Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(1) Contraception is a relatively new invention and is not fool-proof so millions of years of not breeding recessive monsters that died in the womb has given me a healthy aversion to getting it on with my kinfolk.

(2) Animals are incapable of informed consent. Dolly the sheep might look interested but would be a bit put off if she understood that this relationship can only end in kebabs. Plus there are some places you just do not want hoof and mouth disease.

(3) Disease, murder, desecration of the dead and a host of other social problems. That said, as soon as we manage to perfect in vitro tisse culture I plan on getting an epithelial swab and starting a restaurant chain. The slogan will be "Eat me!" and there's a reason it tastes like ass.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-04-2017, 06:53 PM
(25-04-2017 05:26 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I don't think cannibalism causes health issues in of itself. If you are in Papua New Guinea you might not want to eat the brain as you could get Kuru.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

That's the rational behind the zombie virus in the Dead Island video game series.

Who says video games aren't educational?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
25-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Another one that's impressed with itself for not diddling its sister and eating the monstrous offspring.

Have they lowered the entance requirements at Biola again?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 9 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-04-2017, 10:04 PM
(25-04-2017 08:11 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Another one that's impressed with itself for not diddling its sister and eating the monstrous offspring.

Have they lowered the entrance requirements at Biola again?

I doubt they could get any lower. They could PAY people to go there, I suppose. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-04-2017, 03:13 AM
(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  How do atheists deny these ways of life, or... do you?

1. Incest
On the topic of "love", atheists say as long as two adults are consenting (and some would say if there is also no power play), there is no problem with them being a couple. This argument is often used to support the rights of homosexuals.

If this is the case, can a brother and sister form a sexual relationship in an atheists view? They will of course use contraception as to avoid defective offspring.

2. Bestiality
Also on the topic of "love" I guess? Where is the red line? At what point do we stop this "two consenting adults" game?
Do atheists believe animals cannot consent? Is consent only verbal? Does that mean the only sex that occurs in the animal kingdom is rape, since there is no verbal acceptance of a sexual relationship?

If a woman were to go on her all-fours, and raise her buttocks, as to signal the mating ritual towards a male canine, would this be acceptable in an atheists view? Both are adults, and both are consenting.

3. Cannibalism
Anything wrong with this? If it is cooked right, what is the evolutionary problem according to atheists?

Thumbsup
URRGH Facepalm What a load of garbage.

"Next thing you know I'll be able to marry my dog!", by why would you? You total bell-end.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
26-04-2017, 05:55 AM
(25-04-2017 02:56 PM)Thought Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Incest is against the law. There are good (genetic) reasons to avoid it.
Show me the evidence that "atheists say" anything.
You *do* know, I hope, that straight couples engage in anal intercourse, at about the rate of 50 % (the last study I saw).

God approved of bestiality. It's in Genesis. The (stupid) god didn't know what to do to make Adam a mate. Genesis says the dumb god paraded all the beasts of the field, the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air before him. None "proved" to be a suitable mate. So then then dumb god had to go to Plan B.

0. I'm not a Christian, which pretty much all of you just assumed. I haven't in fact stated any belief.

1. Why is it against the law? If contraception is used, and the two adults are consenting, what is the problem?

2. Again not a Christian, so why deflect to religious beliefs? Answer the question. Why exactly is bestiality against the law from a secular perspective? A human female can show consent to a male animal.

I thought you atheists were thinkers, not triggered man-children. Where have your critical thinking skills disappeared to? Relax and think rationally. Don't be afraid to actually answer questions that make you uncomfortable.

"You atheists". Go insult someone else with your idiotic questions.
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
26-04-2017, 05:56 AM
(25-04-2017 03:18 PM)Thought Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 03:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  Which problems, you numbnut? The one of the great insestous, cannibalistic, zooerastic pandemic the world is in the grip of right now?

Facepalm

Problems as in the questions I have asked. Gosh.

No, it's being a dick about asking them.
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
26-04-2017, 07:03 AM
(25-04-2017 01:05 PM)Thought Wrote:  1. Incest
On the topic of "love", atheists say as long as two adults are consenting (and some would say if there is also no power play), there is no problem with them being a couple.

Erroneous. Atheists don't have a group voice about anything other than agreeing about their absence of belief in the existence of gods. Period.

Quote:2. Bestiality
Do atheists believe animals cannot consent? Is consent only verbal? Does that mean the only sex that occurs in the animal kingdom is rape, since there is no verbal acceptance of a sexual relationship?

See point 1. above.

Quote:3. Cannibalism
Anything wrong with this? If it is cooked right, what is the evolutionary problem according to atheists?

See point 1. above.

These three "questions" of yours indicate to me that you actually have no understanding of the term atheism.

I don't know in which country you reside, but in all enlightened first-world countries, incest, bestiality, and cannibalism are regarded as gross perversions of societal laws and expectations. Further, if you have the need to ask these questions on a public forum, then preferentially you should be consulting a psychologist, as any tacit condoning of each/all of them indicates a serious behavioural dysfunction in an individual.

—Please seek help.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
26-04-2017, 08:51 AM
I would like to turn the questions back around to this Mr/Mrs "thought" and hear their reasoning as to why these 3 topics mentioned are not acceptable or problematic.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
19-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Well from what I know about animals is-
Animals can 100% give consent, if a dog or horse don't want to then they will make it known and if you keep trying most likely they will become very violent and you will get kicked or bitten.
(My suggestion is do not try it)
Animals want to have and enjoy sex very much and if they have someone whom they trust with them, they won't mind a bit if your not the same species.
How ever there is the factor of estrus aka "heat"
If their not in estrus most likely they won't even have a remote interest.

Now as for people doing it-
If the animal wants to and likes it and the human acts with safety and respect for both them and the animal.
As in if they are both happy, healthy, and out of trouble. Then what goes on in private is their business.
It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.
"Judge not lest ye be judged and he who is without sin cast the first stone"

In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?