guess. Or not. You mileage - and tastes - may vary Rolleyes

Some acquaintances of mine was kinda shocked/disgusted when I said I'd eaten brains (cow brains) and they are actually delicious. In my native tongue, the word "brain" is actually synonymous with delicious. And they truly are. Same "disgusted" person would eat the freaking EYE of a fish they'd cooked for lunch Rainbow Vomit

Nor a fan of deep-fried stuff usually, Out, though the fried bananas they have here, in Brazil, are great. But yeah, pickles are not something I would ever consider deep-frying.

Anj, it's more funny than disgusting, really Shy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
21-08-2017, 04:57 PM
(21-08-2017 04:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 02:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  or asshole on a stick.

Anj, it's more funny than disgusting, really Shy

I trust no one here anymore. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-08-2017, 05:02 PM
(21-08-2017 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I trust no one here anymore. Sadcryface

Agent Anj Mulder, is that you?

[Image: funny-pictures-yes-you-can-trust-me-completely.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
21-08-2017, 07:45 PM
(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  How do atheists deny these ways of life, or... do you?

1. Incest
On the topic of "love", atheists say as long as two adults are consenting (and some would say if there is also no power play), there is no problem with them being a couple. This argument is often used to support the rights of homosexuals.

If this is the case, can a brother and sister form a sexual relationship in an atheists view? They will of course use contraception as to avoid defective offspring.

Most progressive people I know tend to look toward mutual informed consent as being the key to whether or not sex is ethical. Of course, not all atheists are progressives, and, as DLJ said, I think you're somehow confusing atheism/theism as the basis for this opinion. I don't base my decision on other people's belief systems.

That being said, I don't see anything ethically wrong with it if both people are consenting. I find it kind of gross, personally, but that's not the same as unethical.

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  2. Bestiality
Also on the topic of "love" I guess? Where is the red line? At what point do we stop this "two consenting adults" game?
Do atheists believe animals cannot consent? Is consent only verbal? Does that mean the only sex that occurs in the animal kingdom is rape, since there is no verbal acceptance of a sexual relationship?

Mutual informed consent, again. Animals can't consent, so this is off limits, and creepy.

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  If a woman were to go on her all-fours, and raise her buttocks, as to signal the mating ritual towards a male canine, would this be acceptable in an atheists view? Both are adults, and both are consenting.

Also, your bizarrely graphic depiction of the act is also somewhat creepy.

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  3. Cannibalism
Anything wrong with this? If it is cooked right, what is the evolutionary problem according to atheists?

So long as you didn't kill the person to eat them, I don't see anything inherently unethical. There are potential health concerns, but that's a different matter.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
21-08-2017, 09:08 PM
[Image: raw]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Bunny, I found you a new avatar:
[Image: b1c65d94a3ba0a0e3ab00f7de15cb70f.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 8 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
25-08-2017, 08:03 AM
(21-08-2017 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 04:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  Anj, it's more funny than disgusting, really Shy

I trust no one here anymore. Sadcryface

You can trust me, I'm a doctor ;-)
[+] 1 user Likes Bunny's post