Incontrovertible proof God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Incontrovertible proof God exists
(11-03-2014 12:22 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Even if such a snake oil argument about "moral subjectivism" had any merit at all -- which it doesn't -- it would have ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING on the truth claims of your, or any other, fairy-tale-based moral "authority".

And this is the problem Taqiyya, you call me a liar, yet you ignore the obvious fact that I have backed up my claims. This is a dishonest tactic Taqiyya and will not work.

~ Miss Meng
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 12:38 PM
(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:45 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, I saw you assert the necessity of a god, but I must have missed the proof of the existence of a god. Can you point it out to me?

You are missing the point LostandInsecure. The problem LostandInsecure is that obviously the nazis believed the holocaust was good.

Yes because they believed the Xtard claim that the Jews killed Jeebus.

Quote: That's why moral subjectivism is a joke and why GOD MUST exist.

THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW AT ALL.

Quote:In moral subjectivism, YOUR moral beliefs are not superior to the nazis' moral beliefs and you can't say they were immoral for acting the way they did, any more than you could say a person who prefers the colour purple over the colour red is immoral. It's all just a matter of opinion.

[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]

No one here subscribes to your strawman version of morality. No one.

Even if your strawman-morality argument were true, you have provided not a SHRED of evidence or "proof" of your faity-tale monster's existence.

Quote: You're missing the point LordandInsecure. You CAN say/think whatever you like...but so what? In moral subjectivism, the nazis can say and think whatever they like as well and there 'morality' is just as valid as yours. This is why the author of the article in the OP shows you can't provide a rational basis for declaring nazis immoral UNLESS you admit there is moral OBJECTIVISM, aka an ultimate moral authority (GOD)

That does not follow. And even if it did, there are PLENTY of other claims to "moral authority", such as karma/reincarnation, various other imaginary deities, etc.

Quote:These are the facts and you cannot run from them.

You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion, or a bullshit pseudoargument. Learn it.

(11-03-2014 12:36 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:22 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Even if such a snake oil argument about "moral subjectivism" had any merit at all -- which it doesn't -- it would have ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING on the truth claims of your, or any other, fairy-tale-based moral "authority".

And this is the problem Taqiyya, you call me a liar, yet you ignore the obvious fact that I have backed up my claims. This is a dishonest tactic Taqiyya and will not work.

~ Miss Meng

You haven't backed up ANYTHING. Your assertion that you have backed up your claim is itself a lie.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM
(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  The problem LostandInsecure is that obviously the nazis believed the holocaust was good.

So far so good!

You have grasped the notion that people do things for reasons.

(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  That's why moral subjectivism is a joke and why GOD MUST exist.

DANGER DANGER NON SEQUITUR ALERT DANGER
user appears to lack any semblance of logic

(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  In moral subjectivism, YOUR moral beliefs are not superior to the nazis' moral beliefs and you can't say they were immoral for acting the way they did, any more than you could say a person who prefers the colour purple over the colour red is immoral.

So what?

The non-existence of absolutes neither precludes the existence of general trends among human societies nor the ability of literally anybody else besides the Nazis to act in accordance with their (conflicting) opinions.

(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  It's all just a matter of opinion. You're missing the point LordandInsecure. You CAN say/think whatever you like...but so what? In moral subjectivism, the nazis can say and think whatever they like as well and there 'morality' is just as valid as yours.

So what?

(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  This is why the author of the article in the OP shows you can't provide a rational basis for declaring nazis immoral UNLESS you admit there is moral OBJECTIVISM, aka an ultimate moral authority (GOD)

No basis except the subjective, of course, which you literally already mentioned.

Do you mean to say no absolute basis? Sure. So what? That is a brainless appeal to circular consequences, from which you can't even be bothered to draw any further conclusions besides "if A then A; not-A unless A".

Since the existence of objective morality can not explain the existence of nonetheless differing moral standards among human beings, it is fundamentally useless as a concept.

But the way you ignore every substantive response is special too, I guess.

... this is my signature!
11-03-2014, 12:49 PM
(11-03-2014 12:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW AT ALL.

Wrong Taqiyya, it follows perfectly.

Quote:That does not follow. And even if it did, there are PLENTY of other claims to "moral authority", such as karma/reincarnation, various other imaginary deities, etc.

You are claiming they are claims. You are the claimee Taqiyya.

Quote:You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion, or a bullshit pseudoargument. Learn it.

I am afraid it is YOU who needs to learn the differance Taqiyya.

Quote:You haven't backed up ANYTHING. Your assertion that you have backed up your claim is itself a lie.

I have given you links Taqiyya. I have not lied once.

I'm telling you this because I care and want you to know the truth rapkyn...don't turn a blind eye and deaf ear to Christ. He loves you and gave His life for you because you are PRICELESS to Him! It's something you can take great joy in!

God bless you and God speed Taqiyya.

~ Miss Meng
11-03-2014, 12:56 PM
(11-03-2014 12:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

Because a deluded idiot on the internet asserts it ad hoc? Fuck off.

Quote:
Quote:That does not follow. And even if it did, there are PLENTY of other claims to "moral authority", such as karma/reincarnation, various other imaginary deities, etc.

You are claiming they are claims. You are the claimee Taqiyya.

I am pointing out a FACT that there are other claims. Or are you unaware that Islam, Buddhism, Greek and Roman mythology exist?

Quote:
Quote:You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion, or a bullshit pseudoargument. Learn it.

I am afraid it is YOU who needs to learn the differance Taqiyya.

*difference, DreckSack.

Quote:
Quote:You haven't backed up ANYTHING. Your assertion that you have backed up your claim is itself a lie.

I have given you links Taqiyya. I have not lied once.

Your link to a propaganda site is a lie. Everything on the fucking internet isn't true by virtue of being on the internet. FUCK, but you are an idiot.

Quote:I'm telling you this because I care and want you to know the truth rapkyn..

What the fuck is a "rapkyn"? Fuck you and your sad attempts at condescension.

Quote:don't turn a blind eye and deaf ear to Christ.

You haven't demonstrated through evidence that such a mythical figure exists.

Quote: He loves you and gave His life for you because you are PRICELESS to Him! It's something you can take great joy in!

God bless you and God speed Taqiyya.

~ Miss Meng

Sorry, I prefer the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It doesn't have a record of hatred and genocide.

[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-03-2014, 01:01 PM
(11-03-2014 12:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:45 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, I saw you assert the necessity of a god, but I must have missed the proof of the existence of a god. Can you point it out to me?

You are missing the point LostandInsecure. The problem LostandInsecure is that obviously the nazis believed the holocaust was good. That's why moral subjectivism is a joke and why GOD MUST exist. In moral subjectivism, YOUR moral beliefs are not superior to the nazis' moral beliefs and you can't say they were immoral for acting the way they did, any more than you could say a person who prefers the colour purple over the colour red is immoral. It's all just a matter of opinion. You're missing the point LordandInsecure. You CAN say/think whatever you like...but so what? In moral subjectivism, the nazis can say and think whatever they like as well and there 'morality' is just as valid as yours. This is why the author of the article in the OP shows you can't provide a rational basis for declaring nazis immoral UNLESS you admit there is moral OBJECTIVISM, aka an ultimate moral authority (GOD)

These are the facts and you cannot run from them. Take care LordandInsecure and God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

I can say that my morals are superior. Human beings are naturally inclined to think their way is better than someone else's. So the group who didnt like hitler's morals won the war. There just happened to be a larger group of people who disagreed with him.
I am sorry Miss Meng, I am clearly missing how this proves any god...

Ps. I like the new name. I think I will keep it. Thank you Smile

~Lordy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
11-03-2014, 01:06 PM
(11-03-2014 12:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Because a deluded idiot on the internet asserts it ad hoc? Fuck off.

You are not helping your case here Taqiyya. I do feel sorry that you are trying desperately to maintain your argument but it is failing horribly.

Quote:I am pointing out a FACT that there are other claims. Or are you unaware that Islam, Buddhism, Greek and Roman mythology exist?

Wrong Taqiyya, you specifically said I made claims. I have made no claims. The truth of God is all around you.

Quote:Your link to a propaganda site is a lie. Everything on the fucking internet isn't true by virtue of being on the internet. FUCK, but you are an idiot.

This demonstrates perfectly my post earlier when I said that atheists will distort the facts and try to discredit the truth by lying about sources and evidence!

Quote:Sorry, I prefer the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It doesn't have a record of hatred and genocide.

I am so saddened to see you turn to sin Taqiyya. Miss Mengs heart fills with hope that Taqiyya will one day realize his confusion.

~ Miss Meng
11-03-2014, 01:06 PM
(11-03-2014 12:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

This is wonderful Popcorn
[+] 3 users Like Jasozz's post
11-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Also Taqiyya, you overlooked the proof that before information can increase in a system, it has to be created. Who created it Taqiyya? Certainly not you. Also evolutionist Margulis admitted:

The question is, is natural selection enough to explain evolution? … This is the problem I have with neo-Darwinists: They teach that what is generating novelty is the accumulation of random mutations in DNA, in a direction set by natural selection… Natural selection eliminates and maybe maintains, but it doesn’t create.…

Darwinists don't seem to get that natural selection is not creating anything Taqiyya...it can only act on what is already present. Please look into this confusion as it is important.

Take care, Taqiyya

~ Miss Meng
11-03-2014, 01:12 PM
(11-03-2014 01:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can say that my morals are superior. Human beings are naturally inclined to think their way is better than someone else's. So the group who didnt like hitler's morals won the war. There just happened to be a larger group of people who disagreed with him.

And the groups who won the war committed horrific atrocities themselves. See: Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, "maximum effort"*, etc.

Quote:I am sorry Miss Meng, I am clearly missing how this proves any god...

Ps. I like the new name. I think I will keep it. Thank you Smile

~Lordy

ALL HAIL MISS LORDY!

Atrocities were committed by both sides. That fall our fighter group received orders from the Eighth Air Force to stage a maximum effort. Our seventy-five Mustangs were assigned an area of fifty miles by fifty miles inside Germany and ordered to strafe anything that moved. The object was to demoralize the German population. Nobody asked our opinion about whether we were actually demoralizing the survivors or maybe enraging them to stage their own maximum effort in behalf of the Nazi war effort. We weren't asked how we felt zapping people. It was a miserable, dirty mission, but we all took off on time and did it. If it occurred to anyone to refuse to participate (nobody refused, as I recall) that person would have probably been court-martialed. I remember sitting next to Bochkay at the briefing and whispering to him "If we're gonna do things like this, we sure as hell better make sure we're on the winning side. That's still my view.

By definition, war is immoral; there is no such thing as a clean war. Once arimies are engaged, war is total. We were ordered to commit an atrocity, pure and simple but the brass who approved this action probably felt justified because wartime Germany wasn't easily divided between "innocent civilians" and its military machine. The farmer tilling his potato field might have been feeding German Troops. And because German industry was wrecked by constant bombing, muntions-making was now a cottage industry, dispersed across the country in hundreds of homes and neighborhood factories, which was the British excuse for staging carpet bombing and fire bombing attacks on civilian targets. In war, the military will seldom hesitate to hit civilians if they are in the way, or to target them purposely for various strategic reasons. That's been true in every war that has ever been fought and will be fought. That is the savage nature of war itself. I'm certainly not proud of that particular strafing mission against civilians. But it is there, on the record and in my memory.

Chuck Yeager, Leo Janos: Yeager: An Autobiography. (Bantam Books, 1986) (ISBN 0-553-256742), pgs 79-80

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post