Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Well from what I know about animals is-
Animals can 100% give consent,

No. Absolutely, 100%, NO. As in "No Fucking Way".

I'd imagine pedophiles say the same thing: that their victims consented.

Animals are not considered "people". Animals are not considered intelligent or able to give legal consent.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  If their not in estrus most likely they won't even have a remote interest.

So, you have no understanding of male animals?

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Now as for people doing it-

Shocking

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

Non-consent.

Animals conditioned to see humans as a source of sexual gratification. It's funny when the chihuahua next door humps your leg. A pitbull/rotweiller/GSD that's trained to fuck people? Not so much.

Physical damage to the people and/or the animals.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.
"Judge not lest ye be judged and he who is without sin cast the first stone"

1. - Most of us here are atheists. Duh. We don't use the bible as justification for our behavior and/or moral code.

2. - The passage you quote is apocryphal. Oops.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?

The last time a bestiality case made the news, (that Boeing engineer in seattle, IIRC) someone pointed out that some states still do not have laws against bestiality.

Guess you should just move to one of them.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
19-08-2017, 11:59 AM
At work.

Animals can 100% give consent, if a dog or horse don't want to then they will make it known and if you keep trying most likely they will become very violent and you will get kicked or bitten.
(My suggestion is do not try it)
Animals want to have and enjoy sex very much and if they have someone whom they trust with them, they won't mind a bit if your not the same species.
How ever there is the factor of estrus aka "heat"
If their not in estrus most likely they won't even have a remote interest.

Now as for people doing it-
If the animal wants to and likes it and the human acts with safety and respect for both them and the animal.
As in if they are both happy, healthy, and out of trouble. Then what goes on in private is their business.
It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.

In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?

Facepalm

No

While your intentions might have been benign/innocent...... Sadly your delivery/style needs a LOT of work.

Thumbsup
19-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Animals can 100% give consent, if a dog or horse don't want to then they will make it known and if you keep trying most likely they will become very violent and you will get kicked or bitten.
(My suggestion is do not try it)
Animals want to have and enjoy sex very much and if they have someone whom they trust with them, they won't mind a bit if your not the same species.
How ever there is the factor of estrus aka "heat"
If their not in estrus most likely they won't even have a remote interest.

Now as for people doing it-
If the animal wants to and likes it and the human acts with safety and respect for both them and the animal.
As in if they are both happy, healthy, and out of trouble. Then what goes on in private is their business.
It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.

In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?

Very weird necro...
This whole post shows that you don't know much about animals.

Like at all. That whole bible quoting part has left me shaking my head...Did you assume that an atheist would agree with you?

People will try to justify what they do...it doesn't mean they're right.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-08-2017, 12:08 PM
I see from "Thought"s profile that it hasn't visited here since April 26th. I hope it doesn't have this thread on subscription and thus gets alerted to come back. I'd prefer it just stay under the rock it slinked (slunk?) out from under in April.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
19-08-2017, 12:09 PM
I was thinking about asking Hobbit if he had been into the pipe weed.

I actually blinked a couple time to be sure I was seeing this correctly...what search parameters were you using to find this FBH...never mind, I don't think I want to know. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Oh good lord Hobbit...my apologies...you didn't drag this up from the depths.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2017, 01:42 PM
(19-08-2017 12:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh good lord Hobbit...my apologies...you didn't drag this up from the depths.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Sadcryface

No worries. Hug

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
19-08-2017, 02:55 PM
(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Now as for people doing it- If the animal wants to and likes it and the human acts with safety and respect for both them and the animal.

What sort of bizarre "logic" is this? Animals are not human beings, and you can not treat them as such unless you're totally sexually perverted or mentally deranged, or both more likely. If you sincerely believe what you've written here, then you need to seek psychological intervention ASAP before you end up in jail.

Quote:It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

So presumably you also condone paedophilia—for example—simply because it doesn't impinge on your own lifestyle? And by extension, if you, as an adolescent, were sexually assaulted by a Catholic priest, then you'd be quite happy about it?

Quote:And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.

Uh... you do understand that this is an ATHEIST forum do you not? The Christian bible is the last document on the planet that we'd ever cite here as supporting an argument LOL.

Quote:In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?

I'll try and phrase this politely, but I'm thinking you're fucked in the head. No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
19-08-2017, 03:00 PM
If an Alpha screws a Epsilon Minus Semi-moron, is that immoral?

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
19-08-2017, 11:53 PM
(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Animals want to have and enjoy sex very much and if they have someone whom they trust with them, they won't mind a bit if your not the same species.

People with severe mental problems have libido like the rest of us. Are you suggesting it's ok for anyone they know and trust to have sex with them whenever the patients feel aroused - as long as the patients are as happy and healthy as their disadvantages allows them?

A physical reaction alone is not consent. Ever.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."