Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2017 02:44 AM by Bunny.)
RE: Incest, bestiality, and cannibalism
(19-08-2017 11:43 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Well from what I know about animals is-
Animals can 100% give consent,

No. Absolutely, 100%, NO. As in "No Fucking Way".
Ok find a horse and do something to it, it doesn't want you to do and see what happens.

I'd imagine pedophiles say the same thing: that their victims consented.
Children's brains are not fully developed and they don't understand the consequences of their actions nor are their body's developed for such things, there for no they cannot give consent.

Animals are not considered "people". Animals are not considered intelligent or able to give legal consent.

But they do give legal consent to be artificially inseminated, and killed and eaten???
Stick a long tube inside them to squirt semen into the uterus. (female)
Stick essentially a large vibrator up their ass, manually stimulate the prostate by hand or have them screw a lubed tube to collect semen. (Male)
All things that happen legally every day, all of which they can't consent to. (according to you)
But sex with them that's bad.
Please explain this.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  If their not in estrus most likely they won't even have a remote interest.

So, you have no understanding of male animals?

I was referring to female animals. I figured it was obvious for the males and went without saying.
I figured most were smart enough for that one.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Now as for people doing it-

Shocking
The shocked face is funny.
Considering it's been around since there has been people it's not really that shocking.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  It doesn't effect my life in any way so why would I or anyone care?

Non-consent.

Animals conditioned to see humans as a source of sexual gratification. It's funny when the chihuahua next door humps your leg. A pitbull/rotweiller/GSD that's trained to fuck people? Not so much.

Physical damage to the people and/or the animals.

"The chihuahua that humps your leg"
Clearly then they don't need training.
My post clearly states people should exercise caution, and that I don't recommend it. (Context much)

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  And if y'all wanna bring god or de bible into it, remember it's not the place of the person to judge another.
"Judge not lest ye be judged and he who is without sin cast the first stone"

1. - Most of us here are atheists. Duh. We don't use the bible as justification for our behavior and/or moral code.
Key word "MOST"!!! DUH.

2. - The passage you quote is apocryphal. Oops.

(19-08-2017 02:59 AM)Bunny Wrote:  In conclusion if someone is safe and private about it, why would anyone care?

The last time a bestiality case made the news, (that Boeing engineer in seattle, IIRC) someone pointed out that some states still do not have laws against bestiality.

Guess you should just move to one of them.

Nah I'm not into bestiality.
How ever I do find different sexualities quite fascinating and I figured since I'm an atheist, an atheist site would have people who could wax intellectual on the subject, since it was a topic brought up here.
You claim to be atheist but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bunny's post
20-08-2017, 02:44 AM
(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You claim to be atheist but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.

Thaks for pointing out you are a troll, we wouldnt have noticed otherwise. Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
20-08-2017, 02:53 AM
(20-08-2017 02:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You claim to be atheist but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.

Thaks for pointing out you are a troll, we wouldnt have noticed otherwise. Thumbsup

I'm not a troll, I was attacked and put down like that, and I respond in kind, with intelligent comeback and I'm the troll???
And that was exactly the way he acted.
20-08-2017, 04:19 AM
as for cannibalism.

Is not just a moral question but if it became wide spread,
would change everyone's psyche if we began to think of each other as food, we eventually would revert to a more primitive mind set where the strong preyed upon the weak and with our understanding of technology would most likely lead to our destruction.
How ever I do believe we would recognise this and eventually pull ourselfs out of it.
Now that's a hypothetical extreme case.
Would that actually happen if cannibalism became wide spread Idk, but it's one possibility of many.

There was a man who was (legally but very secretive) able to get ahold of a small portion of human meat.
Aka "long pig/pork"
He cooked and try'd it
(for some kinda test or experiment or something it's been a while since I watched the thing on it)
Something like that or as an act of necessity on the already deceased.
If the person is already dead then morality aside it's not that big a deal.
But I would not condone nor recommend it.
20-08-2017, 04:35 AM
Incest.
(And I'm speaking of consensual adults here)

Incest if it has been going on for a long time can cause a degenerative condition on the DNA causing all sorts of horrific defects, very odd deformations, and the person typically doesn't live very long.
So should it be legal freedom of choice consenting adults and all that hmm...
Considering what can happen I would say no.
How ever there is a first generation brother and sister who live in Finland or Sweden something like that, and they got married and have two perfectly healthy children.
So with ALMOST anything there can be an exception.
20-08-2017, 05:40 AM
(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Nah I'm not into bestiality.

My mistake. Rolleyes

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  How ever I do find different sexualities quite fascinating and I figured since I'm an atheist, an atheist site would have people who could wax intellectual on the subject, since it was a topic brought up here.

It was brought up by a theist/troll who implied that atheists would condone bestiality, incest and cannibalism. Like you just did.

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You claim to be atheist

I am an atheist.

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.

oh no. Truly your rapier sharp wit has wounded me to the quick. Alas, how can I compete with such an intellect. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-08-2017, 05:45 AM
I think our dear OP needs medical advice.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-08-2017, 05:52 AM
(20-08-2017 02:53 AM)Bunny Wrote:  I'm not a troll, I was attacked and put down like that, and I respond in kind, with intelligent comeback and I'm the troll???

Attacked? Please. Refuting your arguments does not equate to an attack. Did you read the original post and the responses to it? What kind of response were you expecting?

(20-08-2017 02:53 AM)Bunny Wrote:  And that was exactly the way he acted.

Umm, no. I strongly, vehemently even, refuted your post. While I was rude, I was in no way acting like a troll. I took your statements point by point and offered counter-arguments.

Counter-arguments that go unanswered.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-08-2017, 06:50 AM
(20-08-2017 05:40 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Nah I'm not into bestiality.

My mistake. Rolleyes

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  How ever I do find different sexualities quite fascinating and I figured since I'm an atheist, an atheist site would have people who could wax intellectual on the subject, since it was a topic brought up here.

It was brought up by a theist/troll who implied that atheists would condone bestiality, incest and cannibalism. Like you just did.

I clearly stated that I don't recommend either one.

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  You claim to be atheist

I am an atheist.

(20-08-2017 02:19 AM)Bunny Wrote:  but you are sounding very much like a religious person when you tell them there is no god.

oh no. Truly your rapier sharp wit has wounded me to the quick. Alas, how can I compete with such an intellect. Drinking Beverage

It's OK, I can see that since you haven't really answered any of the questions I put forward going against what you said.
Nothing wrong with a debate on something somebody put up if there is a valid point to be made, no matter who puts it up.
Perhaps you could answer this one though,
why all the hostility?
Doesn't seem very necessary or called for.
20-08-2017, 07:04 AM
(20-08-2017 05:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 02:53 AM)Bunny Wrote:  I'm not a troll, I was attacked and put down like that, and I respond in kind, with intelligent comeback and I'm the troll???

Attacked? Please. Refuting your arguments does not equate to an attack. Did you read the original post and the responses to it? What kind of response were you expecting?

An intelligent one.

(20-08-2017 02:53 AM)Bunny Wrote:  And that was exactly the way he acted.

Umm, no. I strongly, vehemently even, refuted your post. While I was rude, I was in no way acting like a troll. I took your statements point by point and offered counter-arguments.

Counter-arguments that go unanswered.

Are you even reading what your writing?
I never said you did act like a troll.
(Again context much)

Refuting my argument is fine, but when you react with unnecessary hostility and being very rude, maybe not an attack but a push.