Incest
Masterbation
[Show Results]

Incest or Masterbation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Incest or Masterbation?
Dunno what heading to put this under, so posting it here, besides, seems kinda fun

As we all know, Eve came from the rib of Adam. That makes her a genetic clone of Adam with all the same chromosomes as Adam save for one. Does their having sex count as extreme incest (cus' I don't think identicle twins would have as much in common as they would) or a form of metaphysical masterbation, as they're basically screwing themselves?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Incest or Masterbation?
The correct answer is Spell Check.

On a more serious note, define both terms.
[+] 5 users Like DemonicLemon's post
27-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Bahahaha this is why I love you DLemon!! I say masturbation, but that's not an option is it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
27-02-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm just concerned you will edit the poll to ask " what activity do you partake in more frequently"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 4 users Like sporehux's post
27-02-2014, 10:59 PM
I'm waiting til he defines both masturbation and incest before I answer the post. If he does change it to "which do you partake in more frequently" I would have to pick the second option because it's the only one I have experience with.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
27-02-2014, 11:02 PM
(27-02-2014 10:57 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I'm just concerned you will edit the poll to ask " what activity do you partake in more frequently"

That would actually be hilarious. Evil, but still really funny.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
27-02-2014, 11:25 PM
I wonder how I would react if somebody made a female version of myself at the cost of one of my ribs...

I guess it would be fun at first, until the secks comes Gasp
27-02-2014, 11:27 PM
(27-02-2014 09:59 PM)Stumpy McPatch Wrote:  Dunno what heading to put this under, so posting it here, besides, seems kinda fun

As we all know, Eve came from the rib of Adam. That makes her a genetic clone of Adam with all the same chromosomes as Adam save for one. Does their having sex count as extreme incest (cus' I don't think identicle twins would have as much in common as they would) or a form of metaphysical masterbation, as they're basically screwing themselves?

This reminds me of the old classic question: Is killing an exact clone of yourself Homicide/Manslaughter (depending on your national term) or suicide.

For this thread I say that Adam and Eve were, by consequence of their being essentially twin brother and sister, committing incest.

I suppose that amount of inbreeding may have caused enough mutation to 'create' the races, so there is that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-02-2014, 11:29 PM
(27-02-2014 10:57 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I'm just concerned you will edit the poll to ask " what activity do you partake in more frequently"

Does it have to be "either/or?"

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
28-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I think FT's avatar is PERFECT for this thread.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop