Incontrovertible proof God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Incontrovertible proof God exists
(11-03-2014 01:06 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Because a deluded idiot on the internet asserts it ad hoc? Fuck off.

You are not helping your case here Taqiyya. I do feel sorry that you are trying desperately to maintain your argument but it is failing horribly.

Translation from TrollSpeak: "It's just a scratch!"

[Image: monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg]

Quote:
Quote:I am pointing out a FACT that there are other claims. Or are you unaware that Islam, Buddhism, Greek and Roman mythology exist?

Wrong Taqiyya, you specifically said I made claims. I have made no claims. The truth of God is all around you.

The bolded part is itself a claim. You are a fucking liar.

Quote:
Quote:Your link to a propaganda site is a lie. Everything on the fucking internet isn't true by virtue of being on the internet. FUCK, but you are an idiot.

This demonstrates perfectly my post earlier when I said that atheists will distort the facts and try to discredit the truth by lying about sources and evidence!

You are demonstrating perfectly that you don't even know what facts, sources and evidence are.

Quote:
Quote:Sorry, I prefer the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It doesn't have a record of hatred and genocide.

I am so saddened to see you turn to sin Taqiyya. Miss Mengs heart fills with hope that Taqiyya will one day realize his confusion.

~ Miss Meng

I'm so saddened and disgusted to see you turn to delusion, DreckSack.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
(11-03-2014 01:06 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Wrong Taqiyya, you specifically said I made claims. I have made no claims. The truth of God is all around you.

(11-03-2014 01:06 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  And this is the problem Taqiyya, you call me a liar, yet you ignore the obvious fact that I have backed up my claims. This is a dishonest tactic Taqiyya and will not work.

Sooo... retarded Missy Meng,
You don't make claims, but you back up your claims.
I see. Interesting.

Are you on drugs ? The evidence is all around us.

The evidence for Zeus is all around us.
Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Now you see, I am making an effort to be polite and ask honest questions, and yet you are too busy arguing with Taq.
I guess I will have to find someone else to convert me after all.

~Lordy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM
(11-03-2014 01:10 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Also Taqiyya, you overlooked the proof that before information can increase in a system, it has to be created. Who created it Taqiyya? Certainly not you. Also evolutionist Margulis admitted:

The question is, is natural selection enough to explain evolution? … This is the problem I have with neo-Darwinists: They teach that what is generating novelty is the accumulation of random mutations in DNA, in a direction set by natural selection… Natural selection eliminates and maybe maintains, but it doesn’t create.…

Darwinists don't seem to get that natural selection is not creating anything Taqiyya...it can only act on what is already present. Please look into this confusion as it is important.

Take care, Taqiyya

~ Miss Meng

You don't understand the concept of information. New configurations arise from mutations. Some are functional, most are not.

The functional ones survive. Some have greater survivability than others. This is most often a result in the change that is expressed in the resulting phenotype, though it typically has to first pass through the environment of embryology.

There is no planning or foresight in this, and therefore no 'information' in the sense you mean.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM
(11-03-2014 01:10 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Also Taqiyya, you overlooked the proof that before information can increase in a system, it has to be created.

That is an assertion, not proof. I have overlooked nothing. Are you claiming that you even mentioned it?

Quote: Who created it Taqiyya? Certainly not you.

Created what.

Quote: Also evolutionist Margulis admitted:

The question is, is natural selection enough to explain evolution? … This is the problem I have with neo-Darwinists: They teach that what is generating novelty is the accumulation of random mutations in DNA, in a direction set by natural selection… Natural selection eliminates and maybe maintains, but it doesn’t create.…

Irrelevant. Even if you could destroy evolution, that doesn't prove your fairy tale monster, either.

Quote:Darwinists don't seem to get that natural selection is not creating anything Taqiyya..
\

[Image: Straw-man3.jpg]

I have said nothing about evolution, and attacking any scientific theory will never result in a "proof" of your the claims of your fairy tales.

Quote:.it can only act on what is already present. Please look into this confusion as it is important.

There is no confusion at all except your own.
Quote:Take care, Taqiyya

~ Miss Meng

[Image: go-fuck-yourself-disney-with-a-vengeance....gif?w=480]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Incontrovertible proof God exists
Lol. Evolution and speciation is observable fact. I don't think someone who isn't capable of understanding observable facts will "disprove" them anytime soon.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
11-03-2014, 02:03 PM
So we're apparently talking about evolution and information and such, now. Well, I seem to recall having had something to say on the matter on previous occasions. And here it is!

(21-10-2013 12:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Define information, David111. Consider how it is biologically encoded. Then explain how it cannot be 'created' or how it is 'already present'. Your understanding of evolution is woefully inadequate. But ignorance is curable - if the will is there!

Let us consider evolution as a process. Note - evolution was theorized a century before DNA was discovered. Heredity was an obvious phenomenon (you may recognize its having been used for millenia in a process we call farming), but the mechanism was unknown.

There are three observations which lead to the inevitable evolutionary conclusion.
A) there is variation among individuals in a population
B) said variation affects an individual's likelihood of reproducing
C) said variations are hereditary (and influenced by both parents where reproduction is sexual)

The combination of A, B, and C leads to the conclusion: the makeup of a population changes over time. If selection pressure is convergent the population is stable. If selection pressure is uniform then the population shifts as a whole. If selection pressures are divergent then speciation results.

Which of these fundamental observations do you disagree with?

But let us also consider change at a genetic level. A strand of DNA is composed of sequences of four bases - A, C, T, and G. An organism's DNA is billions of pairs long, but let us consider a short starting sequence - GATTACA - as an example.

Whatever 'information' the sequence contains is just it, itself - GATTACA. That is a series of values in a specific order. Let us call it a 'gene'.

There are several types of mutation which may occur. Local mutations can be either substitutions, insertions, or deletions.

Substitution is a change from GATTACA to GATTACG (where an 'A' is replaced by 'G'). This produces a new sequence. This constitutes 'new' information, in that the genome now contains a sequence it did not previously contain.

Insertion is the addition of more base pairs (usually, but not necessarily, through duplication). Consider GATTACA to GATTACACA (where an extra 'AC' has been inserted). This produces a new sequence. This constitutes 'new' information, in that the genome now contains a sequence it did not previously contain.

Deletion is the removal of base pairs. Consider GATTACA to GATTA (where the original 'CA' has been lost). This produces a new sequence. This constitutes 'new' information, in that the genome now contains a sequence it did not previously contain.

Many mutations are harmful. Many more do nothing (many amino acids are represented by more than one codon; many sequences of DNA have no clear purpose). Some are beneficial. This accounts for the aforementioned variation, and its source and scope. Its consequences (which is to say evolution) are already enumerated.

Fuck I'm lazy. Well, but reality hasn't changed. How much of it does our delightful OP want to deny?

(but also: I thought this thread was about Nazis?)

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
11-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Incontrovertible proof Wargarble exists:

Wargarble bargle glabrabalal warbargle ral. Lalgarbralalllalrag gar lalraglal raglarll. Warlagrlaral wargarble larl lal garb bar gar. Warlalgarblabl lar larlar garbalalrlal. Warblarlar garblaral ar gargar larglarl.
  • Garble
  • Warlarble
  • Gargargar
  • Lar warblalargarblar

Wargarble.

*looks around* Did I get any converts?!
[+] 8 users Like RobbyPants's post
11-03-2014, 02:08 PM
I wish I was half as smart as that, cjlr. Bowing

(11-03-2014 02:06 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Incontrovertible proof Wargarble exists:

Wargarble bargle glabrabalal warbargle ral. Lalgarbralalllalrag gar lalraglal raglarll. Warlagrlaral wargarble larl lal garb bar gar. Warlalgarblabl lar larlar garbalalrlal. Warblarlar garblaral ar gargar larglarl.
  • Garble
  • Warlarble
  • Gargargar
  • Lar warblalargarblar

Wargarble.

*looks around* Did I get any converts?!
HAIL WARLARBLE!
11-03-2014, 02:12 PM
This is good stuff MingMing