Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
Bet this one is fun at parties. Dodgy

Not even worth chewing on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
25-04-2017, 03:43 PM
(25-04-2017 03:21 PM)Thought Wrote:  Richard Dawkins:
"If it doesn't make you uncomfortable, it is not education."
---

Well, I've never been a Dawkins fanatic. Also, I don't know what Dawkins has to do with your previous questions.

Why do you want to know about incest, bestiality, and cannibalism?
Are you unable to go to your mom and and dad and ask your questions?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-04-2017, 04:08 PM
(25-04-2017 03:21 PM)Thought Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  There is no such thing as atheist consensus on these things. You must be thinking of religious people. Atheists only agree on one thing - they don't believe in any gods.

If you could get everyone here to answer your questions, you'd get as many different answers as people posting.

Me? I am insulted you would ask me such things. Go wash your brain out with soap.

Richard Dawkins:

The whole point of education is to ask all types of uncomfortable questions. How else will you learn?

There is nothing about cannibalism, incest and bestiality I want to learn. It's not like there is an epidemic, nor do I plan on practicing any of them so I don't make them my business.

You think you are so smart. Thing is, you know nothing about atheists. Maybe you would have done better had you bothered to read some and get to know us better. Do you have any idea how many trolls like you we get here? Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2017, 04:18 PM
As a theist your god seems to be OK with all three.

In fact, as a theist, you all can commit terrible, heinous crimes that are morally reprehensible and not be punished for it by your god (as long as you believe).

Fortunately for me, I'm an atheist and I have morals.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
25-04-2017, 04:19 PM
(25-04-2017 02:58 PM)Thought Wrote:  They are serious questions, perhaps instead of getting insulted you could, you know, help figure out these problems.

I disagree. You are deliberately baiting us because you understand nothing of ethics and can't be bothered to read a good book on the subject.
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
25-04-2017, 04:19 PM
(25-04-2017 04:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 03:21 PM)Thought Wrote:  Richard Dawkins:

The whole point of education is to ask all types of uncomfortable questions. How else will you learn?

There is nothing about cannibalism, incest and bestiality I want to learn. It's not like there is an epidemic, nor do I plan on practicing any of them so I don't make them my business.

You think you are so smart. Thing is, you know nothing about atheists. Maybe you would have done better had you bothered to read some and get to know us better. Do you have any idea how many trolls like you we get here? Facepalm

In fairness to the latest numbnuts in our midst...these are topics that don't come up all that often.

We tend to get the 'let me save your souls' type. I don't get the feeling like Mr. Creepy is trying to convert us...just to get us to say that his fantasies are fine and dandy.

I thought there was a dark web for shit like this. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-04-2017, 04:23 PM
(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  0. Not a Christian pal.

And? You're expecting a cookie or a pat on the head?

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  1. Yes homosexuality (which does not aid in survival of the fittest) is natural, you are correct. So is incest, and cannibalism. What is your point? How about you actually critically think about what I am saying?

I answered your questions in the way they merited. What is your point?

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  I already said the criteria for accepting homosexuals was "two consenting adults", and now you've added in "its natural". Yes it is natural, but so is incest. Why is that not accepted based on these criteria?

You also demonstrate that you do not understand "consenting adults".

A non-human animal is not capable of giving consent.

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  What exactly, is your criteria for accepting and not accepting certain relationships?

If you were here for serious discussion, perhaps I would answer you. Since you are not, fuck off.

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  "Social bonds" so what? 50 years ago the vast majority of people didn't accept homosexuality.

Yes. It's called progress and the evolution of society.

Let me guess... You don't like evolution either?

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  The "psychological and social bonds" is negligible when both adults are consenting to this vile act.

No, dumbfuck, the damaging effects are there and are not negligible. The parties involved in an incestuous relationship are usually not able to give consent because of the familial relationship.

Are you seriously this ignorant?

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  Another news flash: Contraception exists.

If only your daddy's had worked properly...

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  So, by secular logic, incest will be legal in 50 years. Its clearly inevitable.

Sooooo, your mom and dad got in on the ground floor?

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  2. Can't answer my questions can you? You're not a critical thinker at all - I was fooled. I thought you guys were intelligent.

Once again, your questions were answered in the way they deserved.

(25-04-2017 03:14 PM)Thought Wrote:  3. Body and blood of- yeah I'm not a Christian.

What you are is a common troll. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
25-04-2017, 04:24 PM
(25-04-2017 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 04:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  There is nothing about cannibalism, incest and bestiality I want to learn. It's not like there is an epidemic, nor do I plan on practicing any of them so I don't make them my business.

In fairness to the latest numbnuts in our midst...these are topics that don't come up all that often.

We tend to get the 'let me save your souls' type. I don't get the feeling like Mr. Creepy is trying to convert us...just to get us to say that his fantasies are fine and dandy.

I think he thinks he is so smart he can trick us into saying something about those topics that he can then use as example of how depraved we are and how much we need a god.

But whatever the motive, it's not working.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
25-04-2017, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 04:31 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-04-2017 02:56 PM)Thought Wrote:  1. Why is it against the law? If contraception is used, and the two adults are consenting, what is the problem?

The laws were written LONG before contraception was available. Don't preach to me, UNTIL you cracked at least ONE history book. Posing the question HERE is really stupid. We don't make the laws. It's a cultural norm for thousands of years, ya fool. When evolution built in the avoidance of siblings, there WAS no contraception. The question is actually meaningless, and utterly ignorant. Laws don't come from the gods.

Quote:2. Again not a Christian, so why deflect to religious beliefs?

You need to look up the definition of 'deflect', fool.

Quote:Answer the question. Why exactly is bestiality against the law from a secular perspective? A human female can show consent to a male animal.

They can also consent to apes and fools like you. You don't even know when or why the laws were passed. Do your own fucking homework.

Quote:I thought you atheists were thinkers, not triggered man-children. Where have your critical thinking skills disappeared to? Relax and think rationally. Don't be afraid to actually answer questions that make you uncomfortable.

The questions don't make anyone "uncomfortable", ya idiot. The only question is, why are SO fucking ignorant of culture, law, and history you posted them here ?
Morality comes from culture. Go get an education.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-04-2017, 04:51 PM
(25-04-2017 04:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 04:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In fairness to the latest numbnuts in our midst...these are topics that don't come up all that often.

I think he thinks he is so smart he can trick us into saying something about those topics that he can then use as example of how depraved we are and how much we need a god.

But whatever the motive, it's not working.

Yeah, I mentioned that.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post