Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
Try to troll better next time.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
25-04-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
Who let the dogs god-botherers out? Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
25-04-2017, 01:44 PM
(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  How do atheists deny these ways of life, or... do you?

1. Incest
On the topic of "love", atheists say as long as two adults are consenting (and some would say if there is also no power play), there is no problem with them being a couple. This argument is often used to support the rights of homosexuals.

If this is the case, can a brother and sister form a sexual relationship in an atheists view? They will of course use contraception as to avoid defective offspring.

2. Bestiality
Also on the topic of "love" I guess? Where is the red line? At what point do we stop this "two consenting adults" game?
Do atheists believe animals cannot consent? Is consent only verbal? Does that mean the only sex that occurs in the animal kingdom is rape, since there is no verbal acceptance of a sexual relationship?

If a woman were to go on her all-fours, and raise her buttocks, as to signal the mating ritual towards a male canine, would this be acceptable in an atheists view? Both are adults, and both are consenting.

3. Cannibalism
Anything wrong with this? If it is cooked right, what is the evolutionary problem according to atheists?

Thumbsup

What does any of this have to do with atheism? Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2017, 01:46 PM
(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  How do atheists deny these ways of life, or... do you?

1. Incest
On the topic of "love", atheists say as long as two adults are consenting (and some would say if there is also no power play), there is no problem with them being a couple. This argument is often used to support the rights of homosexuals.

Incest is against the law. There are good (genetic) reasons to avoid it.
Show me the evidence that "atheists say" anything.
You *do* know, I hope, that straight couples engage in anal intercourse, at about the rate of 50 % (the last study I saw).

God approved of bestiality. It's in Genesis. The (stupid) god didn't know what to do to make Adam a mate. Genesis says the dumb god paraded all the beasts of the field, the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air before him. None "proved" to be a suitable mate. So then then dumb god had to go to Plan B.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Oh look. Fresh meat.

Ah, the morality argument. We've never heard that one before. Drinking Beverage

Since you seem particularly ignorant, I feel obligated to point out that atheists will answer your questions according to their own beliefs and not in conformance to some doctrine.

To use smaller words, "there is no such thing as "atheism".

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  1. Incest

Homosexuality is evidenced in most animal species, and (I think) all primate species. Thus it cannot be considered "unnatural".

On what basis would you deny rights to homosexuals?
And exactly what rights are you denying?

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  If this is the case, can a brother and sister form a sexual relationship in an atheists view? They will of course use contraception as to avoid defective offspring.

Such pairings are forbidden due to the psychological and social bonds that are an inescapable part of familial relations. This is of course, in addition to the risks associated with inbreeding and genetic defects.

But, I'm sure you're well informed in that respect.

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  2. Bestiality
Also on the topic of "love" I guess? Where is the red line? At what point do we stop this "two consenting adults" game?

Are you asking for personal reasons? Is there something you need to get off your chest? Got tired of fucking your sister/aunt and moved on to the dog?

(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  3. Cannibalism
Anything wrong with this? If it is cooked right, what is the evolutionary problem according to atheists?

What about "The body and blood of christ" you dumb motherfucker.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 10 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
25-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Aww, I thought this was going to be a serious question...

I was already thinking of answers... Sad
25-04-2017, 02:35 PM

1. Incest

If this is the case, can a brother and sister form a sexual relationship in an atheists view? They will of course use contraception as to avoid defective offspring.

2. Bestiality
Do atheists believe animals cannot consent? Is consent only verbal? Does that mean the only sex that occurs in the animal kingdom is rape, since there is no verbal acceptance of a sexual relationship?

If a woman were to go on her all-fours, and raise her buttocks, as to signal the mating ritual towards a male canine, would this be acceptable in an atheists view? Both are adults, and both are consenting.

3. Cannibalism

Thumbsup

Do you ask these questions of your fellow theists? Why would you ask such questions of anyone? Are you just ignorant or insulting or both? Or are you just trying to be a cunt? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
25-04-2017, 02:56 PM
(25-04-2017 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

1. Incest

Incest is against the law. There are good (genetic) reasons to avoid it.
You *do* know, I hope, that straight couples engage in anal intercourse, at about the rate of 50 % (the last study I saw).

God approved of bestiality. It's in Genesis. The (stupid) god didn't know what to do to make Adam a mate. Genesis says the dumb god paraded all the beasts of the field, the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air before him. None "proved" to be a suitable mate. So then then dumb god had to go to Plan B.

0. I'm not a Christian, which pretty much all of you just assumed. I haven't in fact stated any belief.

1. Why is it against the law? If contraception is used, and the two adults are consenting, what is the problem?

2. Again not a Christian, so why deflect to religious beliefs? Answer the question. Why exactly is bestiality against the law from a secular perspective? A human female can show consent to a male animal.

I thought you atheists were thinkers, not triggered man-children. Where have your critical thinking skills disappeared to? Relax and think rationally. Don't be afraid to actually answer questions that make you uncomfortable.
25-04-2017, 02:58 PM
(25-04-2017 02:35 PM)kim Wrote:  

1. Incest

2. Bestiality

3. Cannibalism

Thumbsup

Do you ask these questions of your fellow theists? Why would you ask such questions of anyone? Are you just ignorant or insulting or both? Or are you just trying to be a cunt? Shy

They are serious questions, perhaps instead of getting insulted you could, you know, help figure out these problems.
25-04-2017, 03:02 PM
(25-04-2017 02:56 PM)Thought Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Incest is against the law. There are good (genetic) reasons to avoid it.

0. I'm not a Christian, which pretty much all of you just assumed. I haven't in fact stated any belief.

1. Why is it against the law? If contraception is used, and the two adults are consenting, what is the problem?

2. Again not a Christian, so why deflect to religious beliefs? Answer the question. Why exactly is bestiality against the law from a secular perspective? A human female can show consent to a male animal.

I thought you atheists were thinkers, not triggered man-children. Where have your critical thinking skills disappeared to? Relax and think rationally. Don't be afraid to actually answer questions that make you uncomfortable.

None of the previous questions "triggered" any of us. If I recall correctly I've stumbled upon a few threads asking the same question. I feel as though all of your responses were in part due to the inherent condescension of your original question. I doubt any of us would've not answered based off of our own PERSONAL opinions. Atheists do not subscribe to group-thinking.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post